Discipline: Red Dawn (Rune-keeper)
Discipline: Red Dawn
- Resistance: Tactical
- Mounted Discipline
- Mounted Disciplines are used to alter the attitude and tactics used by your War-steed in Mounted Combat.
- The Red Dawn Discipline focuses on runes that call to fire and destruction, calling the most power and potent of the Rune-keeper's arsenal to bear.
- Increases your Critical Damage by 10%
- Increases your Damage by 10%
- Toggle Skill
- Cooldown: 1s
- The Red Dawn Discipline is provided to you when you complete The Tourney Field: Mounted Combat Tutorial, or it can be purchased from a Class Skill Trainer if you skip the Mounted Combat Tutorial.
- This is the default Discipline. It is activated any time you mount your War-steed, even if you had previously been using a different Discipline when you dismounted. You must actively select the other Disciplines once mounted, they are not "remembered." (Even if you are dismounted in combat, when you re-mount you will be in the Red Dawn Discipline.)