Discipline: Riddermark (Rune-keeper)
- Resistance: Tactical
- Mounted Discipline
- Mounted Disciplines are used to alter the attitude and tactics used by your War-steed in Mounted Combat.
- The Riddermark discipline focuses on the chilling and enervating runes of storm. When carved and etched correctly you can manipulate the actions of our enemies.
- Increases your War-steed's Agility by 125
- Increases Mount Morale by 10%
- Increases Critical Hit Chance by 10%
- Increases Critical Hit Damage by 10%
- Cooldown: 1s
- The Riddermark Discipline can be purchased from a Class Skill Trainer.
- You must actively select this Discipline once mounted, it is not "remembered." (Even if you are dismounted while using this Discipline in combat, when you re-mount you will be in the Red Dawn Discipline.)