Category:Light Armour (The Riders of Stangard)
Crafting Level: Westfold (Tier 7)
- require Westfold Master Tailor (Tier 7)
- produce Level 75 output
- each piece crafted is Bind on Equip
- the recipe for each piece requires 3 and one
The recipes for the creation of armour in this group may be obtained from two different sources, each with different restrictions:
- 1- The Crafting Recipes Reputation Vendor, Colbrand, in Stangard in Eorlsmead in The Great River .
- Each recipe from Colbrand costs 20 (a complete set of recipes requires 120 tokens.)
- these recipes are "single-use"
- these recipes are Bind on Acquire
- these recipes require "Friend" standing with The Riders of Stangard
- the Critical Component for an additional 25% Critical Success chance is , which is created by a Scholar and also requires in addition to other components.
- Note: These recipes are sold as Great River xxx Recipe, and are "filed" in the Crafting Panel under "Light Armour (The Riders of Stangard)"
- 2- The Tailor's Guild Improved Recipes Vendor, conveniently located in the Galtrev Craftguilder's Hall .
- Each Guild recipe cost 90sp.
- these recipes are "auto-crit" versions -- they can produce ONLY the Critical Success version of the item,
- these recipes require "Master of the Guild" standing with the Tailor's Guild.
- The Guid recipe for each piece requires a Large Westfold Pattern which also has a cool-down of 6 days, 18 hours.
- Note: These recipes are sold as Supple Great River xxx Recipe, and are "filed" in the Crafting Panel under "Light Armour (Guild)"
- In terms of "armour set fabrication", the recipes from the Crafting Guild are somewhat more difficult to complete -- each piece has a 6 day, 18 hour cool-down and requires a Large Westfold Pattern, which has a similar cool-down. The result of this extended cool-down is a 42 day period necessary to craft the complete six piece set.
- Note that, because of the requirement for the Large Westfold Pattern, this cool-down applies to BOTH the light and medium armour sets, that is, it takes 84 days to craft one Light Armour set and one Medium Armour Set.
- The guild recipes can be acquired for cash, instead of Tokens, and are NOT single-use.
- Similarly, the Guild recipes do NOT require any separate Faction standing with The Riders of Stangard; only Master of the Guild status.
- They however do guarantee a critical success, whereas the Recipes from Colbrand have a maximum critical success chance of between 30% and 65% depending upon tools and scroll buffs.
- The Tailor Westfold Recipe Index has 2 sections of interest:
- NOTE: that these sections are listed by OUTPUT, not recipe.
- ALSO NOTE: The Recipes for Leggings and Pauldrons for both Light and Medium Armour have the same names. (See: Category:Medium Armour (The Riders of Stangard))
Each recipe from Stangard will create four items -- two standard and two critical versions. Each Guild recipe will create only the two critical versions.
Standard Recipe Results
Critical Recipe Results
Pages in category "Light Armour (The Riders of Stangard)"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.