Protectors of Thangúlhad (Deed)
- Thangúlhad is an advance position of which the Golden Host has managed to wrest control from the forces of Dol Guldur.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Borndol
- Borndol once called the tower at Thangúlhad home. He was forced out before he could pack up his vast Black Speech poetry collection.
- Defeat Ruithroval
- Ruithroval often loses competitions of speed and agility with the other drakes in Mirkwood and Dol Guldur. He stays and eats the feast while they race around the skies.
- Defeat Azrí
- Azrí built many of the ballistae in use at Thangúlhad and has great respect for their power, though he has little respect for your aim.
- Defeat Hokarul
- Hokarul is on a mission to lay claim to the greatest pipe-weed and keep it all for himself ... he has only recently heard of the Shire.
- Defeat Grudom
- It takes a few large hits in the head before Grudom fully wakes up and is prepared to fight.
- Defeat Frúzglob
- Frúzglob hates everything about seige-weaponry ... give him a good sword and an enemy in front of him, and he is satisfied.
- Defeat Golugthrug
- Golugthrug is one of the sneakier uruks in Mirkwood, stealth being his favourite weapon.
- Defeat Lapus
- Lapus has spent many battles weaving through the lines to avoid the fire of catapults. He eagerly takes any chance he gets to destroy any of them.
- Defeat Torúglup
- Torúglup is a simple warg, looking for nothing more than a good meal and a dry space to sleep at night.