The Ruins of Breeland
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The Ruins of old Arnor are scattered all across Bree-land. They remain a constant reminder of the ancient glories of the North Kingdom... and of the evil that destroyed it.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Bronwe's Folly
- Little lore remains from the days of the North Kingdom, but it is said that these ruins are all that remain of a Cardolan lord's failed attempt to hold back the wrath of Angmar.
- Find Hillshire Ruins
- This scattered ruin is all that remained of the ancient town of Hillshire, once a sister to nearby Bree.
- In the days of the kingdom of Arnor, the Old Greenway Fort stood guard over the once-busy road leading to Fornost Erain. Now it is little more than a ruined monument to a ruined kingdom.
- Find Blackwold's Roost
- Once an abode of the Men of Arnor, these ruins now house an unruly mob of outlaws calling themselves the Blackwolds.
- Long ago, this ruined fortress guarded Cardolan against the armies of Angmar and Rhudaur, but now it serves as the seat of power of the Blackwold brigands.
- Find Woodsedge Ruins
- These ancient ruins stand at the edge of the Midgewater Marshes and the Chetwood, a meagre remnant of a long forgotten age.
- Find Ost Baranor
- These ruins mark the place where yet another tower of the North Kingdom once stood, now faded into memory.
- Find Marshwater Fort
- This spider-infested ruin lies at the centre of the Midgewater Marshes. It is rumoured that the wandering Rangers frequent this ancient fortress.
- Find Goblinhole Ruins
- Little is known of this ancient pile of rubble, except that goblins have chosen to roost here...a cause for concern to the Men of Bree.
- Find South-guard Ruins
- These ruins, an abode of vile brigands from the south, mark the passage from the Vale of Andrath southwards into long-abandoned Minhiriath.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Men of Bree ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of Bree-land meta-deed.