Patch Notes - November 2010 Update, Patch 2 - January 4, 2011
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Index to all release notes
Release Notes November 2010 Update, Patch 2 Official
- Thorin's Hall goats purchased through the LOTRO Store were overly afraid of Moria. We’ve calmed them down and they have now agreed to be summoned in Moria.
- The Task: Soft Skin (level 34 version) was displaying a string table error in its text. This has been resolved.
- Task deeds will now correctly complete at 100, 200, 300, 400 and 500 completions. We have done what we can to preserve those players who received the deed completions at 100, but you may lose access to titles and deed completions until you meet the correct requirements. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- [Quests - Enedwaith - Behind Bars] Interacting with Dagoras while in a fellowship during 'Behind Bars' should no longer result in client issues.
- Monster Play – Addressed an issue while speaking with Uglash.
- Skirmish - Protectors of Thangúlhad - Sometimes monsters in waves from the East will run into a wall and get stuck. After watching several safety videos on the perils of running into walls, these monsters have agreed to knock it off.
- Crafted housing items were incorrectly allowing the use of ingredient packs. Furniture created with ingredient packs could not be unslotted. Crafted housing items will no longer allow the use of ingredient packs.