Category:The Ale Association Challenge Quests
The Ale Association seeks to gain recruits in Bree-land to help it compete more than ever with the Inn League.
Each quest links/sends you to the next and they are all timed so as you get more and more drunk, traveling becomes more and more difficult. Just follow the quest chain in order to obtain the final reward from Haddur in The Stone Quarter in Bree.
Requirement: Completed the The Ale Association Challenge: Introduction quest to compete in the drinking competition.
- Talk with Bjarni, the series initiator, to starts you off with the first drinking quest. Drink 6 beers, talk to Bjarni again (all in less than 1 minute and 10 seconds), then run to the Combe Gate in Bree to speak with Daggeir.
- You have 2 minutes and 30 seconds to get to Daggeir at the Combe-gate and drink 6 drinks.
- Talk with with Daggeir, drink 6 beers, talk to Daggeir again, then run to Staddle.
- You have 1 minute and 54 seconds to get to Finn in Staddle and drink 6 drinks.
- Talk with Finn, drink 6 beers, talk to Finn, then run to Jasmine's Garden in Bree.
- You have 2 minutes and 30 seconds to get to the Garden and drink 6 drinks.
- Talk with Gerthar, drink 6 beers, talk to Gerthar again, then run to the Stone Quarter in Bree.
- You have 1 minute and 38 seconds to get to the Stone Quarter and drink 6 drinks.
- Talk with Haddur, drink 6 beers, talk with Haddur again and You Are Done!!!
- Increased Reputation with The Ale Association ( 10,000 ) (first time only)
- Increased Reputation with The Ale Association ( 1,200 ) (every time, including the first)
- Title: Ale Association Member
- Completing the Ale Association Challenge is difficult and may require a horse to complete within the time limit. Another factor to consider is what drinks your character is drinking. You'd be surprised to know that what drink you choose could hinder your time considerably! Players have tested the drinks and listed below are approximate times for the fastest drinks listed in order of preference.
- First Choice: Bearded Bear Beer at 3 seconds
- Second Choice (tied): Ruddy-nose Lager & Stonebrow Stout at 5 seconds
- Third Choice: Garnet Smoked Porter at 8 seconds
- (The following is transcluded onto the quests)
The Ale Association Challenge
-  The Ale Association Challenge: Introduction
-  The Ale Association Challenge: The Prancing Pony
-  The Ale Association Challenge: The Combe-Gate
-  The Ale Association Challenge: Staddle
-  The Ale Association Challenge: The Garden
-  The Ale Association Challenge: The Stone Quarter
Pages in category "The Ale Association Challenge Quests"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.