Talk:Scholar Recipe Index
Indented stuff a bit more - little easier on the eyes :) Good work! --Hamma 16:17, 5 April 2007 (PDT)
Update the layout
HI there, if you like me to update the layout with.
let me know --Speico 17:12, 5 July 2007 (PDT)
- Why dude, that looks great --Hinney 19:31, 5 July 2007 (PDT)
- Opps what I mead is to redo the page with. So cut out the text lines of Items and put in this E.G.
- Scroll of Minor Battle Lore
- Description: Grants your fellowship a minor increase to combat offense. Level 7.
|Apprentice Craft XP Earned: 8|
|Tool Required: Scholsr's Glass |
Facility Required: None
- Optional Mastery Item (+44%) Critical Success: 1xDirty Neekerbreaker Eye = 3 Scrolls.
--Speico 20:18, 5 July 2007 (PDT)
That definately looks awsome, wish I'd looked in here before I started updating things. I'll come back to update Artisan & Mastery anyway. When I do I'll probably copy/paste this sort of formatting in. I'm a bit of a wiki-dumdum, but I can copy/paste & verify info ;) --TD 17:40 PDT, 26, September 2007
Since all the crafting lore recipes of a given tier are identical with the only difference being which crafting lore is being made, maybe we can list the details once & have a list of what crafting lores there are?
- Sounds good to me. It'll be easier to see what's happening. Same with battle lore I believe? (Please sign your comments :) use ~~~~) DancesInTrees 00:53, 27 September 2007 (PDT)
Recipes should be relatively correct now. (at least until they change again) I'm not certain that I've got all the recipes either. There might still be bow chants out there somewhere. I'd like someone else to look it over before I go removing the 'confirmation needed' or the 'stub/Evendim'. And thank you for reminding me how to sign these things, I knew I'd seen it somewhere but couldn't find it earlier. =) TD 22:21, 9 October 2007 (PDT)
- Looks about right at a glance (my scholar still has a long way to go so I don't know them all), except most of the potions need changing to include the appropriate athelas leaves/celebrant water. Nice job :) DancesInTrees 00:16, 10 October 2007 (PDT)
- I thought I got that... well it was late, the dog ate my homework, and uh... I couldn't concentrate because of all the millions of screaming babies... yea that's my story and I'm sticking to it. No worries though, it's easily fixed.TD 05:47, 10 October 2007 (PDT)
- I'm tempted to make consolidated item pages for things like the Athelas Leaves & Celebrant waters... they're essentially the same item just more expensive for higher tier versions & different names that match up to the potion they are used in. Right now the recipes page has links as if they were all on a different page though. Not that it'd be a big deal to redirect them all to the same page that lists the 5 versions of them. If that didn't make sense or doesn't sound like a good idea, let me know. I'm not planning on doing it right away anyway. I just thought I'd mention it since it had occured to me.TD 05:59, 10 October 2007 (PDT)
- I'd like to set up a group for crafting if you guys are interested. I'd like to help out in this section and get it sparkling and organized so people know whats what.. I noticed there are pages everywhere and not linked together well. Plus I noticed that several pages have the same information in parts but not same as whole. As soon as Fedaykin gets the Projects up and the forums up I'd like to chat a bit about how we'd like to see the Crafting section! Rogue 19:26, 12 February 2008 (PST)