Talk:IRC Meeting 12.01.08
I am creating this discussion tab layout to provide a forum for online discussion of the topics and findings gone over at the meeting. It's a pretty simple concept: Find the subject you were interested in and post comments on it.
--Eleazaros 09:51, 8 February 2008 (PST)
- 1 General Meeting Comments
- 2 LOTRO-Wiki's profile/area of expertise, especially regarding Lorebook. What makes us different, when and why should people use our site instead?
- 3 Manual of Style - Colors, Tables, etc.
- 4 Guidelines & Policies: Which do we need, who will tackle (write) which of them, and what should be contained in each of them?
- 5 Image Formats: .JPG vs .PNG, and any other related discussions.
- 6 Logo: Which one, if any, should we choose? If none, what should it look like?
- 7 Future Content: List all available in the Wiki with a template stating that it is to be released in the future?
- 8 Tooltips, tooltips, and more tooltips! Discuss.
- 9 Namespaces - Where will we use them, if we need any more?
- 10 Main Page revision
- 11 LOTRO Naming (LotRO or LOTRO?)
- 12 Listing (assigning someone) LOTRO-Wiki on http://www.wikiindex.org/Category:MediaWiki