Update 17.0 Hotfix 2 - November 18, 2015
Index to all release notes
Update 17.0 Hotfix 2 – Official Release Notes
Update 17 Hotfix 2 Release Notes
- We have made additional updates to Minas Tirith and the Pelennor Fields to improve performance.
- Tier 2 non-challenge Osgiliath instance quests no longer drop Morgul Crests. Morgul Crest rewards will return to level 100 Tier 2 non-challenge Osgiliath instances in a future update.
- The button that allows you to hide weapons when not in combat now functions for shields as well.
- Enemies chance to resist damage-over-time pulses is now affected by the attacker's finesse.
- Cisterns door on the Fourth Tier can now be used.
- Dol Amroth floor tiles now have a pristine appearance again.
- Warriors in Scouting the North-gate will stand in plain sight.
- Fixed an issue where if you are incapacitated during the Banquet and the Breach, enemies behave oddly on your return.
- Enabled teleport to npc for many more of the objectives in both the Children of Minas Tirith and Forlong's Feast quest arcs.
- Duneth in The First Blade will speak to you when you complete the instance.
- Thieves in the Opportunists quest will return to their proper places.
- The Jal Vârsha NPCs will now always advance your quest when you speak to them.
- Ravaging Wargs will now count for 'Book 4, Chapter 5: Beyond the Rammas'
- Arador now writes the resolutions in 'The Council of Gondor' twice as fast as he used to. Less time waiting!
- Quest text that refers to the Model of Minas Tirith no longer describes it as being on a table.
- Floating posters are now properly attached to walls.
- Fixed some bad text characters in passing lines from the children in front of the Old Guesthouse in Minas Tirith.
- Retreating from Beseiged Minas Tirith or using Desperate Flight from the Wheel and Cask Tavern will no longer take you to Bree.
- You will no longer see large fires in the distance when you wander through Minas Tirith.