Bori, son of Bósi, is a Dwarf who hails from the Iron Hills and has come with the Iron Garisson to reclaim the ancient Dwarves holdfast of Khazad-dûm. Throughout the expanse of Volume II of the Epic Quests, Bori can be found at multiple places within Moria and Mirkwood.
Bori (Walls of Moria)
Vol. 2, Book 1:
-  Chapter 5: Handling the Situation
-  Instance: Before the Doors of Durin
Bori (Chamber of Command)
Vol. 2, Book 2:
Bori (Chamber of Leadership)
Vol. 2, Book 3:
-  Chapter 6: Honour Enough for Both
-  Chapter 7: The White Hand in Darkness
-  Instance: The White Hand in Darkness Solo only
Vol. 2, Book 4:
-  Chapter 6: Bori's Suspicion
-  Chapter 7: The Drowned Treasury Fellowship
-  Instance: The Drowned Treasury Fellowship
-  Chapter 8: Bróin's Tale
Vol. 2, Book 5:
Vol. 2, Book 9:
Vol. 2, Book 9
-  Chapter 16: The Dungeons of Dol Guldur
-  Chapter 17: Memories of Mithrandir
You are safe now, Bori.
- 'I hear you words, but my body remembers still the cold and the drafts and the cruel barbs of the whips my tormentors wielded. If I close my eyes, it seems I am still within that cell deep within the dungeons, with the gertheryg patrolling just beyond the doors and the clanging of distant metal ringing in my ears. I will keep my eyes open for as long as I may, for I do not wish to be reminded of that darkness.'
Do not blame yourself.
- 'But it was my folly that has brought us to this dangerous place! If I had not wielded the mithril axe Zigilburg against Gorothúl, none of this would have happened! I sought to bring peace to the halls of Khazad-dûm, but I only succeeded in causing more bloodshed and grief! It was greed, but not greed for valuables or precious ore... Zigilburg awoke in me the greed for peace, the greed to make things right. I thought I could use it so solve our problems, but I could not.'