The 10th anniversary notes and such
- From Waldo Rumble
- To: <name>
- Subject: Concerning the Party Tree
- To Whom It May Concern,
- Your urgent assistance is requested for a Most Important Matter. It is an event most peculiar and unprecedented, nor has its like been seen or heard of in living memory in the Shire!
- You see - well, the point is that there are proper planning procedures in place, and festivals have run smoothly as a result of their observance as anyone can plainly see, and we know our holidays here about as well as we know our own names - and one cannot simply just go around making up one's own. Not to mention the waste of otherwise perfectly good paper, ribbon, ink, and other supplies. And who shall be called upon to clean it up after the whole affair is sorted out? I shall, no doubt!
- The key thing is, the Party Planning Committee is in an uproar, you see, and they seem to think I must know what to do about it. Or they suspect, unjustly, I have some part in it! But I am at a loss and truly at my wits' end, and very much in need of any assistance you could provide.
- Looking forward to your prompt reply,
- Mr. Waldo Rumble, Dir. of Labour
- note: (Letter auto deletes when you remove the map)
Deed: The anniversary Scavenger Hunt
- Waldo Rumble needs your assistance
Auto completes on login.
- 2 rememberences at the bounders bounty statue.
Spring Festival: 2008 • 2009 • 2010 • 2011 • 2012 • 2013 • 2014 • 2015 • 2016 • 2017 • 2018