Discovering Adventures in Zelem-melek
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Complete adventuring exploration of Zelem-melek.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
|<name>, Explorer and Adventurer|
|2000 Virtue Experience|
|Increased Reputation with Iron Garrison Guards ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Quests of Khazad-dûm meta-deed.
- This deed is bestowed upon completing Exploring the Wide Halls which starts with Foreman Mogr in The Great Hall of Durin, after finishing Águti's Advice.
- Note that this deed can be auto-bestowed prior to talking to Búi in the Hall of Flowing Waters. If you complete the quests in Uzbad-bakân prior to talking to Búi, you will receive the quest Exploring Uzbad-bakân after you've already been there, necessitating a return trip. Talk to Búi first to avoid this.
- To complete the step Discover and explore Uzbad-bakân , you must turn in the quest Exploring Uzbad-bakân.
- Explore Baiúrz-mur and defeat enemies there
- You have discovered an adventure in Baiúrz-mur.
- Explore Skrithûrz-ulíma and defeat enemies there
- You have discovered an adventure in Skrithûrz-ulíma.
- Explore Mudmul-charâf and defeat enemies there
- You have discovered an adventure in Mudmul-charâf.
- Explore the Hall of Flowing Water and help someone there
- You have discovered an adventure in the Hall of Flowing Water.
- Discover and explore Uzbad-bakân
- You have discovered an adventure in Uzbad-bakân.
- Complete the Zelem-melek Quests for Mögr and Dómárr
- Completed exploration of the Great Hall of Durin.