Update 6.0.1 Official - March 21, 2012
Index to all release notes
Update 6.0.1 Release Notes
- You will no longer get landmark names repeatedly popping up on your screen when other players enter the area.
- Addressed an issue that was causing Virtue ranks to not display properly when they advanced past rank 12.
- Essence of Storm no longer increments Winter-storm on a critical hit. Winter-storm is no longer expended by an attack that is resisted or misses.
- The Glorious/Wonderous Foreshadowing legacy was working incredibly well. Perhaps too incredibly well. It's been brought back in line with the original intent.
- War-cry now has an AOE Threat effect when in determination stance.
- Battle-preparation will now be dispelled upon using any gambit.
- Boar's rush no longer attempts to apply the daze effect in all stances when critical strikes apply.
- Adroit Manoeuvre and Reversal's ranged version will now load into Battle Memory when the warden is potent.
- The Skill "Battle Preparation" was allowing Wardens to be extremely well prepared. This has been addressed.
- Warden – Armour of the Thamen and Armour of the Porbad set bonus function properly again.
Tower of Orthanc
- Players should be able to access the entire raid once again.
- Addressed an issue with Tracking an Old Goat and the related Deed. Players should now be able to properly complete both the quest line and the deed.
- Addressed an issue that could cause players to become trapped Adalbert's House in Stangard. We've explained that not letting your house guests leave was not a good way to make friends.
- Addressed an issue that would cause players retreating after being defeated in some areas of The Great River to respawn in Moria instead of the appropriate rally circle.
Source: Update 6.0.1 Release Notes