Talk:The Throne of Durin
- 'You have located the plans for a secret escape tunnel out of Durin's throne room. If it was ever constructed, it might be used to enter Zabadgathol in secret to rescue Bori.'
- 'No one has walked the 'secret road' since before the Fall of Moria, but now you and Orvar will use it to get behind the walls of Mazog's fortress, Zabadgathol.'
It is unclear to me from the above, if Rushdurinul is to be actually supposed to be part of Zabadgathol, or just connect to it. But both text passages clearly indicate it is either one of those two options.
- In the Instance: The Secret Road The background states:
- "You have come with Orvar to Zurr-thurkh, the 'secret road' that was built as an escape passage from the throne room of Durin, and will use it to gain access to Mazog's fortress."
- and then:
- "No one has walked the 'secret road' since before the Fall of Moria, but now you and Orvar will use it to get behind the walls of Mazog's fortress, Zabadgathol."
- "Orvar says, "I believe now, my friend. Rushdurinul must be just ahead."
- Then in Objective 3:
- Orvar is waiting outside the secret road, in Rushdurinul.
- Orvar: 'You were right, <name>! This was once Rushdurinul, the great throne room of Durin! The Orcs have surely given it a crude new name, but it will always be Rushdurinul to the dwarves!
- So it is quite clear that Rushdurinul and Zabadgathol are one in the same location and that the Secret Road is named Zurr-thurkh.
- And yes, your first statement is correct. Not only behind the door you knock on, but the hall you utilize in the "Fall of Moria."