- Attention Editors: Note that this material is all still in a state of flux and that links point to OLD (i.e. Pre-HD) material.
- This all needs to be verified and updated AFTER launch; then incorporated into the appropriate pages.
- User:Magill/Projects-Update 12-HD-Hunter - Reference
- User:Magill/Projects-Update 12-HD-Rune-keeper - Reference
- User:Magill/Projects-Update 12-HD-Minstrel - Reference
- User:Magill/Projects-Update 12-HD-Epic Battles - Reference
- Epic Battles
Hunter Trainer Harwick
- No change in shop items
|Item to Receive||Items to Trade|
|Guide to East Angmar||50|
|Guide to Echad Dunann||60|
|Guide to Evendim||40|
|Guide to Sûri-kylä||50|
|Guide to the Twenty-first Hall||70|
|Guide to Mirk-eaves||70|
|Guide to Ost Guruth||30|
|Guide to West Angmar||50|
- Each General Class Deed (7) and each Meta Deed (8) grant one Trait Point each for a possible maximum total of 15 Trait Points.
- All Meta Deed points are logged in your Deed Log under "Class/Race/Epic," on the "Class tab.
- The "Mines of Moria" point is logged in your Deed Log under "Class/Race/Epic," on the "EPIC tab.
- The Lvl 50 Class Quest point is logged in your Quest Log under completed quests, under your class Category: The Swiftest Arrow Quests.
- The Lvl 58 Class Quest point is logged as a Deed in your Deed Log: The Path of the Foe-trapper
|General Class Deeds - Award a total of 7 points|
|find 8 pages||+1|
|find 8 pages||+1|
|find 8 pages||+1|
|Level 50 (aka 45) Class Quest Chain||+1|
|Complete the Quest Chain:  Category: The Swiftest Arrow Quests|
| Read the book
Requires: Lvl 58 and Kindred with Iron Garrison Guards)
Cost: 2 500
|Epic: The Mines of Moria||+1|
|Complete 6 Epic Books for The Mines of Moria (Logs under Epic tag)|
|Level 58 Class Quest Chain: The Path of the Foe-trapper||+1|
|Complete the quest:  Blindside|
|Complete the quest:  Passage of Foes|
|Complete the quest:  Strength of the Earth|
|Meta Deeds - Award a total of 8 points|
|Class Deeds - Tier 1 (3 of 3)|
|Complete Quick as the Wind (Deed)||Strike enemies with||(750)|
|Complete Sturdy Traps (Deed)||Use your or Triple Trap skills||(350)|
|Complete Blindsided (Deed)||Strike enemies with||(500)|
|Class Deeds - Tier 2 (3 of 3)|
|Complete Strong Draw (Deed)||Use||(600)|
|Complete Combat Traps||Use your Tripwire skill||(100)|
|Complete Heightened Senses (Deed)||Use Tracking Skills||(500)|
|Class Deeds - Tier 3 (3 of 3) +1|
|Complete Focused and Ready||Use the skill Focus||(500)|
|Complete Swift and Sharp (Deed)||Strike enemies with , or||(1000)|
|Complete the quest|| The Hunter's Path|
|Class Deeds - Tier 4 (3 of 3)|
|Complete True Shot (Deed)||Critically hit enemies with||(1000)|
|Complete Deadly Precision (Deed)||Land Critical hits with your Bow Skills||500)|
|Complete Cut them Down (Deed)||Use Low Cut||(450) daily limited|
|Class Deeds - Tier 5 (3 of 3)|
|Complete Poison? What Poison? (Deed)||Use||(600) daily limit of 90|
|Complete Stealthy Shot||Use||(50) Daily limited|
|Complete the quest|| A Hunter's Charge]|
|Class Deeds - Tier 6 (3 of 3)|
|Complete The Quality of Mercy (Deed)||Achieve critical hits with||(150)|
|Complete Skill Shot (Deed)||Use your Pinning Shot, Explosive Arrows or skills||(300)|
|Complete Total Attention (Deed)||Use||(125)|
|Class Deeds - Tier 7 (3 of 3)|
|Complete Tools of the Trade (Deed)||Use , or||(300) Daily limited|
|Complete Dazed and Confused (Deed)||Use the skill||(200)|
|Complete Sneaky Sneaky (Deed)||Use ]||(750)|
|Class Deeds - Tier 8 (3 of 3)|
|Complete Rapid Fire (Deed)||Use , or||(1000)|
|Complete Shot Through the Heart||Strike with||(100)|
|Complete Scorching Rain (Deed)||Use , or||(50)|
Total Trait points
Trait point accumulation for the RK works out as:
- While leveling: (Level -5)/2 = base points.
- Lvl 65 - (65-5) 60/2 = 30 -- Starting with level 7, one point every other level = 30 base points.
- Lvl 85 - (85-5) 80/2 = 40 -- Starting with level 7, one point every other level = 40 base points.
- Lvl 95 - (95-5) 90/2 = 45 -- Starting with level 7, one point every other level = 45 base points.
- + 3 points for "Book Deeds" - get 8 pages for each book 1 point per book
- + 1 point for reading the book from the Iron Garrison Guards
- + 1 point for "Epic: The Mines of Moria" - Deed shows under Epic Deeds)
- + 8 additional points for Class Deeds Tiers 1-8;
- Each meta deed has 3 sub deeds, which only award Turbine points.
- + 1 from Level 50 (available at level 45) class quests
- When you complete the quest:  A Lesson from Legolas you are granted one trait point.
- This shows in your Quest Log under your Class, not in the Deed Log.
- + 1 from Level 58 class quest chain: Complete the Deed: The Path of the Foe-trapper (3 of 3) appears in your Deed Log
- Complete the quest: Blindside
- Complete the quest: Passage of Foes
- Complete the quest: Strength of the Earth
At level 95 -- 45+15 = 60
- + 5 from HD quest lines -- rumored to exist; not verified, no details
- Therefore Max trait Points appears to be 65.
- A typical 65 should expect to see:
- 30 Base points
- +3 Book points
- +3 Moria points
- +8 Meta deeds
- +1 Class deed (Level 50 quest)
- 45 Total points.
- Large Hides = Calenard Hides
- Brushed Calenard Leather
- Finished Calenard Leather
- Glazed Calenard Leather
T9 - Westemnet Tailor
- Proficency 840 / Mastery
- Eastemnet Master of the Guild - 90,000
- Change in value of Patterns toward Guild level
- Large Eastemnet Pattern - 4800
- Large Westfold Pattern - 4200
- Medium Eastemnet Pattern - 2400
- Small Eastemnet Pattern - 800