Establishing Shot (Red Dawn)
- 40m Range
- You release a projectile at your target without regard for aim. Though inaccurate, each successful strike with this skill will increase your chance to hit and your chance to score a critical strike against a target. You can gain these benefits up to 5 times. A successful critical hit will dispel all stacked effects.
- 104.3% of Ranged + 3 Damage
- Reduces the target's chance to hit by 10%
- Duration: 20s
- -5% Miss Chance
- +2% Ranged Critical Chance
- Duration: Expires if out of combat for 9 seconds
- Cost: ... Power
- Cooldown: 3s
Mounted Combat Discipline
- The Red Dawn Discipline is provided to you when you complete The Tourney Field: Mounted Combat Tutorial, or it can be purchased from a Class Skill Trainer if you skip the Mounted Combat Tutorial.
- This is the default Discipline. It is activated any time you mount your War-steed, even if you had previously been using a different Discipline when you dismounted. You must actively select the other Disciplines once mounted, they are not "remembered." (Even if you are dismounted in combat, when you re-mount you will be in the Red Dawn Discipline.)
- This is the only Discipline available to F2P players.
- Establishing Shot is the first of the "Mounted Skills" you are provided with as a Hunter when you undertake The Tourney Field: Mounted Combat Tutorial. It is not necessary to visit a Class Trainer to acquire this skill.
- A skill by this same name exists under each Mounted Combat Discipline. The effect is different in each Discipline.
- This skill can be dragged to any quickslot location, however it is only usable in Mounted Combat in Mounted Combat areas of Rohan.
- It will automatically be slotted in your Mounted Combat Quickslot bar.