Volume I Session Play
The Prisoner of Sammath Baul
- Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 4 holds a session play quest where players play an Angmarim Bloodletter.
- The events described take place during Book 12, Chapter 6 - players will have the opportunity to see these events from the point of view of an Angmarim guard in Sammath Baul, where Laerdan is held prisoner.
- For a walkthrough and more detail on the quest, see Chapter 4: The Prisoner of Sammath Baul
The Fate of Laerdan
- Volume I, Book 14, Chapter 6 holds another session play quest. Players will be able to see what happenend to Laerdan after he left Rivendell in search for his daughter Narmeleth - through Laerdan's eyes. The events take place at the same time of Chapters 1-3 (where players are busy doing preparations for Laerdan's journey).
- For a walkthrough and more detail on the quest, see Chapter 6: The Fate of Laerdan
Daughter of Strife
- Volume I, Book 15, Chapter 6 holds the third Volume One session play quest. Players will learn the truth about Narmeleth's corruption and how she forged the ring Narchuil. The session play character is an elf-maiden named Arodel, friend to Narmeleth and akin to Celebrimbor.
- For a walkthrough and more detail on the quest, see Chapter 6: Daughter of Strife