In a Pear Tree
- Obsessed with partridge, you think of it day and night. Your only solace is to eat it. Yummy, yummy partridge.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- A truly delicious pie.
- This lovely meal will please the whole family.
- Simple and wholesome, this is a wonderful dish on cold, wet days.
- A new comfort food favourite!
- This is an excellent dish, simply to prepare but delicious.
|<name>, In a Pear Tree|
All above pies must be consumed Five (5) times to complete this hidden deed.
Some superior versions of the above foods also count toward completion of this deed. Some foods also count toward completion of other consumption deeds.
You can consume these in any order, at any pace, and at any time during your characters life. Foods that are listed in more than one of the eating titles count for multiple titles. Also, you can be working on one or all of the consumption titles at any time.
You will need to be at least level 95 to complete this deed, they cannot be consumed unless you are level 40.
The list of all the ingredients a Cook will need:
Bought from a vendor:
- 5 Partridge Breast Fillets
- 1 Bag of Salt
- 1 Bottle of Savoury Seasonings
- 6 Bottles of Water
- 1 Cup of Fresh Cream
- 2 Drops of Wildflower Honey
- 1 Haunch of Venison
- 2 Lumps of Butter
- 2 Pieces of Uncooked Bacon
- 1 Pinch of Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch of Fresh Ginger
- 1 Pinch of Mixed Herbs
- 1 Pinch of Mixed Spice
- 2 Pinches of Pepper
Crafted by a Farmer:
Gathered by farming:
In the process of crafting the items needed, the cook will have to craft the following intermediate items, already accounted for in the lists above: