Mark of Grimbeorn (Beorning Skill)
Trait Tree: The Roar Traits
Rank Needed: 0
Automatic effects of the Mark of Grimbeorn
The effects below apply only if a skill is used on the bearer of the Mark of Grimbeorn. You can place the Mark of Grimbeorn on yourself. These effects are unlocked by the third and the last passive trait of the trait tree The Roar.
Grimbeorn's Spirit buff: (what is the condition for applying this buff?)
- Every healing skill applies this buff to the target. It gives a +1% incoming healing buff that stacks up to 5 times. It lasts for 12 seconds and this countdown is reset with each healing skill you cast
- Adds a 15 second heal over time that heals a bit more than Encouraging Roar itself
- According to the essence's tooltip, if the is equipped, Encouraging Roar has a 15% chance to grant your target (and you as well?) a 5% incoming heal modifier for 10 seconds.
This tooltip seems to be incorrect. Instead it seems Encouraging Roar has a 15% chance to restore 5% of your target's max health. If you have this essence slotted, you can heal the ghost in the second boss fight of The Abyss of Mordath a lot faster. Indeed, after a single cast of Encouraging Roar the ghost's morale sometimes goes up 10% in a single step.
- "gains increased healing"
- refunds its wrath cost
- Cooldown reduced by 15 seconds (from 20 down to 5)
- Your healing skills have a 20% chance to restore 5% of the mark bearer's max morale. (This is the effect used to heal the ghost in the second boss fight of The Abyss of Mordath)