Warden Items Index
Warden Battle Hymns
- Battle Hymns are crafted by Woodworkers
- Battle Hymns are not useable in Monster Play, -100% Gambit Builder Power Costs, Cooldown: 3m
- Carvings are crafted by Woodworkers
- Carvings can be equipped at level 20 (when Carving Use is learned) in the class slot
- Oils are used by Hunters and Wardens to change their damage type on their ranged attacks.
- While simple oils are available at the trainer, it is recommended to get those crafted by Scholars.
- The Oil Wash is sold exclusively by the trainer.
- Almost all creatures have a higher mitigation to common damage than to other damage types. Using oils to change your damage type will thus most times make you hit harder.
- Especially vulnerable to fire damage: Creatures of Nature and many Beasts.
- Especially vulnerable to light damage: Orcs and most of Troll-kind.
|A simple wash to remove any oils applied to your arrows or javelins.||20|
|Ranged skills deal fire damage, Duration: 5m||20|
|Ranged skills deal light damage, Duration: 5m||30|
- Shield-spike Kits are used by Guardians and Wardens to increase their attack critical chance or change their damage type while using a shield.
- While basic shield-spike kits are available at the trainer, it is recommended to get those crafted by Weaponsmiths.
- The Shield-spike Removal Kit is sold exclusively by the trainer.
- Shield-spike Kits have a 2m cooldown.
|+2% Shield Attack Critical chance||5m||20|
|Sets damage type of all skills to Westernesse||10m||20|
|A simple kit used to remove shield-spikes.||20|
|Master Item Index • Armour Index • Weapons Index • Jewellery Index|
| Food & Smoke: Cooked • Fortifying • Trail • Beverages • Fine Drinks • Strong Drinks • Pipe-weed|
Potions, Scrolls & Tokens: Morale • Power • Curative • Battle Lore • Tokens
Class-specific Items: Beorning • Burglar • Captain • Champion • Guardian • Hunter • Lore-master • Minstrel • Rune-keeper • Warden
Crafting Items: Crafting Tools • Crafting Lore • Crafting Journals • Mastery Components