Vales of Anduin
|Vales of Anduin|
- The Vales of Anduin is an area within northern Rhovanion, east of the Misty Mountains and the Carrock.
- All Beorning players begin their journey in these Vales at Grimbeorn’s Lodge
- On the western eaves of Mirkwood, along the banks of Anduin to the north of the Old Forest Road reside the Beornings, a rustic tribe of Woodmen.
- All Beornings hail from these woods and dales surrounding the Anduin, from the shores near the Carrock up to the High Pass through the Misty Mountains.
- The Vales of Anduin are in Western Mirkwood. However, other than when creating a new Beorning character, access to the Vales of Anduin is only available to Beornings who have slotted the "Return to Grimbeorn's Lodge" trait.
- Departure is available via the:
- Horse to Bree
- "This hardy horse of Grimbeorn's will bring you to the town of Bree in Bree-lands."
- (You are transported to outside the gate at South Bree.)
- Alternately, any Milestone skill or other Travel skill can be used to return to those locations.
Present when creating a new Beorning only:
Present only on subsequent Return to Grimbeorn's Lodge visits:
-  Intro (Beorning), Instance: The Skin-changer's Heritage
-  Intro (Beorning): Preparations for Travel
-  Hand-written, Hand-delivered - Episodic Content
The following creatures are found within this area:
|Regions of Rhovanion|
|East Rohan (Wildermore) • The Great River • Lothlórien • Mirkwood • Moria • West Rohan (Entwood) • Vales of Anduin|