Interiors use the same gated game mechanics as instances but are not typically considered instances. Interiors are buildings, caves and other inside locations in Middle-earth that are populated by friendly NPCs. Characters can usually enter interiors by opening a door and passing into a separate instance from the outside world. Most interiors are located within a settlement such as the Scholar's Enclave in Duillond or The Prancing Pony in Bree.
This category has the following 18 subcategories, out of 18 total.
- ► Angmar Interiors (1 C, 3 P)
- ► Bree-land Interiors (33 P)
- ► Forochel Interiors (7 P)
- ► The Lone-lands Interiors (3 P)
- ► The North Downs Interiors (11 P)
- ► The Shire Interiors (20 P)
- ► The Trollshaws Interiors (11 P)
Pages in category "Interiors"
The following 2 pages are in this category, out of 2 total.