Jump to navigation Jump to search
A dwarf carved stone on the side of the Lonely Mountain at the secret door, during the Quest Durin's Day Upon Erebor.
- The Quest: Durin's Day Upon Erebor states:
- 'Here on Durin's Day Thorin II Oakenshield King of the Longbeards son of Thráin son of Thrór unlocked this door', the runes begin.
- The Runes as translated by player Pontin Finnberry:
- Here on Durin's day Thorin Oakenshield
- King of the Longbeards son of Thrain son of Thrór unlocked this door
- with help of the Burglar Bilbo Baggins and reclaimed
- his kingdom from Smaug the Usurper