| January Lootbox 2013
Lootitems and Lootbox Templates and Item Drops section fix
Just saw all your edits on those shire creatures, and wanted to very heartily thank you for your efforts!! If you care to finish with the property removals, really the only thing left is the item pages connected to those shire creatures (their drops). If you look at the past history and copy/paste the drop section before the property query was added that should take care of it. A few had additional drops that the query found that weren't previously listed but its not a huge issue. For example, if you check out Item:Squishy Goo you'll notice the drop table no longer works as it was pulling from the previously named lootitems template. The only items queried are the drops of the same creatures that you have edited. Again, thanks for all the edits! ^_^ --Savi (talk) 22:24, 10 January 2014 (UTC)
- The questbox can stay when drop list is long; the thing that needs changing is the listing of mobs that drop the item. I turned it into a property query and as that is disabled the mob list is no longer showing. Was going to reference Item:Light Hide but looks like you already removed the questbox there...oh well. Either way works ;) --Savi (talk) 15:18, 11 January 2014 (UTC)
- Regarding your question on the lootbox template...The conversion to icons was something I proposed awhile ago (last May? I think) and there were several different discussions on the topic. Honestly I can't recall all the pages to reference on that however other than the one piece at Template talk:Lootbox. The lootbox was designed for creature drops as far as I know, and some of the creature pages where 30+ items were dropped was just getting ridiculous when the full tooltips were constantly present (consistency is obviously an important factor also) . Example, check Southern Raider, full tooltips there was nightmarish imo. Hence the icon with rollover. ON the other hand I believe the lootbox template is also used in other random places, such as quests, where it would make sense to have the full tooltip ever present. (This was also mentioned earlier as well). A second template could be created to use for those instances. I can add it to my to-do list, but probably won't get to it until this weekend. --Savi (talk) 19:57, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I cannot help you in the slightest regarding bots; I've not ever used them and haven't a clue where to start. User:RingTailCat was my go-to regarding bot-ing requests, but haven't seem him around in awhile. --Savi (talk) 21:57, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
- Perhaps you already know of this page and are using it for your lootitems to lootbox template changes, but if not, it may come in handy as a quick reference Special:WhatLinksHere (and enter Template:Lootitems) --Savi (talk) 14:45, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- When the lootitems template was created, I intended to convert all the creature templates over to it. However after running through the shire (and connected mobs through drops) I realized there were so many more creature pages than I had anticipated. Originally RTC was going to run a bot to change all the lootbox to lootitems but at the time that would have been problematic due to the SMW properties. Now, I'm working on modifying the template used everywhere but for where I earlier changed it (hence the reverts needed). I've really appreciated all your help on the reverts so far, but if you are ready to pull your hair out just call it good :) I'll get to them soonish. The Lootitems template itself will most likely be archived for reference or just deleted after everything gets organized. --Savi (talk) 20:17, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- Lootbox will be the final so you are doing it correctly - Sorry I'm so bad at explaining things 8/ Just think of lootitems as a proposal that hit a dead end --Savi (talk) 21:02, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- Totally agree, collaboration makes things much more fun ^_^ As a side note, if you come across any creature pages that still have the parameter |imgtype feel free to remove it (its useless). --Savi (talk) 21:13, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- I use the questbox if the drop list is larger, just eyeball-ing it. Haven't really counted...but for example, a list of 5 I would just leave whereas a list of 30 I'd add one. --Savi (talk) 21:53, 15 January 2014 (UTC)
- Update, I now have a bot/script that will perform a find/replace to any number of pages. I used it to remove some of the "Has Location::" related changes. Looks like changing all the Lootitems back to Lootboxes is already done. close out Matthew.zellmer (talk) 19:18, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
I also was able to modify my bot/script to remove entire lines that are found. I was able to remove all the left over imgtype lines. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 22:19, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
Crafting - Changes coming in 12.2
- The stack size limit for Crafting and Hobby barter items has been removed. Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 17:04, 14 January 2014 (UTC)
Looks like you have been doing quite the amount of bot research! Are you operational yet? I am curious if it would be possible to change the value of a template parameter to somethings else. [Example |type = Skirmish turned into |type = Varies ] --Savi (talk) 20:51, 23 January 2014 (UTC)
- Are you and User_talk:Sethladan#I_presume_you_saw_the_new_bot_activity working together? It appears you are taking the same approach. (PHP). Although working in-between classes, he has been around the Wiki much longer than I have. :) (Originally posed over on Savitara's talk page.)
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 13:55, 24 January 2014 (UTC)
- In answer to Savi's question - yes, that is a "very normal" thing to do via bot. The only "trick" is keeping the change to a specific namespace. In this case, I believe you are talking about the Template: Creature, which does not use a sub-namespace. That said, the only issue I am aware of, and I don't know if/how to monitor it, (i.e. only LOTROAdmin has access to that information that I am aware of) is "server impact." In general, Pywikibot simply has several "speed restrictors" built in. That is to say, the maximum number of reads/writes which the bot will process in a time-period. Another is a sleep parameter,
- From "replace_lotro.py
-sleep:123 If you use -fix you can check multiple regex at the same time
in every page. This can lead to a great waste of CPU because
the bot will check every regex without waiting using all the
resources. This will slow it down between a regex and another
in order not to waste too much CPU.
-query: The maximum number of pages that the bot will load at once.
Default value is 60. Ignored when reading an XML file.
- There is probably other related concerns, but I've only had about a half-cup of coffee so far this morning.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 14:14, 24 January 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for the tips. Magill. I would think the API query allows me to search in a specific namespace for whatever and then make changes based on that query. I am about a week out or so from being able to use a bot and change things. My scripts are all man-in-the-middle, so before a change is made I have a chance to cancel it. I even havea before and after window setup, so I can see the difference before I post it to the server. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 15:02, 24 January 2014 (UTC)
- Sounds like you are making progress. Congrats! Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 05:16, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
- That's it all Bots are working and can be used to make find/replace API edits. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 13:32, 20 February 2014 (UTC) Let me know if you need something.
- Heya! Ran into something that may have been an unintentional consequence of a few of your bot edits. I was glancing at the uncategorized pages list and noticed these pages: Item:Bulk Low-quality Calenard Ingot Recipe, Item:Low-quality Riddermark Ingot Recipe (Jeweller), and Item:Low-quality Riddermark Ingot Recipe (Weaponsmith) were not categorized. Out of curiosity I manually reverted that last change your bot made (quality to grade) and doing so auto-categorized the page again. I'm guessing that possibly the template will have to be adjusted first? Just wanted to draw your attention to it; happy botting :D --Savi (talk) 15:30, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
- Yea I saw that too. Its a bigger problem then I thought, I started to tackle it, then realized about half-way thru that this was a naming, category and title issue. See my comments User:Matthew.zellmer#updating the crafting recipes and items Game Update 12. I kept a list of all the pages I made changes too so I could revert them all back if I needed too. I thought these were named wrong in the first place (wrong name:Low-quality) then changed them to the right name Low-grade. But that just changed all the page links! It didn't change the page titles or categories. We can fix all of it at once if I need too. But the scope of the problem (if it is a problem) was way larger then I originally thought. Help me out here. Was I right in thinking the real name of these items is Low-grade? I can do the appropriate name changes and title corrections (and redirects) all at once and if your willing, you can fix the template. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 15:52, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
- Heh, welcome to the wiki *evil chuckle* You go to fix one thing and it usually always leads to multiple other things. To be honest, I cannot recall off the top of my head if the title is low-grade or low-quality (or perhaps a mix). My gaming time has been diverted of late elsewhere...but I can do some checking once I get home this evening and get back to you on that. And sure, once you figure out what categories need changed for the template auto I will try to delve into that and adjust if for ya. --Savi (talk) 17:31, 24 February 2014 (UTC)
Have you tried http://lotro-wiki.com/api.php?action=tokens ? Sethladan 02:26, 31 January 2014 (UTC)
- Yea it gives me my edit tokens usually. The hard part is building the http POST request and getting access to the response. I was trying to do it using pure PHP but that's turning into a bear so I am starting to use PHP cURL. This is taking a lot longer then I thought it would Matthew.zellmer (talk) 20:27, 31 January 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, just checking since it looked like you were doing it the hard way. And I ended up with cURL, also, since I couldn't get the PHP http extension working. I've had to back-burner this for a while, sadly, but it's definitely doable. Keep at it. :) Sethladan 00:27, 1 February 2014 (UTC)
- I made some great progress this week, its outlined on your discussion page. For the edit token, I decided to use the same format as the login. Using cURL to POST the initial request, then grabbing its returned token and using cURL again to POST the edit. Its working great on the test site. I also moved most of my API and Bot notes to User:Matthew.zellmer/bots. Once I clean up the code Ill also post my PHP scripts. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 14:22, 7 February 2014 (UTC)
Success! My bots work and can now perform find/replace. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 13:33, 20 February 2014 (UTC)
Cool.... we're part of the Bot problem!!!
This is a fascinating article from Ray Kurzweil's newsletter -- KurzweilAI...
Are bots taking over Wikipedia?
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 13:25, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
- Interesting Matthew.zellmer (talk) 20:18, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
See: User talk:Matthew.ZellmerBot -- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 07:22, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
- hard at work fixing this. Lets keep this conversation on the Bot page: See User talk:Matthew.ZellmerBot Matthew.zellmer (talk) 13:14, 25 February 2014 (UTC)
See "Image issues" over at User talk:Lotroadmin.
I think that is an easy job for a bot. The only question would be throttling as the recaching seems to take 30 seconds per image.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 09:14, 4 March 2014 (UTC)
1- You can add them directly to Category: Artifact Maps when you upload them.
2- How do you identify the various locations on the maps? Are you doing it all manually or have you found some trick to identify them somewhere but on the Radar maps?
3- they are a lot of work!
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 01:16, 9 March 2014 (UTC)
- No problem. I will add them all to the Category today (1).
- I didn't put these together, User:Laineth did the hard work, see User:Matthew.zellmer#Adding_User_talk:Laineth.27s_awesome_Scholar_Artifacts_Maps. I think it was done manually by playing the game and recording the events! Matthew.zellmer (talk) 13:55, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- I actually moved them all into that category over the weekend. Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 23:59, 10 March 2014 (UTC)
- I saw that, your quick!, thanks! Matthew.zellmer (talk) 13:14, 11 March 2014 (UTC)
Heya! Nice tables with the named creatures I'm seeing pop up! I am wondering...what are your thoughts to having all of them on one page rather than separated out by region? It could either be separate tables or a sortable table that could put them in order by whatever the reader wanted (region, shard type, etc). --Savi (talk) 20:32, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
- working on it right now :) e.g. The North Downs Named Creatures. Gonna move each to its own page then add them to the categories and transcluse them back to each region and a special new Named Creature page thingy. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 20:35, 14 March 2014 (UTC)
- Savi HELP! Somehow my transclusion tables are causing the parent page to inheriting their categories, see Angmar's categories at the bottom. Some how I have managed to make the region page to become part of a separate page's category Category:Crafting Rare Component Regions of my transclusion pageAngmar Named Creatures Adamant. Ack! Matthew.zellmer (talk) 20:17, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- Should've replied over here: Just popping in to say that you should have <onlyinclude> tags around anything you want transcluded and <noinclude> around anything you don't want transcluded. So for example, put <noinclude> tags around the categories on those pages and they won't be transcluded into Angmar's page. Here's a brief overview on these tags over at Wikipedia. Neum (talk) 22:02, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- Your the best! Thanks a ton. I will get it fixed right away. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 12:29, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
- Following Neum's example, copying my reply from Savitara;'s talk page...
- A general rule to remember -- On ANY page -- ALL category inserts -- those where you add the [[:Category: xxx]] line(s) -- should always be surrounded by <noinclude> and </noinclude>.
- "In theory" -- Template pages which do Automatic Categorization SHOULD do this automatically. (If they don't they need to be fixed.)
- The purpose is to prevent exactly what you have encountered -- including Categories where they don't belong when a page is transcluded.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 22:04, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- The other "trick" I should mention -- when you make changes on trancluded pages -- the "Category type changes" won't show up on the page where you are are transcluding into -- until the MediaWiki engine updates the links. You can force that update by simply doing a "blank edit" -- i.e. open the page (or just a section) in edit mode, and then save it without making any changes. That will force the MediaWiki engine to update the Category links.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 22:12, 7 April 2014 (UTC)
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 20:29, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
- Sounds good I have most of them fixed now. Thanks for the help guys. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 20:34, 8 April 2014 (UTC)
Thanks for all of your hard work, you shall have a few more powers now
I've updated your account to admin, you have a few more wiki powers :) Thanks again --Lotroadmin (talk) 17:46, 12 April 2014 (UTC)
- Very exciting! Matthew.zellmer (talk) 13:07, 14 April 2014 (UTC)
On Deleting Spam Pages
Hey there! Congrats on being an admin! When you are deleting spam pages make sure to delete the content so that the message content doesn't show up on the deletion log. If you don't, the link still shows up just like the previous pages you deleted as if you never took them down.(example: (content was: http blah blah blah)). Starbursty (talk) 11:36, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
- Thanks! I think I get it, so when I delete a spam page, I mark it as patrolled, delete the contents of the page, delete the page, then block the spammer account indefinitely. right?
Matthew.zellmer (talk) 11:57, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
- Actually, in the box for "Other/additional reason:", all you do is delete what's in there so it will have nothing in that box. In the previous page you deleted, you didn't do that. What happened was the link that the spammer placed in there showed up on the Recent changes Page. Several of the spammer's link is still there. If you look at the Deletion log for the ones you deleted, it shows the link out in the open! Starbursty (talk) 15:54, 16 April 2014 (UTC)
- Ok, so the goal is to NOT allow the spam link in the Deletion log or anywhere else. I think I understand. The lengths spammers go to peddle there wares is incredible. Is there a way to get rid of the links in the Deletion log? I was looking and cant figure it out. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 11:52, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
- Only Lotroadmin can :D Maybe Sethladan, too, but I know I can't. Starbursty (talk) 17:53, 17 April 2014 (UTC)
I see you have been busy with deed lists! Had an idea...feel free to use it or not, just throwing it out there ;) Rather than creating a list, you could create a table. That way if someone wanted to order them by trait, or highest tp, etc, they could change it as they wanted by clicking the sort arrow (default would be zone as you are currently listing them). See User:Savitara/Sandbox for a short example. It may give more flexibility to the information. You can do different formatting/columns as desired. --Savi (talk) 14:57, 14 May 2014 (UTC)
- I LOVE IT!! I was already working with tables (see Moria_Deeds#The_Grand_Stair_Deeds ) but I like the sortable tables even better and I like the rewards divided by column. Great idea!
- So User:Lifthil and I have been working on a decent solution for this User_talk:Lifthil#Static_Index_Deed_pages.
- First attempt Moria_Deeds What do you think User:Lifthil ?? Matthew.zellmer (talk) 11:42, 15 May 2014 (UTC)
- Reply added at User_talk:Savitara#Moria Deed revamp --Savi (talk) 13:14, 23 May 2014 (UTC)
I will try to keep this list at User:Savitara/Sandbox2 updated with which overview deed tables I added and where. --Savi (talk) 14:44, 21 May 2014 (UTC)
- Happy brainstorming! If you decide to do some major restructuring, you could make/update (not sure if there is one presently...) a deed template that would auto-categorize the pages depending on the parameter values. I'd be happy to help you if you go that route. Templates freaked me out when I first started editing, but after going piece by piece of the creature template I decided anything is understandable when you are determined :D Though if no template currently exists...that would take a bit of work adding that to all the pages too, lol --Savi (talk) 19:02, 22 May 2014 (UTC)
- Justed wanted to comment that I did read this. Thanks and I do like seeing those regions get crossed off :) Matthew.zellmer (talk) 20:56, 28 May 2014 (UTC)
Title known -- but not deed - Treasure Hunter of West Gondor
Throughout West Gondor, "Tresure Caches" can be found in the wilderness, spread in the areas outside of settlements in Blackroot Vale, Lamedon and Belfalas. 18 in total can be found, six in each area, granting the title of this thread; the Burglar's Track Treasure-skill can't help you find these, because they aren't 'traditional' treasures.
- [57.2S, 62.5w]
- [59.2S, 68.5w]
- [60.1S, 66.9w]
- [60.6S, 64.1w]
- [60.7S, 66.1w]
- [61.8S, 69.5w]
- [60.5S, 57.7W]
- [62.5S, 60.6W]
- [65.2S, 61.0W]
- [65.6S, 59.4W]
- [67.4S, 54.5W]
- [72.9S, 57.5W]
Havens of Belfalas
- [73.6S, 64.8W]
- [75.4S, 59.4W]
- [76.5S, 62.9W]
- [76.5S, 73.6W]
- [77.2S, 69.4W]
- [78.9S, 69.4W]
- Guess I need to get all the rest of the maps up...
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 15:41, 15 June 2014 (UTC)
- Ill add the title today Matthew.zellmer (talk) 13:28, 16 June 2014 (UTC)
Hi Matt! Re: this change, my salutes for working on consistency with the boilerplates and all - I just copied from the broken pages without paying attention to guidelines or anything. The problem now is that category is homeless, as are a few others that you've tried to standardize. See if you can work them - or at least their constituent pages - back into the fold. Thanks! Sethladan 23:22, 16 June 2014 (UTC)
- Right! I have been thinking of changing the boilerplate myself and allowing all the components of an area categorized together just like you did. That's why I didn't remove the category and just disconnected it from the region. It really only makes sense. My gut tells me to post the idea on Talk:Boilerplate:Region_Template and Lotro-Wiki.com:World for a while, lets others have a say. If no one has any objections, feel free to change the Boilerplate and categories. I second the category change :) What say you? Matthew.zellmer (talk) 01:04, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
- I'm not sure how much response you would get from posting on the talk pages, but it's worth a try. For my part, I noticed so nearly-empty categories when I was cleaning out those broken pages that it made me wonder how necessary a lot of the sub-sub-sub-categorization is. Sometimes there's a category with only one page in it, which seems beyond silly to me unless we're expecting it to fill with more. It (categorization) is not something I've ever focused on, but I know you're looking at it as you're working on Deeds, so I'll trust your assessment. Just be forewarned that if you change the boilerplate, I'll expect you to go fix everything to comply with it. ;)
- (Also, don't worry about posting on my talk page when you comment back. I check my watchlist regularly and will see when you reply here.) Sethladan 15:35, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
- Yea, as I have continued organizing all the region stuff, I notice the odd single page category a good bit. So far I have let them be. The only silly category I have started to remove is the Meta deeds categories. My desire swings back and forth between simplicity and detailed categories. Right now I am trying to remove duplicate category index pages, pages that list or duplicate the items in a category, a lot of them are old and are never updated. Lots to do. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 18:42, 17 June 2014 (UTC)
- Yes, the single category stuff is very annoying and not particularly useful. It might be technically correct, but worthless in terms of meaning or usefulness.
- I think it is an artifact of Zimoon's efforts to categorize everything by where a quest existed instead of how it showed up in the quest log. Consequently there have been a lot of "auto-catogorized" categories created that nobody really understands or uses.
- I started a related discussion over at Category talk:Western Gondor Quests. Turbine seems to have thrown us a bit of a curve with "West" vs "Western Gondor" eetc.
- As far as where people notice things -- Everything is current in "talk pages watchlist" (except for the User talk pages) but that is only useful if people bother to look at Recent Discussions.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 15:50, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
- AND the deed template generates : Category: Dol Amroth (Faction) Deeds (with or without the (Faction) as encoded -- but doesn't put them in Category: Western Gondor Reputation Deeds
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 15:34, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- And another one -- the Title template does not generate a Category link to Category: Western Gondor Titles
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 16:28, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- This is a problem when there is a settlement named the exact same as a faction. To allow the deed pages to link right AND categorize right, we have to move Dol Amroth to something else like City of Dol Amroth. Then move the faction page into the Dol Amroth slot. BUT that requires changing all the links to Dol Amroth Settlement on all the pages and there are a lot. SO I will work this out tomorrow using a couple of scripts. For now. I fixed the regional reputation categories so they match the current standard. The categories should now pan out now.
I fixed the deed faction category as well. You are right the template doesn't put it into the Category: Western Gondor Reputation Deeds instead it puts the deed into the category Category:Dol Amroth Deeds. This is an odd problem that I have not tackled yet. My current solution is to put Category:Dol Amroth Deeds manually into the Category: Western Gondor Reputation Deeds, But the real problem is that there are two types of reputation deeds.
We will have to decide how to handle this category problem later. Its been around for a while. I have proposed that we make the deed template categorize all the rewards not just the reputation and the virtue rewards. But this would require a large overhaul. More to follow Matthew.zellmer (talk) 21:41, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- Faction titles and rewards are standard -- Friend and Ally both reward the same titles and passive skills across Middle Earth.
- Kindred usually?always doesn't award anything directly, just opens access to various barterers.
- I'll probably get them this go-round... as I generate another couple hundred screen shots :)
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 22:13, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- I think I have de-conflicted Dol Amroth reputation faction and the City of Dol Amroth. Take a look and let me know what you think. In addition I think the reputation faction name is going to change in the near future, take a look at the faction rewards given by Item:Dol Amroth - Armoury Token and Item:Dol Amroth - Armoury Token. So there might be several Dol Amroth reputation factions anyway. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 14:25, 20 June 2014 (UTC)
- 1- I'm changing the "Dol Amroth Settlement" tags to "City of Dol Amroth"
- 2- The multiple factions are part of the "Dol Amroth Dailies" Dol Amroth City Watch (Dailies) -- a system similar to the Hytbold dailies.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 15:33, 3 July 2014 (UTC)
Deed: Beacons of West Gondor
I just created the deed Beacons of West Gondor and noticed a couple of things.
1- Is the icon for Marks and Skirmish Marks now the same? Or did I pick a wrong item?
2- I have bugged the title this deed awards, as completion of it opens a new deed of the same name (which does not award a title) Explorer of West Gondor.
3- The Icon for the Deed Title doesn't match the one in-game.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 15:40, 18 June 2014 (UTC)
- I patched Template: Deed to use "Mark" instead of "Service Mark" -- doc page still to be updated.
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 01:18, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- Doc Page updated
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 01:24, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- You can force the correct Icon for the title by using "|Title-Icon = Reputation"
- Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC - talk 15:36, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
- 1. What is a "Service Mark"? I am guessing you mean "Skirmish Mark" . As far as I know the Marks use a single icon, the one you changed it too , thanks!
- 2. I wont add any titles for Gondor for a while, at least until the official launch.
- 3. Template:Title_Reward allows you to provide the type of icon to place in a title even for the deed template.
Looks good! Sorry I wasn't much help today got busy at the office :) will help out more tomorrow Matthew.zellmer (talk) 20:58, 19 June 2014 (UTC)
Re: "Item updated after the North Downs Update 2014"
Thanks for working on those North Downs updates! What do you think about putting this kind of comment in your edit summary instead of adding it to the page itself? That way anyone who checks the history will see that you've done an Update 13 check, but we can keep the page itself a little less cluttered. Sethladan 20:24, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- Sounds good to me. I can go thru and move the comments out, once I have done a bit more work on it :) Matthew.zellmer (talk) 23:59, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
Item Levels on New Items
Hey, I was looking at some new quest rewards you made, and I noticed that none of them have an item level. Did Turbine forget to include them, or did you just forget list the item level? Balorgor (talk) 20:49, 9 August 2014 (UTC)
- I didn't forget the level and neither did Turbine. Turns out I was using an older template that didn't have the item_level parameter and instead was using the level parameter instead. I am a long way from done so I will go back thru them and change and add the correct parameter. Feel free to do so if you want as well. Matthew.zellmer (talk) 00:03, 10 August 2014 (UTC)