User:Magill/Sandbox-U20- to do
Update 19 The Wastes - To Do
- See also:
- User:Magill/Sandbox-U20- to do
- User: Magill/Projects-Update 20-The Wastes-Crafting
- Category:The Wastes Flora
- Category:The Wastes Icons -- a drop for Icons I haven't figured out which category they belong in
- Add T10 to: Category: Recipe Icons
- update Tailor Anórien Recipe Index - missing "Host of the West" and "Wild Essences" listings
- Add Dagorlad Scrap Deposit to Resources - Done
- Add Lavish Dagorlad Chest to Resources - Done
- Add Poplar Branches T10 drops -
- Update Boilerplate:Region Template to included "doc" line.
- Update Stable-master - also add The Wastes references
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields ended in victory for the good folk of Gondor, but the healers' stores run low and the wounded need salves and poultices if they are to survive. The herbs, roots, and flowers of North Ithilien, the garden of Gondor, were prized by its herbalists of old, and today’s herbalists are recovering their uses once again.
- Many different Flora extracts can be collected in North Ithilien and The Wastes. Some are found near streams, some near ruins, and others in open fields. When collected, these Flora will yield one to five of seven different Phials of Extracts which are immediately placed in your wallet under "Phials of <colour>". These Phials can then be exchanged with the Herbalist or Herb-master at multiple locations in North Ithilien or The Wastes.
- The Herb-master - offers upgrades to Dread Terror Armour pieces.
- The Herbalist - exchanges phials for various things, including other phials, armour and crafting ingredients.
|Regions of Mordor|
|March of the King • The Plateau of Gorgoroth • The Wastes|
|Settlements and Landmarks of North Ithilien|
|Landmarks:||Aelin Veren • Bâr Aroth • Bâr Tarnaher • Caladuil • Cair Andros • The Crossroads • Field of Cormallen • Imlad Morgul • Torngroth • Uya Hujûm • Thargelon|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Wastes|
|Settlements:||Camp of the Host • Haerondir|
|Areas:||Dagorlad (Morannon (War of the Last Alliance)) • (Lang Rhuven) • The Noman-lands • The Slag-hills (Battle of the Morannon)|
|Landmarks:||Tham Durlan • Nuiharn • Guard Tower Ruins • Store House Ruins • Merchant shop Ruins • Farm House Ruins • Inn Ruins • Noble's House Ruins • Stable Ruins|
Carchost • Dol Acharn • Dûm Boha • Fushaum Gund • Narchost • Ondoher's Folly • Skoironk
for updating maps
- User:Magill/Projects-Maps-1 -- playing with Flash maps.
- NOTE: all maps are in sub group MORDOR