Yuletide Festival 2011
Yuletide Festival 2011 began December 20, 2011, and ended on January 31, 2012.
- Ered Luin - Thorin's Hall's Inn
- Ered Luin - The Festival Garden
- Bree-land - Festival Grounds
- The Shire - The Party Tree
Main article: Winter-home
You are cordially invited to join our Yule Festival celebration in Winter-Home. We have many events to suit your taste, whether you like eating contests, snowball-fights, the theater, or simply helping folks around town.
General Festival Events
Main article: Dance of the Races
During all seasonal Festivals, Dance Leaders will teach characters up to eight special racial dances (two from each Race) by completing dance lessons. There is one Dance Leader located in each of the festival grounds of Thorin's Hall Inn and The Festival Garden in Ered Luin, The Party Tree in The Shire, and the Festival Grounds in Bree-land.
Dance lessons take place approximately every 20 minutes, and the quests are available for about 5 minutes before the dance begins. As of U20, the quest start times are random.
When the Dance Leader starts, target the leader and follow their instructions using the commands /dance1, /dance2, or /dance3 as they instruct you. The time to perform each step decreases with the quest's progression.
At the end of the lesson, the Dance Leader returns to their original position and you are able to select your reward: either the first or second dance emote from that race. Complete the lessons again to learn all the dances!
Festival Horse Races
Main article: Festival Horse Races
Each festival brings exciting horse races to The Shire Race-track and the Bree-land Festival Grounds. By completing a race in time, players can win festival tokens which can be exchanged for festival rewards. Starting with Yule Festival 2012, you no longer must win a horse race to purchase exclusive festival mounts from Will Peartree at Hengstacer Farm. At the Anniversary Festival, festival mounts can also be purchased from Henry Peartree at the Bree Market Square
- All-Shire Run - The Shire, just north of the Shire Homesteads
- The Bree Derby - Bree-land at the Festival Grounds
The quest will appear above the race-master's head, and you will be directed to choose whatever horse/pony you like to use for the race. You race against the clock. Gallop around the track as fast as you can. If you do not reach the end in time, and fail the quest, you will need to wait one hour for the quest to become available once more.
To acquire a Yule Steed you must trade:
|20 Yule Festival Tokens|
A Bit of Drinking
The Inn League and The Ale Association are looking for a few good drinkers. Are you wishing to cause mischief at the smug inns of the realm or grant the wishes of those lonely drinkers who are simply in need of a good brew. Either way raise your mug and toast the festivities!
- An Invitation to the Festival - Bree, Celondim, Thorin's Hall, or Michel Delving
- The Yule Celebration of Winter-Home
- A Charitable Spirit
- A Final Act
- Cold as Ice
- Empty Keg Emergency
- Filling the Field
- Making Mischief
- Moving Them Off
- Stuffing the Stuffed
- The Abominable Snow-beasts
- The Biggest Stomach of Them All
- Tidying Up
- Unwilling Firewood
- Yes Means Snow
- A Cool Reception
- A Monstrous Feast
- Consume Consumables: Piles of Fluffy Snow
- Consume Consumables: Grim Crystals
- Consume Consumables: Perfect Snowballs
- Consume Consumables: Snow-jars
- Consume Consumables: Frosty Beverage
- Frostbluff Flower-petals -- Tier 1
- Frostbluff Flower-petals -- Tier 2
- Frostbluff Flower-petals -- Tier 3
- Frostbluff Rotten Fruit -- Tier 1
- Frostbluff Rotten Fruit -- Tier 2
- Frostbluff Rotten Fruit -- Tier 3
- Honoured Yule-friend
- Raining Snowballs
- Star of the Show
- Such Generosity!
- 'Gift' Box.jpg
- Bag of Flower Petals.jpg
- Rotten Fruit.jpg
Spring Festival: 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017