- Items for the Doomfold Crafting tier (T 11) introduced with Update 21 - Mordor Expansion.
- In Udûn, resource spawns are Gorgoroth Skarn Deposits, Gorgoroth Wood and Gorgoroth Artifact Chests.
- There are no creatures who drop . However, Mornaur and several other locations have an abundence of Rusty Small Chests which contain which drop all basic crafting resources. These Crafting Bundles are also random drops.
All Doomfold Recipes
|Cook • Farmer • Forester • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Prospector • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|
Categorizing Crafting Icons
- Resources include wood, deposits, scholar artifacts, and others.
- Components are crafted from resources, such as leathers, ingots, plants, and scrolls created to be used in production of other items.
- Ingredients are items that are purchased or acquired as drops, loot or in other ways.
- Items are crafted from components and / or Ingredients.
- At Lotro-Wiki, as far as possible we are using "generic icons" rather than one unique icon file per item.
- Due to the use of the same icon for multiple types of items by LOTRO, an icon labeled as a component may also be used for other items such as ingredients.
- Notice that in the tables, some icons do not yet exist as "generic", in that case, add the icon; naming it as the next in sequence in the form "type NN (quality)-icon.png"
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Mordor: Stockpiles of Gorgoroth Quests (15 P)
Pages in category "Doomfold Crafting"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.