Festival Announcer (Farmers Faire)
The Festival Announcer is found only during the Farmers Faire at Bywater in The Shire. She barterers tokens for valuable items related to the exhibition, as well as answers questions about the Farmers Faire.
'Come one, come all to the Farmers Faire!'
- Tell me about this "Farmers Faire"....
- 'The Farmers Faire is a wonderful festival that celebrates the Harvest-time in the Shire. This time of year is when food is the ripest, richest, and most celebrated. Folks come from all over to try the Egg Scramble, Mushroom Hunt, horse races, and the rest. Bywater is where to start if you want to participate in the fun.'
- I have a hankering for eggs!
- 'Oh, me too! Have you got any? No? Oh. Well, you should go catch some at Sandson's Egg Scramble. Just head over to Sandson's Farm, east of the Delvings.'
- I heard there would be mushrooms....
- 'You heard correctly! Mushroom always grow on Farmer Maggot's farm, away off in the Marish -- at Bamfurlong. I don't think Farmer Maggot likes it much when folk go noseying after his mushrooms, though. I hear some wild tales about those dogs of his.'
- Is there a Horse Race?
- 'Why, of course there is! Just go down to the racetrack outside Michel Delving housing neighborhoods, or to the Horse-fields festival grounds in Bree. Good luck!'
- I'm here for the fishing.
- 'You've come to the right place! Head north to the Bywater Pond, and you'll find a number of angler-types milling about.'