In-Game To Do
- Some quests in the Wold, Entwash Vale, Eastfold
- Volume III Book 13 and 14
- Rebuild Hytbold
- Tadrent, Edhellond, Dol Amroth
November 28, 2014
- By now I've realized that my goal of "Helm's Deep by Thanksgiving" was unrealistic...
- Even though I haven't been able to play as much as I would have wanted to, I've still been able to progress a lot in-game.
- This week, I finally managed to clear the High Knolls on my main character, Belendur (Gladden), and move on to the Balewood. So far, it's been a nice change of pace. But the change in scenery has also come with a new challenge: not being able to find quest items that normally would have been easier to find because of the trees, branches, logs, and snow. Add that to the tendency of one of the Warbands to stay on the path, practically in between Cerdic's Camp and the Hidden Cave, and you have an extremely annoying (and almost discouraging) situation.
- Things aren't always black though... As I had just finished up about a third of the quests in the Balewood, I noticed that my Pending Loot bag was getting close to the cap. Being the in-game, hoarding prone person I am, I reluctantly finished up my quest, turned it in, and returned to Forlaw to see what I had gained. Although most of the items were recipes, trophies, and various weapons/jewelry, I found two Riddermark-bound Lootboxes in my Pending Loot, holding a combined two jewelry items (both heavy on "Might" and "Agility", a Crystal of Rememberance, a Ceremonial Cloak of Shadow and Flame, and a Scroll of Max Morale and Power (90 minutes)!
|Server||Name||Race||Class||Level||Vocation||Crafting Guild||Crafting Tiers||Kinship|
|Gladden||Belendur||Man||Lore-master||99||Historian||Scholar's Guild|| Westemnet Scholar
|The White Riders|
|Gladden||Gilrodir||Elf||Hunter||19||Tinker||Jeweller's Guild|| Eastemnet Jeweller
|Gladden||Udell||Dwarf||Champion||9||Armourer||N/A|| Apprentice Prospector
|Crickhollow||Foradan||Man||Guardian||19||Armourer||N/A|| Apprentice Prospector
- Adding the Species, Combat Effectiveness, Resistances and Mitigations of Creatures as I level up
- I also have a couple of screenshots of instances that I would like to add; Though I have yet to figure out a routine for editing and posting these pictures. I'd appreciate it if someone could help me - maybe I could take pictures of creatures, landscape, locations, etc and funnel them to you? Talk to me if you're interested!
- I'm also trying to figure out what to do with Lore-Master stats for NPC's that turn evil and become creatures later on in the quest line (ie. Ordlac) Would I create a new creature page and link it to the NPC page, or edit the existing NPC page?
- There's also a lot of quest pages in the LOTRO wiki for the Westfold, Stonedeans, and Broadacres that I would like to try and improve regarding navigation. Sometimes finding a new quest line that is connected to an older one in a different town requires looking up the NPC that grants it, as opposed to just looking for the link in the Quest Line box. I would like to find a way to edit pages that do that so that the navigation is more fluid.