Eastern Rohan, also referred to as Eastemnet, contains the eastern plains of the kingdom of Rohan.
Originally the Gondorian province of Calenardhon, the land north of the White Mountains was gifted by Steward Cirion to Eorl of the Northmen in 2510 (Third Age). Eorl had led his men through great hardship from the far north to the aid of Gondor, and Cirion gave him the wide green lands of Calenardhon in recognition of his aid, swearing eternal friendship between old Gondor and the new land of Rohan.
Rohan's history was one of conflict and war; with the Orcs of the White Mountains to their south, the Dunlendings to the west, and ultimately with Saruman in Nan Curunír in the fortress of Isengard in the tower of Orthanc to the northwest .
Nonetheless, the line of the Kings of Rohan stretched from Eorl's time to the War of the Ring and beyond. The Kings sat in the Golden Hall of Meduseld in Edoras, built by Eorl's son Brego. At the time of Gondor's greatest need, they kept the Oath of Eorl, and rode to the aid of their ancient allies at the Battle of the Pelennor Fields.
Rohan is divided into two regions - Eastern Rohan and Western Rohan
There are six areas in the East Rohan Region:
Boromir's Glade, Parth Galen, Amon Hen, Tol Brandir, and the Falls of Rauros
- The East Wall is a content zone directly connected to the Epic storyline
- This content is intended for level 75/76 characters continuing the Epic story into Rohan.
- The zone is designed to be completable without using Mounted Combat.
- The Wold is the initial, area for East Rohan.
- Norcrofts is the first fully-mounted combat oriented zone in East Rohan -- solo-friendly.
- This content is designed for characters level 78 to 80.
- This zone is a Mounted Combat based content area.
- This content is intended for level 83 to 85 characters.
- This is a mounted combat oriented zone.
- This content is intended for character levels 79 to 81.
- This zone is a non-mounted combat based content area.
- An Ent named Ashlimb at 41.3S, 70.9W, just inside the tree line of Eaves of Fangorn from Entwash Vale, will have your first quest.
- This content is intended for level 82 characters.
A note on Quest Sequencing.
- Most of the quests in East Rohan are "sequenced." That is to say, you must complete certain other quests before you will be offered a particular quest.
- Intermixed with the "normal quest lines" are those of the Epic Volume III. One is not required for the completion of the other.
- The notable exception being the acquisition of one's War-steed, the North Wold Quests, also known as the Langhold Quest Arc. Both quest lines intersect and require these quests for completion.
| East Wall Quests
Quest Sequencing - When entering Rohan via Volume 3: Book 7 Chapter 6: A Journey by Boat
the Epic quest line interweaves with multiple "local" Quest Hubs.
While not necessary to complete any of these "local" quests to follow the Epic line and to move on to obtain one's Warhorse, they do afford experience roughly equal to 1.5 levels if all are completed.
East Wall: Epic Quest line
-  Volume III, Book 7, Chapter 6: A Journey by Boat
-  Volume III, Book 7, Chapter 7: Shadow of the Argonath
-  Volume III, Book 7, Chapter 8: Reading the Signs
-  Volume III, Book 7, Chapter 9: Three Hunters
-  Volume III, Book 7, Chapter 10: To the Wold!
"Local" quests in the East Wall by Quest Hub and NPC
- NPC: Framric on the bank of the Anduin [49.9S, 47.5W], when following the Epic Quest Line or
- NPC: Léomund at the north end of The East Wall [47.2S, 49.8W], when following the vector quest: To East Wall from Floodwend.
Mansig's Encampment (Quest Hub)
Dead Orc Glade (Quest Hub)
The Under-wall (Quest Hub)
Parth Galen (Quest Hub)
| Norcrofts Quests
-  The People of Elthengels
-  Sudden Farewell
-  A Dangerous Road - vector to Trader's Outpost
The Ancient Tomb:
-  An Obstructive Foe
-  A Fair Bargain
-  Trouble to the West - vector to Springview Estate
-  A Game of Hiding
-  Dislodged - repeatable, daily
-  The Tower by the Stream
-  A Savvy Assistant - vector to Caddabrand's Camp
-  The Arrogant Huntsman
-  Athelward's Bounty
-  Capital Earnings - vector to Cliving
Treason quest chain
-  Phial Acts of Deception
-  Interrogating the Suspects
-  Apprehending Swithorne - Accepting and completing this quest will not allow you to apprehend Eldora or Wigfugol.
-  Apprehending Eldora - Accepting and completing this quest will not allow you to apprehend Swithorne or Wigfugol.
-  Apprehending Wigfugol - Accepting and completing this quest will not allow you to apprehend Swithorne or Eldora.
-  In Service to Reeve Athelward
-  Wrath of the Reeve
-  Daughter Like Father - Vector to Rohirrim Training Grounds
The Riders Four sequence
Prerequisite(s): Complete In Service to Reeve Athelward.
-  The Reeve of the Norcrofts
-  Wary Riders
All that Remains quest chain
-  Frivolous Disputes
-  Lost in Love
-  Defending the Farmstead
-  Heart or Gold
-  All that Remains
-  Inhild's Wish
-  Speaking the Truth
- Upon completion of the rebuilding of Hytbold one of these three quests will be available, originating in Hytbold:
-  Treason Exposed - This quest concludes the story of the murder in Cliving if you chose Eldora as the most likely suspect.
-  Treason Revealed - This quest concludes the story of the murder in Cliving if you chose Wigfugol as the most likely suspect.
-  Treason Uncovered - This quest concludes the story of the murder in Cliving if you chose Swithorne as the most likely suspect.
Western Cliving Watchtower:
-  Totems and Banners
-  Sworn Oaths
-  Athelward's Judgement
Rohirrim Training Grounds
The Vacant Mill
-  The Shield-maiden's Training
-  Desire Above Strength
-  A Summons Unanswered - vector to Faldham
-  The Elfward
-  Goods of Value
-  A Different Breed
-  Resonating Fear
-  Fields of Uncertainty
-  Pressed from All Sides
-  The Coming Storm
-  Holding Back the Tide
-  The Defence of Faldham
-  To Eaworth - vector to Eaworth
| Entwash Vale Quests
South-east Aurochs-herd or Southern Aurochs-herd:
-  A House in Turmoil
-  Troubled Friendship
-  Kindness Counts
-  A Lady's Fears
-  Facing Fears
-  Counselling Eaworth
-  The Best Defence
-  A Fateful Decision
-  In Defence of Eaworth
-  Betrayal
- The Riders Four:
-  The Reeve of the Entwash Vale
-  Eaworth Under Siege
-  Regrets and Consolation
-  A Lady's Pleasure
-  Hope for Thornhope? -- vector to Thornhope
-  A Tortured Mind
-  Dreams of Fire and Giants
-  Mazog's Legacy
-  Sword of the Fathers
-  Unbridled Wrath
-  Hope from Thornhope
-  Smoke and Ashes
-  A Mysterious Old Man
-  The Treasure of Rohan
-  At the Edge of Fangorn - to The Entwash Fishing Camp
The Entwash Fishing Camp:
- Additionally, the Epic Quest line continues throughout East Rohan:
| Volume III, Book 10: Snows of Wildermore
Category:Vol. III. Book 10 Quests
Previous: Volume III, Book 9
Vol. III. Book 10: Snows of Wildermore
-  Foreword
-  Chapter 1: Exiles
-  Chapter 2: Gléowine
-  Chapter 3: No Word from Wildermore
-  Chapter 4: A Man of the Wold
- The first, 1. Interlude: Many Worries, becomes available at the completion of Chapter 4.
-  Chapter 5: The Lord of Widows and Orphans
-  Chapter 6: Fallow Ground
- The second, 2. Interlude: One More Journey, becomes available at the completion of Chapter 6.
-  Chapter 7: Unnatural Winter
-  Chapter 8: Drifting Snows
- The third, 3. Interlude: The Ox and the Dragon, becomes available at the completion of Chapter 8.
-  Chapter 9: A Song for Byre Tor
-  Chapter 10: Recipe for Remedy
- The fourth, 4. Interlude: Halros's Watch, becomes available at the completion of Chapter 10.
-  Chapter 11: Return to Byre Tor
-  Chapter 12: Núrzum
- The fifth, 5. Interlude: Calenglad's Appeal, becomes available at the completion of Chapter 12.
-  Chapter 13: Searching the Balewood
-  Chapter 14: Waking Leaflock
- The sixth, 6. Interlude: Pit of the Falcon, becomes available at the completion of Chapter 14.
-  Chapter 15: The Bloom
- The seventh, 7. Interlude: Strength of Will, becomes available at the completion of Chapter 15.
Vol. III. Interlude: The Grey Company
- These Interludes are repeatable Session Plays which, once unlocked, be done in any order or repeated by using Gléowine's map. *
- Once Book 10 is completed, Quest Locator will direct you to any and all previous Gléowine's Map locations.
- The only operational access point is in the right side chamber of Nona's Cave in Wildermore [31.9S, 68.3W].
- All other access points are glitched/phantom quest markers.
Next: Volume III, Book 11
Tasks are common to all Task Bulletin Boards in the East Rohan region.
- You may turn in completed tasks to any Tasks Bulletin Board in the East Rohan region.
| East Rohan Task Board Locations
The tasks acquired in the East Rohan region can be turned in to any Tasks Bulletin Board in the region.
- Cliving [43.3S, 56.5W]
- Eaworth [47.6S, 64.0W]
- Elthengels [48.6S, 52.6W]
- Faldham [54.5S, 57.4W]
- Floodwend [45.7S, 48.0W]
- Garsfeld [54.9S, 61.7W]
- Langhold [35.9S, 53.6W] - phased
- Harwick [40.2S, 52.0W]
- Snowbourn [61.1S, 61.6W]
- Walstow [62.3S, 54.2W]