|Region:||The North Downs|
Within this hall it is possible for members of the Tailors Guild, to obtain exclusive recipes and exchange items not available to non-guild Tailors.
- Experience in the Guild is accumulated by double-clicking on the various "patterns" produced from Guild-only recipes.
- Membership in the Tailor's Guild is obtained by speaking with a "Master of Crafting Guilds" found in Crafting halls throughout Middle-earth and joining the Tailor's Guild. You can only be a member of one guild at a time, and you can only be a member of a guild related to your vocation.
- These Guild benefits are also available from Representatives of the Tailor's Guild found in the Craftguilder's Hall at the rear of the Craft-hall of Galtrev in Dunland and in the Craft Hall of Snowbourn in the Sutcrofts in East Rohan.
- Certain Lothlórien recipes are available only from Maenasdir in The Vineyards of Lórien. These recipes require both Guild status and Lothlorien reputation.
|Hambrennil||Tailor's Guild Leader|
|Jarmárr||Tailor's Guild Pattern Recipes|
|Farvíl||Tailor's Guild Pattern Trader|
|Toby Eatwell||Tailor's Guild Improved Recipes|
|Bob Rosethorn||Tailor's Guild Legendary Recipes|
NPCs are also found in these locations:
- Craftguilder's Hall in Galtrev
- Craft Hall in Snowbourn
- Crafting Hall in Aldburg
- Maenasdir in The Vineyards of Lórien (Unique recipes only)
- Library of Saphadzîr in Dol Amroth
- Guild Leader
- Legendary Recipes (T6, T7, T8 Legendary Items and Relics)
- Improved Recipes
- Recipes (Patterns)
- Guild Leader (patterns)
- Legendary Recipes
- Improved Recipes
Their number has been reduced and their responsibilities consolidated.
In order to gain reputation in your chosen guild, you must:
- Purchase the three guild recipes from the appropriate Guild representative in Esteldin, Galtrev, Snowbourn, Aldburg, Dol Amroth, or Minas Tirith.
- Craft any or all of the three recipes to make "patterns"
- As with all Reputation items, Right-click on the patterns to gain experience for them.
Membership in the Tailor's Guild rewards its fellow members with Improved Recipes beginning at the Expert tier.
These "Improved, Guild-only Recipes" are for the multiple creation of components (typically 5 at a time) or are "auto-crit" recipes which require various combinations of Patterns in addition to other components for crafting.
The "auto-crit" recipes have as their only output the Critical Success component of an armour piece (typically) from a "standard recipe." In addition to the cool-down timers on these Recipes, there are also cool-down timers on the Patterns involved. Unlike the "standard recipe, which is usually a Single Use recipe, these Guild recipes can be used multiple times, but with a cool-down timer.
Additionally, the Tailor's Guild offers "Legendary Recipes" which, upon obtaining the appropriate level of Crafting expertiese and Guild Reputation, allow the Tailor to craft certain Relics and Third, Second and First Age Legendary Items.
See the Appropriate Guild NPCs to purchase these Guild recipes when you gain the required crafting expertise reputation level:
- Any pattern will increase your guild reputation at any level. (As with all reputation items, simply double click on them to turn them in.)
- By crafting lower tier patterns and storing them in your vault as their cool-down timers expire, you can quickly advance to your next Guild level as needed.
- Large Westfold and Eastemenet Patterns are on the same cool-down period (6 days 18 hours) as the Auto-Crit recipes for T7 and T8 Light and Medium armour.
- Each full set requires you to craft five armour pieces. Each piece requires one Large Pattern in addition to other components.
- T7 (Westfold) lvl 75 Light Armour - Light Armour (Guild) is the "Auto-Crit" version of the Single Use Recipes: Light Armour (Théodred's Riders) or Light Armour (Riders of Stangard) (Great River)
- Note that the Riders of Stangard recipes require Gold Tokens as well as reputation to acquire -- the Guild Recipes are a clear winner!
- T7 (Westfold) lvl 75 Cloak Guild -
- T7 (Westfold) lvl 75 Medium Armour - Medium Armour (Guild) is the "Auto-Crit" version of the Single Use Recipes: Medium Armour (Théodred's Riders) or Medium Armour (Riders of Stangard) (Great River)
- T8 ( Eastemnet) lvl 85 - Light Armour (Guild) is the "Auto-Crit" version of Light Armour 85
- Cloak Guild
- Medium Armour
|Cook • Jeweller • Metalsmith • Scholar • Tailor • Weaponsmith • Woodworker|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The North Downs|
|Settlements:||Amon Raith • Esteldín • Treasure Hunters' Camp • Lin Giliath • Othrikar • Trestlebridge|
|Areas:||Annúndir • Dol Dínen • Fields of Fornost • Fornost • Greenway • Kingsfell • Meluinen • Nan Amlug East • Nan Amlug West • Nan Wathren • Rhunenlad • Taur Gonwaith|
|Landmarks:||Amlaith's Scar • Amon Amrûn • Barad Eithel • Barad Harn • Barad Narthan • Dol Nendír • Etten Caves • The Evendim Gate • Falconer's Tower • Fashat Laug • Gatson's Farm • Gatson's South Fields • Glírost • Gurzlum • Haudh Eglan • Hîgropor • Hîsuk • Hrizgur • Kamskut • Kar Lak • Merenost • Minas Vrûn • Mincham's Camp • Nan Wathren Eastern Pass • Nan Wathren Western Pass • Nathan Hodge's Farm • Norbury Gates • Ost Crithlanc • Ost Galumar • Ost Lagoros • Ost Nuaran • Rusfold • Skirmish Camp • The Snares • Stoneheight • Tarkrîp Assault Camp • Tham Lorn • Thurûm • Trestlebridge Gate • The Trestlespan • Tûmat • William Peake's Farm|