Region: East Rohan
- All word from Wildermore has ceased and rumors point to the worst. You must find and aid the town of Scylfig, which suffers from a strangely deepening winter and an Uruk-hai threat.
- Geography: Named for the short, twisted trees that grow there, this land’s scouring winds have taken a toll on its arable soil.
- Uruk-hai invaders have torched the region’s farms, slaying many and driving the survivors from their homes. You must ride into the smoldering remains to help drive out the evil tides of Núrzum's raiders before meeting with the brooding Reeve of Wildermore.
- Geography: Once the only fertile ground in Wildermore, the Fallows are now a bleak area, lined with outcrops of limestone and bogs, and remains mostly flat and treeless.
- As the brutal winter rages, many folk have gone missing, and the small village of Dunfast is in dire need of protection. You must follow in the wake of Núrzum's destruction, but can you find him in time? Face marauding Warbands as you race to save the people of Dunfast.
- Geography: Mossy tundra and gravelly gullies, adorned with snow-mantled spruce, make up the wild and untamed Whitshaws.
- The town of the High Knolls, Byre Tor, long held out against the powers of Núrzum, but now has fallen to the beastly enemy. Venture among forbidding crags in search of the city’s hunted refugees, but use caution, for whispers warn that the Knolls are thick with Saruman's minions!
- Geography: A broken, rugged land of stubby trees and hills adorned with jagged spires of rock, the High Knolls have long been home to the southernmost clans of the Orcs of the Misty Mountains.
- In the unruly, northern expanses of Fangorn Forest, the Darkness has taken hold. In the Balewood, violent Huorns and Wood-trolls prowl and Saruman’s Uruk-hai linger. You must gather young Ents to rally against the growing corruption.
- Geography: Home to some of the most ancient trees in all of Middle-earth, the Balewood is known for its gnarled, knotted old oaks and firs, which provide very little light to the world beneath its canopy.
Wildermore is in the northern portion of the Eastemnet:
- now entering Writhendowns
- Category: Wildermore
Only two quests are in this category the vector quests from Harwick to Wildermore.
-  Wildermore Introduction: Harding's Concern - Introductory quest to Wildermore - vector from Harwick to Wildermore; begins Category: Wildermore: Writhendowns Quests
-  Quest:Ride for Harding also works as an introduction quest to Wildermore; no quests in Wildermore will appear prior to it's completion.
Once complete the rest of the quests are "sequenced." That is to say, you must complete certain other quests before you will be offered a particular quest.
At the completion all quests in Wildermore is the capstone quest:
-  Wildermore Introduction: Harding's Concern - Start of the quest sequence in Wildermore
-  Ride for Harding
-  The Deadly Freeze
-  The Coming Storm - vector to Scylfig
-  Aiding the Thane and His Daughter
-  The Noble Guard
-  Defence of Scylfig
-  A Bitter Thaw
-  The Search for Thrymm - vector to Forlaw
-  Judgement Clouded by Grief
-  A Disturbance at the Gate
-  The Funeral in Forlaw
-  Warband: Foulwing - Landscape
-  Warband: Balcharan - Landscape
-  Warband: Voz - Landscape
- High Knolls (Byre Tor)
- Witshaws (Dunfast's Refugees)
- Núrzum's Wrath
- Mob  Twisted Bale-pine
- Mob  Frosted Wood-troll
- Mob  Icy Fangorn Huron
- Mob  Frostbitten Drudger
- Mob  Balewood Overseer
- Mob  Balewood Slave-driver
- Mob  Lomor
- Mob  Hardened Uruk
- Drû Vâdôkan
- Mob  Isengard overseer
- Mob  Isengard Labourer
- Mob  Orc smith
- Mob  Isengard Corrupter
Deed: Farms of the Fallows
- Orc-slayer of Wildermore (0/120)
- Quests of the Writhendowns (0/22)
- Settlements of Wildermore (0/7)
- Slayer of Mounted Foes in Wildermore (9/120)
- These Hostile Lands
- The Path of Núrzum
- The Wilds of Wildermore
- Farms of the Fallows
- Friend to the People of Wildermore
- You have acquired the Passive Skill: Wildermore - Travel Discount.
- A new Title has been bestowed upon you, you may now be known as Valamar Centurian, Friend to Wildermore!
- You've earned 10 Turbine Points.
-  Writhendowns Warrior - White Hand
-  Writhendowns Archer - White Hand
-  Writhendowns Orc Scout - Orc
- Warband: Balcharn
- Warband: Conog
- Warband: Foulwing
- Warband: Gîmtog
- Warband: Karkas
- Warband: Varg
- Warband: Voz
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of Wildermore|
|Settlements:||Byre Tor • Dunfast • Forlaw • Scylfig|
|Areas:||Balewood • The Fallows • High Knolls • Whitshaws • Writhendowns|
|Landmarks:||Cerdic's Camp • Cuthbald's Farm • Dunfast's Refugees • Drû Vádokan • Edsig's Farm • Fishermen's Camp • Fishermen's Hut • Fiskworth • Fushaum-dorám • Gárferth's Farm • Gárnoth's Farm • Gársig's Farm • Grimnesberg • Hidden Cave • Hungry Paths • The Ice-spires at Dunfast • Iothete's Hideaway • Kadar-golnauk • Leaflock's Mead • Lonely Height • Lornsettle • The Northern Ice-spires • Núrzum's Wrath • The Southern Ice-spires • Steaping Cave • Stonecliff • Thrymm Red-beard's Camp • Thrymm's Farm • The Western Ice-spires|