Update 33.1.1 - Wednesday July 27 2022
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Update 33.1.1 Release Notes
Here are the Release Notes for Update 33.1.1, released on Wednesday, July 27, 2022.
News and Notes
- Raid groups are no longer prevented from advancing quests / accomplishments or acquiring quest items on landscape.
- Players who are not in a contributing fellowship will no longer receive credit or glory for PvMP kills or by healing PvMP participants.
- Level 140 rewards for the further adventures of Elladan and Elrohir are updated in the barter vendor.
- We have corrected an issue with the new Battle Tasks for the Free Peoples in the Ettenmoors. The issue has been addressed, but all advancement toward the metadeeds has been reset, and you will need to start these tasks again.
- The Brawler trait trees have been reset for Update 33.1.1. If you play a Brawler please re-spend your class trait points and save your preferred specs.
- The Brawler trait "Plant Feet" was incorrectly set up to require specialization in the Fulcrum (Blue line) and level 45, while the capstone trait "Gut Punch" was accidentally omitting these requirements. This has been corrected, so "Gut Punch" now requires Blue line specialization while "Plant Feet" no longer requires specialization.
Quests and Instances
- The Further Adventures of Elladan & Elrohir
- The Further Adventures of Elladan & Elrohir can now be repeated.
- The injured sentinel in the fifth Further Adventures mission has remembered his manners and will no longer ignore Beornings.
- Corrected Further Adventures cosmetic Bear pet icons.
- Resolved an issue with PvMP VIP Opponent portrait frame views.
- The Further Adventures Barter Lists have been renamed to improve clarity.
- Ettenmoors: Non-VIPs are not Reviving properly on the spot.
- The Weapon Aura of Orc's Bane has its wrong color on Brawler Battle-gauntlets.
- Premium and Free Account players can not use maps to travel to Glan Vraig.