- User:Magill -- home page
- * Start Here: User: Magill/ToDo
- Category: User Magill Images
- Category: Magill's Corner
- The top of the Wiki
- main page
Experience Distribution in Fellowships
- In Lord of the Ring,each player in a fellowship receives experience for a defeated foe that is based on their own level plus a fellowship bonus, with the resulting bonus amount then divided by the number of members in the fellowship.The formula as follows:
- The fellowship bonus is based on the table below:
- 2 members = 20% bonus
- 3 people = 44% bonus
- 4 people = 60% bonus
- 5 people = 80% bonus
- 6 people = 116% bonus
- To illustrate how fellowship experience is awarded, assume a fellowship comprising 4 members, so the bonus percentage is 60% (a modifier of 1.60). If your normal "solo" experience award for defeating a foe would be 250 points, you would instead receive 100 points for defeating it as part of a 4-member fellowship, as follows:
- (solo exp award * bonus modifer) / number of members = fellowship experience award
- (250 * 1.00) / 1 = 250 experience points.
- (250 * 1.20) / 2 = 150 experience points.
- (250 * 1.44) / 3 = 120 experience points.
- (250 * 1.60) / 4 = 100 experience points.
- (250 * 1.80) / 5 = 90 experience points.
- (250 * 2.16) / 6 = 90 experience points.