Valley of the Láthbear
- The Valley of the Láthbear appears distinctly different depending on which portion you are travelling. The upper half is a tight, mist and láthbear filled passage, that allows travel from the Norcrofts to the East Wall. Halfway down this inclined way, the small entrance to the Láthbear Den can be found. The lower half is a clear and empty incline down to a river's edge that lets out above Mansig's Encampment.
- The following deeds can be advanced by visiting this location:
- The following creatures are found within this area:
- Láthbears are creatures of Rohirrim folklore, ordinary bears possessed by evil spirits. They are twice the size of a normal bear and sport sharp spikes and huge fangs. Until the War of the Ring, they were thought to be mythical by the people of Rohan, monsters designed to frighten children in the night. However, adventurers in Eastern Rohan have discovered the truth behind the legends. The Dark Lord has stirred the restless spirits of Rohan and made the láthbears a very real threat.
- Láthbears can be found in the Valley of the Láthbear in the Norcrofts. They are usually commanded by Láthbear Matrons, the largest variety of the creatures.
- Láthbears do not appear in the work of J.R.R. Tolkien. They were created for The Lord of the Rings Online.