Dawn on the Deep
A truly flawless display of fellowship coordination, two Oathbreakers are summoned as your target is heavily disabled.
- Green player receives immediate heal, all members of the fellowship will also receive a heal over time with 5 second tick and 45 second duration (healing 88 damage per tick for a total of 792 at level 15).
- Blue players recover power based on their individual maneuvers' strengths, every member of the fellowship will also recover additional power.
- Red player will do direct damage, with a bonus to her maneuver's base strength.
- The target will take bleeding (DoT) damage. with 3 second tick and 45 second duration (dealing 49 damage per tick for a total of 735 at level 15)
- Blue players summon a Noble Spirit for one minute. The sprits acts as temporary pets, attacking its owners' targets.
Note: in closed beta, summoning a noble spirit would bug the herald control panel for a captain when the noble spirit disappears, and make it impossible to dismiss the herald. Until fixed, captains should therefore not take the blue slot in this conjunction.
Note: this conjunction does not seem to work as claimed in the in-game description: although the description claims two Oathbreakers should be summoned, only the first blue player actually summons one.
Back to Conjunctions