Update 12.0.1 - November 22, 2013
Index to all release notes
Update 12.0.1 Release Notes - Official
- Players are no longer directed to buy Helm’s Deep if they already own it.
- Localization – French and German Epic Battle text is now in French and German rather than English.
- Mac Client – Many Rendering issues on the Mac have been resolved.
- Fixed a client crash that would occur on 32-bit Operating Systems.
- Helm’s Dike 6-man – ‘Invisible walls’ have been removed.
- Deeping-Coomb – The secondary quests “Prepare to Fall Back” and “A Pillage Denied” have been enabled.
- Housing now accepts unique items to be placed in storage. You may now open your storage.
- Please note, items lost will not be replaced with this hotfix. They will be returned to you at a later time.
- The “Don’t Interrupt me” Trait is now absorbing and reflecting the appropriate amount of damage.
- Some effects were erroneously stacking up and firing off after mounting/dismounting or performing other actions. This should no longer happen.
Any players who have purchased the Helm’s Deep offer on the Store from the time we launched Helm’s Deep until we hotfix on Friday will not receive the Hauberk of the Hammerhand chest cosmetic or the Enforcer of Helm title on characters that have not logged in during that time frame.