Breaching the Necromancer's Gate (Deed)
- The Necromancer's Gate guards the inner courtyards of the fortress of Dol Guldur.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Lavalúg
- Lavalúg likes roasted aurochs-meat ... but not as much as he enjoys those who deliver it.
- Defeat Gortag
- Gortag enjoys making stews and draughts from the innards of his victims.
- Defeat Firingúl
- Firingúl makes sculptures from the bones of defeated heroes.
- Defeat Murúk
- Murúk's quarters are the filthiest in all of Dol Guldur ... and he takes great pride in that.
- Defeat Annoniel
- Annoniel once made a sprinting squirrel explode from two hundred yards while blindfolded.
- Defeat Thrângund
- Thrângund does not known why he patrols the hall he does ... no-one ever ordered him to; he just started walking one day and never stopped.
- Defeat Morgúr
- Morgúr helped to build Dol Guldur ... until the front bridge collapsed while he was carving frescoes beneath it.
- Defeat Agardúr
- Agardúr attended a speech by the Necromancer ... along with then thousand orcs, goblins and men.
- Defeat Grishglok
- Grishglok once had a rider ... he has never had another since.
|<name>, Breacher of the Necromancer's Gate|