Where Evil Creatures Dwell
- Explore the dwellings of evil creatures in Rohan.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover the Howling Wood
- The Howling Wood is a Warg-den in the Wold that was once a strategic worksite for Floodwend, but is now overrun with the filthy, deadly beasts.
- Discover Fang Point
- Fang Point is a Warg-camp that threatens the Men of Feldburg, who stand watch on the road.
- Discover Âmbal's Den
- Âmbal, the renowned and feared wolf-matron, makes her home in a circle of cliffs and rocks near the stream that runs across the Norcrofts. She and her offspring have caused no shortage of suffering to the nearby farmers.
- Discover the Valley of the Láthbear
- A once-peaceful valley, spanning from west of Faldham into the East Wall, has become overrun with dangerous Láthbears.
- Discover Wyrmdelf
- You have discovered Wyrmdelf, a cave teeming with evil drakes in the Entwash Vale. Such places are deadly even for the hardiest and bravest of warriors.
- Discover Fang Tor
- The Wyrm-father of Wyrmdelf lives upon the high rock of Fang Tor in the Entwash Vale.
|5 Turbine Points|
|<name>, Den Discoverer|