- Skill Type: Buff
- The Champion empowers themselves by releasing a mighty cry. Each time they are hit, they grow tougher until eventually letting out a mighty roar, damaging all those around them.
Every Time you are hit, you gain a stack of Unbreakable, raising your Tactical Mitigation and Morale. At max stacks, you gain a powerful Area Effect skill to unleash upon your enemies
- On any Common, Fire, Shadow damage:
+X Tactical Mitigation
+2% Max Morale
- Duration: 12s
- Requires at least 1 Fervour
- Cooldown: 2m
- At Level 105, the base bonus damage applied to the Main-hand component of this skill is approximately 171.
- At Level 105, if wielding a Two-handed weapon in the Main-hand, the bonus damage is instead approximately 200.
- Bonus damage does receive multipliers from Melee Offence and Skill Damage.
The buff granted by Unbreakable maxes at 10 stacks for a total of (varies) Tactical Mitigation and +20% max Morale. The buff duration is 12s and keeps refreshing while the buff is active.
You may save your AoE attack until your buff is about to run out as the attack consumes the buff and will continue to be available until the buff runs out.