Jump to navigation Jump to search
-  Volume I, Book 2, Chapter 12: A Dead Man's Challenge
-  Volume I, Book 2, Chapter 13: In the Gaunt-lord's Grasp
-  Volume I, Book 2, Chapter 14: History of the Red Maid
-  Long Overdue Justice
- "Thanks to thee, <name>, our freedom is near!"
- "The terror of the darkwater is broken...we are in thy debt, <name>."
- "Speak not of destroying the dead, for what am I? Undead, houseless and feeble, brefet of all that makes a Man a Man. Begone with thee!"
- "Thou are a marvel among thy kind to behold the walking dead and not tremble."
- "Thy courage is an inspiration to the spirit!"
- "Defeat my men and I will aid thee."
- "Thou have defeated my men."