|Gameplay Topics: Combat • Deeds • Fellowship Manoeuvre • Housing • Instance Finder • Reputation • Titles • Warband Maneuvers|
Each character has the option to display, with their name, any one of the titles they have earned during their adventures in Middle-earth. Only one title may be displayed at any given time. Titles can be acquired in several different ways, such as by completing Deeds and Quests, mastering levels in a Crafting profession, or through social interaction (Emotes).
Titles available to the Character can be viewed in the Character Journal Panel by selecting the Title Tab.
- This panel lists all the Titles you have earned. You begin the game with one Heritage Title, referring to your homeland. As you adventure, you earn more fame, and thus more Titles. To display a Title so that others can see it, select it, then click Make Active. To remove a Title, select Clear Active. Titles can be changed at any time.
- By default no keyboard shortcut is defined for the Titles Panel, you can use "C" to display the Character Panel, and then select "Title button" from across the bottom.
- In the Titles Panel, you can "check" the box to display your Rank (from the Ettemoors) and your Surname when you toggle your name display on (N) -- Note that the "N" toggle simply controls what YOU see, not what others see.
- The sort order selection (Alphabetical or Newest First) controls the order WITHIN each of the xxx sections of titles:
- Slayer Deed
- Slayer Deed - Ancient Evil
- Slayer Deed - Beast
- Slayer Deed - Corrupted Nature
- Slayer Deed - Dragon-kind
- Slayer Deed - Evil Peoples
- Slayer Deed - Orc-kind
- Slayer Deed - Spiders and Insects
- Slayer Deed - The Dead
- Slayer Deed - Troll-kind
- The Options/ UI Pannel under "Floating Information," you can select:
- My Character's Name
- Show Rank
- Show Surname
- Player Titles
- Player Kinships
When a new title is earned, an icon will appear in your "Alerts" window. Clicking on that icon will pop-up the Title panel with the just earned title highlighted.
Most titles are summarized in the list below.
- As of Book 11 (25 October 2007), there were 409 "known to exist" titles available in the game.
- As of Update 10 (21 March 2013), there are 736 title documented on lotro-wiki.com
|Activity Titles|| Titles that may be gained by performing certain actions in the game. (eat x amount of this or that, etc...) There are 2 sub-categories here: |
|Class Titles||Titles that may only be obtained by specific classes.|
|Crafting Titles||A list of all titles, broken out by crafting trade.|
|Epic Book Titles||Titles awarded for completing parts of the Epic quest line.|
|Explorer Deed Titles||A list of titles that may be obtained by exploring places anywhere in the game.|
|Family Titles||Titles available only to those who have established family relationship trees within the game.|
|Game Event Titles||This is a list of titles that may be obtained by participating in events that occur within the game. There is 1 sub-category here.|
|Instances Titles||Titles available within specific instances of the world.|
|Kinship Titles||A list of titles potentially available to members of a kinship; dependent upon rank and kinship type.|
|Lore Deed Titles||Awarded upon completion of Lore Deeds.|
|Meta Deed Titles||Meta Deeds are regional or instance cap-stone deeds. Meta Deeds usually require numerous other deeds or quests for completion.|
|Monster Play Titles|| Titles only available to players participating in Monster Play. |
There are 3 sub-categories within:
|Quest Deed Titles||Titles awarded upon completion of a Deed that requires the completion of a number of regional or local quests.|
|Quest Titles|| Titles that become available when you have completed certain quests/quest chains. |
There are 2 sub-categories here:
|Racial Titles||Titles available depending on your chosen national origin when you created your character.|
|Regional Titles||Titles available within specific regions of the world (Angmar, Bree-land, etc...)|
|Faction 'Reputation' Deed Titles|| Awarded when enough reputation points are gained (Ally, Friend, Known, etc.)
|Skirmish Titles||Titles available within skirmishes.|
|Slayer Deed Titles||A list of titles that may be obtained by slaying a certain number of creatures, of a type, somewhere in the game.|
|Social Titles||A list of all titles that may be obtained by being the target of emotes within the game.|
|Other Titles||A list of all titles that may be obtained from sources outside of game play; such as the purchase of an Expansion or awarded at a "Meet and Greet"|
Food Eating Titles
This is a list of titles that may be obtained by eating certain types of food in the game.
- the Unwise - You ate the cheese even after observing all of the warning signs. This makes you especially unwise.
Eat a Barrow-bree cheese. (Drops randomly from Elite Wights in Haudh Iarchith)
- Breakfast Connoisseur - You have a hankering for fine breakfasts.
Eat 9 Eggs and Onions, 9 Complete Hobbit Breakfasts, 9 Delicious Crispy Bacons, and 9 Hobbiton Omelets.
- Carnivore - You prefer meaty foods.
Eat 3 Roast Pork, 3 Pork Sausages, 3 Pork Chops, 3 Delicious Crispy Bacons, 3 Steak & Kidney Pies, 3 Coney Pies, 3 Coney Stews, 3 Beef Stews, 3 Salted Beef Delights, 3 Roasted Chickens, 3 Delicious Steaks, and 3 Stew of Kings
- Pie-eating Champion - You won a pie-eating contest.
Eat 6 pies in 30 seconds at the Festival Grounds.
- Pie Maven - You are a fine judge of pies.
Eat 7 Steak & Kidney Pies, 7 Mushroom Pies, 7 Coney Pies, 7 Perfect Pies, and 7 Spiced Apple Pies.
- Vegetarian - You prefer meals of vegetables and fruits.
Eat 6 Fried Mushrooms, 6 Mushroom Pies, 6 Cooked Carrots, 6 Stuffed Cabbages, 6 Vegetable Medleys, and 6 Ultimate Carrot Cakes.
- Cake-eater - You really love lembas bread.
Eat 100 Lembas.
- In a Pear Tree - It's partridge season!
Eat 5 Bacon-wrapped Roast Partridge, 5 Baked Beans with Partridge, 5 Partridge and a Pear Treat, 5 Partridge Hot Pot, and 5 Partridge Pie.
- Apprentice Angler - You are an Apprentice Angler.
Reach Fishing Level 10.
- Journeyman Angler - You are a Journeyman Angler.
Reach Fishing Level 50. (replaces Apprentice Angler)
- Expert Angler - You are an Expert Angler.
Reach Fishing Level 100. (replaces Journeyman Angler)
- Master Angler - You are a Master Angler.
Reach Fishing Level 150. (replaces Expert Angler)
- Lord/Lady of Streams - You are a Lord or Lady of Streams.
Reach Fishing Level 200. (replaces Master Angler)
- The Complete Angler - Through skill and persistence, you have successfully landed a 50lb Salmon!
Catch a 50-pound Salmon.
- Darter-master - Through skill and persistence, you have managed to catch all types of Darter!
Catch nine rare darters throughout Eriador.
- Sturgeon-master - Through skill and persistence, you have managed to catch all types of Sturgeon!
Catch nine rare sturgeon throughout Eriador.
- Trout-master Through skill and persistence, you have managed to catch all types of Trout!
Catch nine types of rare trout throughout Eriador.
This is a list of titles gained by staying undefeated as you level up through your first 20 levels. Each title is automatically granted when you hit the appropriate level without being defeated. 1 Defeat and no further titles are possible to obtain with that character.
- The Wary - You have reached 5th level without being defeated in battle.
- The Undefeated - You have reached 10th level without being defeated in battle.
- The Indomitable - You have reached 14th level without being defeated in battle.
- The Unscathed - You have reached 17th level without being defeated in battle.
- The Undying - You have reached 20th level without being defeated in battle.
- Thief in the Night - Your developing Burglar talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Burglar class quest: A Thief in the Night.
- Trickster - Your aptitude in Burglar skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Burglar class quest: A Burglar's Errand.
- Evasive Artist - Your expertise in Burglar tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Burglar class quest: Articles of Cunning.
- Mischief-maker - Your Mastery in the role of the Burglar has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Burglar class quest: A Confounding Riddle (Optional).
- Inspiration to Men - Your developing Captain talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Captain class quest An Inspiration to Men.
- Oath-keeper - Your aptitude in Captain skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Captain class quest A Captain's Standard.
- Defender of Middle-earth - Your expertise in Captain tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Captain class quest Articles of Command.
- Healer of Men - Your mastery in the role of the Captain has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Captain class quest In Harm's Way (Optional).
- Blade of Renown - Your developing Champion talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Champion class quest A Blade of Renown.
- Martial Artist - Your aptitude in Champion skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Champion class quest A Champion's Courage.
- Raging Frenzy - Your expertise in Champion tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Champion class quest Articles of Valour.
- Invincible - Your mastery in the role of the Champion has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Champion class quest Heroics (Optional).
- Shield Against Adversity - Your developing Guardian talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Guardian class quest A Shield Against Adversity.
- Stalwart Protector - Your aptitude in Guardian skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Guardian class quest A Guardian's Duty.
- King's Justice - Your expertise in Guardian tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Guardian class quest: Articles of Fortitude.
- Shield Master - Your Mastery in the role of the Guardian has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Guardian class quest: Challenge the Darkness (Optional).
- Swift Arrow - Your developing Hunter talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Hunter class quest The Hunter's Path.
- Earthborn - Your aptitude in Hunter skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Hunter class quest A Hunter's Charge.
- Righteous Bow - Your expertise in Hunter tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Hunter class quest: Articles of Discovery.
- Trap Artist - Your mastery in the role of the Hunter has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Hunter class quest: Set the Trap (Optional).
- Well-ordered Mind - Your developing Lore-master talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Lore-master class quest A Well-ordered Mind.
- Friend of the Wild - You have proven yourself to be a friend of the creatures of the wild.
- Complete the level 29 Lore-master class quest A Friend of the Wild
- Nature's Fury - Your aptitude in Lore-master skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Lore-master class quest A Lore-master's Will.
- Beast Master - Your expertise in Lore-master tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Lore-master class quest Articles of Mystery.
- Ancient Master - Your Mastery in the role of the Lore-master has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Lore-master class quest Light of the Rising Dawn.
- Song Warrior - Your developing Minstrel talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Minstrel class quest A Song for the Company.
- Ballad Master - Your aptitude in Minstrel skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Minstrel class quest A Minstrel's Hope.
- Hopeful Heart - Your expertise in Minstrel tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Minstrel class quest Articles of Harmony.
- Healing Spirit - Your mastery in the role of the Minstrel has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Minstrel class quest A Fellowship's Heart.
- Exemplar of Song - You have been a particularly diligent mentor to those who would learn of music and song, and have spread your knowledge to many students.
- Complete deed Exemplar of Song.
- Mentor of Song - You have passed on your knowledge of music and song to others who shall carry on the tradition.
- Use your Mentor skills three times on three different people
- Eye in the Storm - Your developing Rune-keeper talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Rune-keeper class quest An Eye in the Storm.
- Harbinger of Peace - Your aptitude in Rune-keeper skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Rune-keeper class quest The Word of a Healer.
- Rune-crafter - Your expertise in Rune-keeper tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Rune-keeper class quest: A Worthy Garment.
- Foreshadower - Your Mastery in the role of the Rune-keeper has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Rune-keeper class quest: Secrets Long Forgotten (Optional).
- Spearman of the March - Your developing Warden talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Warden class quest A Spear at the Southern March.
- Ward of Justice - Your aptitude in Warden skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Warden class quest A Defence in the Darknes.
- Gambit Master - Your expertise in Warden tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Warden class quest: A Warden's Second Best Ally.
- Ward of Strength - Your Mastery in the role of the Warden has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Warden class quest: Safeguard (Optional).
- Apprentice of Blades - Your talents as an Armsman have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Armsman Vocation
- Drudger - Your talents as a Yeoman have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Yeoman Vocation
- Easily Lost - Your talents as an Explorer have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Explorer Vocation
- Handyman - Your talents as a Tinker have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Tinker Vocation
- Student of Metalwork - Your talents as an Armourer have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Armourer Vocation
- Student of the Past - Your talents as a Historian have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Historian Vocation
- Student of the Woods - Your talents as a Woodsman have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Woodsman Vocation
Common title descriptions
- (T1) Apprentice - Become proficient in the apprentice tier of a profession.
- Master Apprentice - Master the apprentice tier of a profession.
- (T2) Journeyman - Become proficient in the journeyman tier of a profession.
- Master Journeyman - Master the journeyman tier of a profession.
- (T3) Expert - Become proficient in the expert tier of a profession.
- Master Expert - Master the expert tier of a profession.
- (T4) Artisan - Become proficient in the artisan tier of a profession.
- Master Artisan - Master the artisan tier of a profession.
- (T5) Master - Become proficient in the Master tier of a profession.
- Grand Master - Master the Master tier of a profession.
- (T6) Supreme - Become proficient in the Supreme tier of a profession.
- Supreme Master - Master the Supreme tier of a profession.
- (T7) Westfold - Become proficient in the Westfold tier of a profession.
- Westfold Master - Master the Westfold tier of a profession.
- (T8) Eastemnet - Become proficient in the Eastemnet tier of a profession.
- Eastemnet Master - Master the Eastemnet tier of a profession.
- (T9) Westemnet - Become proficient in the Westemnet tier of a profession.
- Westemnet Master - Master the Westemnet tier of a profession.
- (T10) Anórien - Become proficient in the Anórien tier of a profession.
- Anórien Master - Master the Anórien tier of a profession.
This category lists family relationship titles that may be obtained by establishing, in game, a "family tree". This "family tree" functionality is available by a Notary and by use of the /adopt command.
The family tree function is still in an introductory condition and will be improved in the future. Currently it is limited and a bit cumbersome to work with. Creating a family tree relationship will give you the ability to display a your familial-relationship title and this is what is included on these pages.
- Note: Some of the listed titles/relationships here are not yet implemented in the game but have entries in the Lorebook for them.
Quite probably other relationship titles will appear over time as well. Frodo was known as the Nephew of Bilbo and the like so the relationships will probably be fleshed out quite a bit further in the future.
|Title||Implemented Yet? (Yes/No)|
Game Event Titles
A list of titles available by participating in events that occur in the game.
2013 Extra Life Fundraiser
- Hero of the Small Folk - Donate $5 or more to the fundraiser
- The Sociable - Donate $5 or more to the fundraiser
- The Fashionable - You are strongly aware that you only get one chance to make a first impression, and take great care to ensure that your garments are up to the task!
Complete Quest:The Fashion Maven's Scroll
- The Unfashionable - You do care about appearances, but your look would benefit from a little more time spent on simple coordination.
- The Eye-sore - Your choices strongly suggest that you set out to insult the entire Tailoring profession and all those who hold it dear. If you’re trying to make a statement, you certainly have!
- An Unexpected Traveller - You've walked in the footsteps of the famous.
- Fathomer of Riddles - You have skillfully matched wits with a Riddle-master and solved the most puzzling of riddles!
- Weatherstock Wayfarer
- Weatherstock Bard - You made music ring out from the ruins atop Amon Sûl.
- Weatherstock Steward - Without you, the music does not happen.
This list of titles are only available during certain seasonal events.
|Ale Association Member||All Festivals|
|Inn League Member||All Festivals|
- Amazeling - Having completed all the festival tasks, you have been granted an honourific by the pleasant hobbit Opal Goodbody.
Complete 5 quests in the Hedge Maze.
- Battered, Bruised, and Contused - Everything is a little foggy. Why is confused spelled with a "t"? That is confusing in and of itself. Or is it contusing?
Complete the Beer Brawl quest 25 times
- Clubber - Just whose side are you on, anyway?
Take 200 Mighty Swings at your opponents in the Beer Brawl
- Chicken Chaser - For winning the Hobnanigan's match during Summerdays as a member of the Steel Beaks team.
Complete Quest:A Game of Hobnanigan -- Steel Beaks
- Flying Feathers Champion - For winning the Hobnanigan's match during Summerdays as a member of the Flying Feathers team.
Complete Quest:A Game of Hobnanigan -- Flying Feathers
- Fool - It seems pretty foolish now - the journey of a chicken from Gramsfoot to Glân Vraig.
Complete Quest:The Fox in the Hen House.
- Foliage Watcher - In celebration of Autumn days, all throughout Middle-earth are granted an honourific for being present for the Festival Days.
- Endurer of Long Winters - In celebration of Yule days, all throughout Middle-earth are granted an honourific for being braving the cold to participate in the festival.
Enjoy the Yule festivities while they last
- The Revelling Rider - You have completed the '2014 Festival Steeds' collection.
- Spring Dandy - Spring is dandy, and so are you!
Complete all Spring Festival quests
- Spring-flinger - In celebration of warmer days, all throughout Middle-earth are granted an honourific for being present for the festival days.
Enjoy the days of the Spring Festival
- Summer Days Patron - In celebration of warmer days, all throughout Middle-earth are granted an honourific for being present for the festival days.
Enjoy the Summer Festival while it lasts
- Sunshine - Summer festivities have given light to dark times and evil days.
Complete Deed: Celebrating Sunshine
- Tamer of the Shrews - Your steadfast devotion to the Garden of Duillond has earned you renown for the taming of many shrews.
Defeat 400 shrews in the Festival Garden at Duillond during Spring Festival
- The Shrewd - You have waged war on the garden-eating shrews of Duillond, and the Elves have deemed you very shrewd indeed for your very practical efforts.
Defeat 160 shrews in the Festival Garden at Duillond during Spring Festival
- the Adorable - ???
Receive 100 /hug emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day. [Currently disabled]
- the Alluring - People find you Alluring.
Receive 100 /flirt emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Befuddling - People find you to be Befuddling.
Receive 100 /confused emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Beloved - You are beloved by some.
Receive 100 /kiss emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Dull - People seem to think you are a bit dull.
Receive 100 /bored emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Harassed - You are frequently harassed.
Receive 100 /beg emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Helpful - Many have found you to be a helpful sort.
Receive 100 /thank emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Infuriating - Some find you infuriating.
Receive 100 /angry emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Insulted - You are oft insulted.
Receive 200 /rude emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Intimidating - Your opponents find you to be intimidating.
Receive 40 /cower emotes. This can only be incremented 2 times per day.
- the Naughty - Many consider you to be mischievous or naughty.
Receive 100 /scold emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Ridiculed - You are oft Ridiculed.
Receive 100 /mock emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Victorious - You are seen to be victorious.
Receive 40 /surrender emotes. This can only be incremented 2 times per day.
- Pork-chopper - For too long, the Boars have plagued the land. In your efforts, you have shown a desire to drive the vile Boar-kind from Middle-earth.
- Skirmish Recruit - You have been requested to join the Free Peoples in war against the encroaching darkness.
Reach level 20.
- Assaulter of the Ringwraiths' Lair - You have thoroughly assaulted the Ringwraiths' Lair.
Complete all encounters in the Assault on the Ringwraiths' Lair skirmish.
- Battled in the Tower - You have thoroughly battled in the Tower.
Complete all encounters in the The Battle in the Tower skirmish.
- Breacher of the Necromancer's Gate - You have thoroughly breached the Necromancer's Gate.
Complete all encounters in the Breaching the Necromancer's Gate skirmish.
- Dawn-breaker - You have thoroughly attacked at dawn.
Complete all encounters in the Attack at Dawn skirmish.
- Defender of the Deep-way - You have thoroughly defended the Deep-way.
Complete all encounters in the Battle of the Deep-way skirmish.
- Defender of the Heart of Fire - You have thoroughly defended the Way of Smiths and the Heart of Fire.
Complete all encounters in the The Battle of the Way of Smiths skirmish.
- Defender of the Prancing Pony - You have thoroughly defended The Prancing Pony.
Complete all encounters in the Defence of The Prancing Pony skirmish.
- Defender of the Twenty-first Hall - You have thoroughly defended the Twenty-first Hall.
Complete all encounters in the Battle of the Twenty-first Hall skirmish.
- Forded Bruinen - You have thoroughly forded the Bruinen.
Complete all encounters in the Ford of Bruinen skirmish.
- Gondamon Siege-breaker - You have thoroughly broken the siege at Gondamon.
Complete all encounters in the Siege of Gondamon skirmish.
- Icy Crevasser - You have thoroughly succeeded at The Icy Crevasse.
Complete all encounters in The Icy Crevasse skirmish.
- Protector of Thangúlhad - You have thoroughly protected Thangúlhad.
Complete all encounters in the Protectors of Thangúlhad skirmish.
- Rescuer of Nûrz Ghâshu - You have thoroughly succeeded at Rescue in Nûrz Ghâshu.
Complete all encounters in the Rescue in Nûrz Gâshu skirmish.
- Stood at Amon Sûl - You have thoroughly stood at Amon Sûl.
Complete all encounters in the Stand at Amon Sûl skirmish.
- Stopper of Thievery and Mischief - You have thoroughly stopped Thievery and Mischief.
Complete all encounters in the Thievery and Mischief skirmish.
- Struck Against Dannenglor - You have thoroughly struck against Dannenglor.
Complete all encounters in the Strike Against Dannenglor skirmish.
- Tuckborough Troublemaker - You have thoroughly dealt with Trouble in Tuckborough.
Complete all encounters in the Trouble in Tuckborough skirmish.
- Defence Against the Shadow - You have thoroughly defeated Gwyllion's lieutenants.
all encounters in the Storm on Methedras skirmish.
- Skirmisher of Middle Earth -
Complete all of the above skirmish encounters.
Deed Titles by Region
These titles can be earned by completing Deeds.
- Defender of Bree-land - You have proven your mettle against the Orcs who have invaded northern Bree-land.
Slay 30 orcs.
- Fly-swatter - People may snicker, but how many of them had to fight one of those giant bloodsuckers?
Slay 30 sickle-flies.
- Reminder - Barliman Butterbur had a letter for you, but it slipped his mind. Now he has remembered it!
Slay 30 wights.
- Shell-breaker - Who would ever have thought that Neeker-breekers could grow that big?
Slay 30 neekerbreekers.
- Spider-foe - Spiders have become quite a threat of late in Bree-land, but your prowess against them is well known.
Slay 30 spiders.
- Watcher of Roads - The folk of Bree-land hail your efforts to protect the roads from roving bandits.
Slay 30 brigands.
- Bane of the Barrows - The Wights of the Barrow-downs no longer hold any terror for you. Now you just find them deeply unsettling.
Slay 30 wights.
- Barrow-downs Hunter - You have pursued and slain many of the Barghest who haunt the Barrow-downs.
Slay 30 barghest.
- Brood-hunter - The evil spider Gwigon has made its lair among the twisting barrow of Haudh Iarchith and there his brood multiplies, save for your efforts to exterminate them.
Slay 150 Barrow-spiders in Haudh Iarchith.
- Executioner of the Wicked - Amongst the rotting horrors of Haudh Iarchith, a gathering of corrupt and evil creatures holds sway over a black court - or at least, they did, before you found and destroyed them.
Slay the six bosses in Haudh Iarchith.
- Grave-digger - So many corpses have clawed up from their graves amongst the labyrinthine barrows of Haudh Iarchith, that it seems you have more need of a shovel than a sword.
Slay 150 Barrow-wardens in Haudh Iarchith.
- Nemesis of the Fallen - Many fallen spirits roam the dark tunnels of Haudh Iarchith, yet if there is anything that they might fear amongst the living, it is you.
Slay 100 Barrow-spirits in Haudh Iarchith.
- Maze Explorer - You have thoroughly explored the Mazes of the the Barrow-downs.
Complete quests in the Great Barrow -- Maze Wing.
- Sambrog Stopper - You have thoroughly stopped Sambrog in the the Barrow-downs.
Complete quests in the Great Barrow -- Sambrog Wing.
- Watery Delver - You have thoroughly delved into the Waters of the the Barrow-downs.
Complete quests in the Great Barrow -- Maze Wing.
- Root-hewer - You've proven a match for the rotten hatred the trees of the Old Forest hold for the two-footed folk of Middle-earth.
Slay 20 awakened trees in the Old Forest.
- Defender of the Halls - The Dourhands have proven a sore thorn in the side of Durin's folk, having lost the respect and trust of their kin.
Slay 30 Brigands.
- Feather-foe - Unlike the noble Eagles, the crooked Hendrovail are used as spies for dark masters across many Lands -- Ered Luin included.
Slay 30 Hendrevail.
- Guardian of Ered Luin - Ancestral foes of Dwarf and Elf alike, goblins again challenge the lands of Ered Luin, but you stand ready to defy them.
Slay 30 Goblins.
- Web-slasher - Spiders have long lurked in all the dark corners of Middle-earth, but those in Ered Luin, at least, have reason to fear you.
Slay 30 Spiders.
- Wolf-tamer - Driven down from the frozen north, wolves are a constant challenge to all those who live in Ered Luin, but your prowess has proven their master.
Slay 30 Wolves.
- Avenger of Sarnúr - An alliance of enemies plots against Ered Luin from within the ancient ruins of Sarnúr, as the traitorous Dourhands seek to bring an array of forces to bear against their hated cousins the Longbeards - luckily, your excursions into the ruins have resulted in the deaths of many of their leaders.
Slay the 6 bosses in Sarnur.
- Betrayer's Bane - The Dourhand brigands have established a stronghold within the ancient ruins of Sarnur, but your battles against them have thinned their numbers and weakened their hold on it.
Slay 150 Dourhands in Sarnur.
- Master of Beasts - A number of vicious and corrupt beasts reside within the ruins of Sarnur, and they have fallen under the sway of the Dourhands and their allies. Your will and strength has mastered these vermin nevertheless.
Slay 150 Beasts in Sarnur.
- Troll-kicker - It seems that the trolls inhabiting Sarnur are a particularly dim-witted - if brutal - strain. Under the guidance of the Dourhands however, they cannot be ignored - though how long their allegiance might last is uncertain...
Slay 100 Snow-trolls in Sarnur.
- Bane of Dunland - The Dunlendings strive ever to rise and oppress the Free Peoples, for injuries of old have been stirred up in recent tumultuous events.
Slay 120 Dunlendings.
- Defender of Hollin - The Uruk captains were strong, but you proved yourself the stronger, and Eregion is now safer for all who wander there.
Complete Deed: Uruk-captains of Eregion
- Fang-Breaker - Howls hover like smoke upon the winds of Eregion, darkening the passage of all who wander there, but you have brightened the land in your efforts against the Warg and wolf-voices.
Slay 120 wolves and wargs.
- Feather-duster -Your tireless efforts have harried the eyes of the foe, and the good peoples of Eregion need no longer to flinch from the spying gaze of the crebain.
Slay 120 crebain.
- Lore-seeker - Your thirst for knowledge has given you expertise in uncovering lost lore.
Complete Deed: Ring-lore of Eregion
- Protector of Hollin - You have spent many a day in Eregion and fought long to keep it safe.
Complete Deed: Protector of Eregion
- Ridge-racer - Your sure-footed steps upon the Hollin Ridge have given you some fame.
Complete Deed: Ridge-racer
- The Just - The corrupted half-orcs have no place in the Elf-ruins of Eregion, and your stalwart efforts have done much to drive them away.
Slay 150 half-orcs.
- The Thorough - You have thoroughly explored the ruins of Minas Elendúr and the under-cellars of Delotham.
Complete Deed: Exploration from Top to Bottom
- Vermin-bane - Many vile things roam the once-fair hills and plains of Eregion, but you have lessened their numbers.
Slay 120 lizards and crawlers.
- Defender of the Crumbling School - Your defeat of the three chieftains of the School of Tham Mírdain has proven you a hardy and valiant warrior.
Complete Deed: Invaders of Tham Mírdain (School)
- Defier of Evil - Orcs are unabashedly cruel and merciless to their foes and even amongst their brethren, but you have defended the School of Tham Mírdain from their brutalisation.
Defeat 40 Orcs in Tham Mírdain
- Diplomat - The greed of brigands brings only ruin to all that they touch, but you have done much to prevent their pillaging of Tham Mírdain.
Defeat 60 Dunlendings in The Library at Tham Mírdain
- Forge-warden - Your defeat of the two guardians of the Ring-forge of Tham Mírdain has proven you a hardy and valiant warrior.
Complete Deed: Invaders of Tham Mírdain (Ring-forge)
- Librarian - Your acquisition of the forgotten lore archives at Tham Mírdain has done much to enlighten your historical pursuits.
Complete Deed: Lore of the Forgotten Library
- Marshal of Tham Mírdain - The Elves of Rivendell hail you as a great Marshal for all that you have done to protect the peace of Tham Mírdain.
Complete Deed: Marshal of Tham Mírdain
- Patron of Mirobel - The Angmarim are unwelcome wherever they go, not the least in Tham Mírdain, but you have shown them that they are not wanted near Mirobel.
Defeat 60 Angmarim at the Forges of Tham Mírdain
- Protector of Mirobel - Your work to restore Tham Mírdain to its original state of preserved peace has given much hope to the Elves of Mirobel.
Complete Deed: Invaders of Tham Mírdain (Complete)
- Saviour of the Forgotten Archive - Your defeat of the three chieftains of the Library of Tham Mírdain has proven you a hardy and valiant warrior.
Complete Deed: Invaders of Tham Mírdain (Library)
- Student of Celebrimbor - Your acquisition of the lost manuals of Ring-lore at Tham Mírdain has done much to enlighten your historical pursuits.
Complete Deed: Ring-lore of Tham Mírdain
- The Daring - The Uruks of the White Hand are a new threat to Tham Mírdain, but your efforts have slowed the destruction they would have wrought if left unchecked.
Defeat 40 Uruks in Tham Mírdain
- The Sympathetic - The Pale-folk slaves have been adequately thanked for assisting the doings of their powerful masters.
Defeat 150 pale-folk in Tham Mírdain
- Tutor - Your acquisition of the aged instructional ledgers at Tham Mírdain has done much to enlighten your historical pursuits.
Complete Deed: Texts of the Crumbling School
- Bane of the Kergrim - Thus far you have laid waste to the deadly kergrim and have not yet fallen prey to their vicious claws. Should the day come that you make a mistake in battle against them, not even your bones will be left for others to mourn.
Slay 120 Kergrim.
- Enemy of the Giants - The Hill-giants inhabiting the hills above Evendim have come to call you their foe, and they plan for the day when they might have their vengeance upon you.
Slay 80 Giants.
- Goblin-foe - The goblins and the strange little boggarts that creep about the fringes of Evendim have learned to give you wide berth if they value their lives at all.
Slay 90 Goblins.
- Keeper of Mysteries - Some secret lies hidden within the glimmering lights that haunt the fields of Evendim -- it seems on the tip of your tongue, but ever eludes you….
Slay 120 Limrafn.
- Quencher of Flames - The salamanders of Evendim have tried time and again to destroy you, to no avail as their fire flickers and dims before your might.
Slay 120 Salamanders.
- Slayer of the Gauredain - The savage Gauredain have learned to respect your strength, and perhaps even fear you -- if they ever allowed themselves to show fear in battle.
Slay 120 Gauredain.
- Tomb-warden - You have slain a great many of the tomb-robbers that threaten the burial places of the Kings of Annúminas.
Slay 120 Tomb-robbers.
- The Formidable - You have fearlessly strode into Annúminas and slain many Gertheryg in the defense of Eriador.
Slay 40 Trolls in Annúminas.
- The Merciful - You have fearlessly strode into Annúminas and slain many Angmarim in the defense of Eriador.
Slay 240 Angmarim in and around Annúminas
- The Righteous - You have fearlessly strode into Annúminas and slain many of the Dead in the defence of Eriador.
Slay 100 Spirits in Annúminas.
- Sage of the Sunken City - You have found and protected the hidden lore of the city of Annúminas before it could be delivered to the hands of Amarthiel's captains.
Find the 6 Markers of the Sunken City
- Defender of Annúminas - You have confronted many foes within Annúminas and ably defeated them all - even the mighty Guldurchir has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 5 Leaders of the Invasion in Annúminas.
- Protector of Annúminas - You have confronted many foes within Annúminas and ably defeated them all - even the wretched Balhest has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 5 Leaders of the Invasion in Annúminas Instances.
- Warden of Annúminas - Your efforts within Annúminas have not gone unnoticed by the Rangers. Because of your unceasing aid in the defense of the City of Kings, they have bestown upon you the title of Warden.
Complete 6 sets of deeds in Annúminas.
- Angmar's Bane - Your efforts to thwart the plans of the Angmarim in Forochel have earned you their eternal emnity.
Defeat 120 Angmarim.
- Fang-breaker - The great feral cats of Forochel shall not prey upon you or your allies so long as you live.
Defeat 150 sabre-tooths.
- Hero of the Lost - The help you provided to the members of the Lost Fellowship will not soon be forgotten.
Aid 7 Lost Fellowship members of different classes in Forochel.
- Repulser of Savages - You have stood stalwart against the savage assaults of the Gauredain and remain unbowed!
Defeat 150 Gauredain.
- The Ice-render - You have felt the slashing cold of the Grim spirits of ice that you have fought for so long that it has lost its piercing sting.
Defeat 100 Grims.
- Warden of the Mines - At every turn you ensure that the Dourhands can make no false claim upon the work of their honorable brethren.
Defeat 150 Dourhands.
- Wrath of Winter - Even among the Wise, the great variety of dragon-kind unleashed by the ancient Enemy is not well accounted, but these creatures of the ice have met their match in you nonetheless.
Defeat 150 worms.
- Bog-hunter - From whence came these slimy horrors that now plague the lone-lands, few know, but it is believed they were not always creatures of evil.
Slay 60 bog-lurkers.
- Champion of the Lone-lands - Without your strength, it seems likely the Lone-lands would be overrun with orcs by now.
Slay 60 orcs.
- Goblin-hewer - No matter how many goblins you kill, the Lone-lands just seems to become overrun with yet more of them.
Slay 60 goblins.
- Enemy of the Dead - Wights are the remains of Men who have been inhabited by fell spirits out of Angmar and Rhudar. Sent forth in ages past by the Witch-king of Angmar.
Slay 60 wights.
- Spider-bane - The Lone-lands, too, are infested by these eight-legged horrors. Each stronger than the last -- Yet still they fall before you!
Slay 60 spiders.
- Troll-beater - These beasts mostly inhabit the southern swamps within the Lone-lands, and have long been a source of fear and loathing by those travellers who seek the roads further east.
Slay 60 trolls.
- Warg-hunter - Along with the goblins, Wargs have come to the Lone-lands. They'll not have free run as long as you stand against them!
Slay 60 wargs.
- Wing-cutter - Crebain have become as common in recent years, as the foul birds from the south infested many lands in the north. Rumours that some of these ill-tempered birds may have been trained to serve the forces of Mordor do little to increase your appreciation of them.
Slay 80 crebain.
- Doer of Great Deeds - You have performed many great deeds on behalf of the Galadhrim and the dwarves of the Iron Garrison.
Complete 5 Great Deeds in Lothlórien.
- Guest of Lothlórien - You have answered the summons of Lord Celeborn and have joined the Galadhrim against the Orcs of Moria.
Complete 10 quests in Lothlórien
- Guardian of Lothlórien - Your actions on behalf of the Galadhrim have earned you great favour.
Complete 25 quests in Lothlórien
- Warrior of Lothlórien - The Galadhrim sing the praises of your prowess and courage in the face of hopeless danger.
Complete 40 quests in Lothlórien
- Friend of the Golden Wood - You have earned great respect among the Galadhrim.
Reach Friend status with the Galadhrim.
- Lórien Lookout - You are honoured for helping stand guard upon the flets of Lothlórien.
Find 11 Flets in the Golden Wood
- Flet-runner - You have proven yourself both quick of foot and completely aware of your surroundings among the flets of Caras Galadhon
Complete 5 Flet-runner Challenges
- Fleeting Ally of Lórien - You fought with the Elves of Lórien against the Orcs of Moria.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 1 time.
- Steadfast Ally of Lórien - You have won several victories in Lórien against the Orcs of Moria.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 3 times.
- Defender of Lórien - The Elves of Lórien have rejoiced at your victories against the Orcs of Moria.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 5 times.
- Persistent Defender of Lórien - Your victories against the Orcs of Moria have brought you great renown among the Elves of Lórien.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 7 times.
- Trueheart Defender of Lórien - You fought bravely with the Elves of Lórien against the Orcs of Moria many, many times.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 10 times.
- (Class) of Victory in Lórien - You are one of the few who has won a truly legendary victory in the Battle of Lórien.
Complete Quest:Legendary Sentinel's Challenge
- Champion of Lothlórien - The Orcs of Moria will not soon assault Lórien, thanks to you.
Slay 120 Orcs in Fanuidhol and the Dimrill Dale
- Wild Hunter - You have become a respected hunter among the Galadhrim.
Defeat 120 Beasts in Lothlórien.
- Characters can obtain only one of the following Titles because completing one excludes the other:
| Accuracy Stub
This article is marked for checking accuracy.
Please check other sources to verify if the information provided is correct.
- Arbitrator of the Dead - You have avenged many innocent lives in Mirkwood.
Defeat 120 Dead in Southern Mirkwood
- Bane of the Lieutenant - You have throroughly destroyed Barad Guldur and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in Barad Guldur
- Called by the Golden Host - You have been called by the Golden Host to aid them in the Siege of Mirkwood.
Begin the Siege of Mirkwood
- Champion of the Malledhrim - You are loved and respected by the good Elves of the Golden Host for your great aid to their offence against the Angmarim of Dol Guldur
Defeat 240 Sorcerers in Southern Mirkwood
- Deflector of Gnashing Teeth - The vicious wargs of Mirkwood foam with fury at the memory of your deeds.
Defeat 120 Wargs in Southern Mirkwood
- Ferngoth - You have sought justice against the cursed ones who dared stand in your path.
Defeat 240 Dead in Southern Mirkwood
- Foe of the Dark Tower - You have thoroughly destroyed Sammath Gúl and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in Sammath Gûl
- Gordeleron - The black wargs yip and howl at your approach, for they recall full well the memory of your fervour against their brethren.
Defeat 240 Wargs in Southern Mirkwood.
- Gwírist - Your efforts against Mirkwood's spiders have rendered you an invaluable ally to the Elves of Mirkwood and Lórien.
Defeat 240 Spiders in Southern Mirkwood
- Honorary Malledhrim - Your efforts against the servants of the Enemy in Mirkwood have granted you a close friendship with the Golden Host.
Defeat 120 Sorcerers in Southern Mirkwood
- Hunter of Dark Beasts - The beasts of Southern Mirkwood stalk the woods, their black coats blending with the darkness as they stalk with fell eyes.
Defeat 120 Beasts in Southern Mirkwood
- Illuminator of Mirkwood - Your defeat of many orcs has helped to dispel some of the darkness of Mirkwood.
Defeat 120 Orc-kind in Southern Mirkwood
- Master Ascender - Your body knows no limit as you have pushed yourself to explore places unreachable by others.
Scale the two towers in Ost Galadh
- Predator from Prey - You have climbed the ranks from prey to predator in Southern Mirkwood for your tireless efforts against the vicious beasts who stalk the trees there.
Defeat 240 Beasts in Southern Mirkwood
- Saviour of Mirkwood - Having completed all of the deeds associated with the Dungeons of Dol Guldur, your name will now be sung by all the bards of Middle-earth.
Complete all challenge mode deeds in Mirkwood instances
- The Warden - You have throroughly destroyed the Dungeons of Dol Guldur and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in the Dungeons of Dol Guldur
- Urugdagnir - Orcs of Dol Guldur cower in your presence for your deeds in Mirkwood.
Defeat 240 Orc-kind in Southern Mirkwood
- Victorious (Class) of the Sword-halls - You have thoroughly destroyed the Sword-hall of Dol Guldur and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in the Sword-hall
- Warg-butcher - You have thoroughly destroyed the Warg-pens of Dol Guldur and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in the Warg-pens
- Web-stinger - Your slaying of many spiders would make Bilbo Baggins, famous spider-foe, very proud indeed.
Defeat 120 Spiders in Southern Mirkwood
The Misty Mountains
- Bane of Titans - You'd thought these great creatures must be legend and myth when you were told stories of them by your parents. Not any more. Their strength is as great as their size, and their bravery that of a creature that knows it is unmatched. Nevertheless, the valour of you and your companions has laid many of these titans low in battle.
Slay 80 Giants.
- Bear-wrestler - You've heard that the giants sometimes breed the largest bears as pets - and that wouldn't surprise you. They grow them big here in the Misty Mountains - really big.
Slay 120 Bears.
- Beast-hunter - The Snow-beasts that inhabit the Misty Mountains are odd creatures. You'd only heard vague tales of them before you came there, and most people would consider them myths, but you've fought enough of them to be quite sure they are real. Where they may have come from is anyone's guess. Perhaps the Enemy found them far in the distant North somewhere, beyond the boundaries of Man or Elf.
Slay 120 Snow-beasts.
- Vanquisher of Trolls - As if the biting cold in the Misty Mountains wasn't bad enough, it seems to have given rise to a particularly unpleasant breed of troll. These creatures thrive in the ice and frost, and they lurk here waiting to crush and devour any traveller unlucky enough to stumble upon them.
Slay 80 Trolls.
- Warg-hunter - Where there are goblins there are Wargs, and the Misty Mountains are no exception. Tempered by the deadly cold and harsh conditions, these Wargs have become particularly vicious and deadly but you've found them to be passable opponents at best.
Slay 120 Wargs.
- Worm-bane - It is said that worms have long lived in the far north, among the desolate and frozen wastes. Alas, it seems only natural then that as the gates of Angmar have been laid open that they should have unleashed many of the creatures into the frozen peaks of the Misty Mountains, there to breed and terrorize any who attempt the dangerous passage.
Slay 120 Worms.
- Dispatcher of Zaudru - Not even the foul Zaudru can stand before you.
Complete Raid: A New Queen for Deepest Helegrod.
- Doom of Thorog Reborn - Even the reborn dragon Thorog has fallen before you.
Complete Raid: Thorog Defeated.
- Enemy of Angmar - Angmar now fears your name and the names of your allies.
Complete Raid: The Long Reach of Angmar.
- Enemy of the Corcur - The Corcur of Helegrod know your name, but speak it in frightened whispers.
Complete Raid: The Corcur of Helegrod.
- Giant Dues-collector - Those who sold their loyalty for riches have tasted the vengeance of the righteous.
Complete Raid: Giants in Service of Angmar.
- Hatchery Raider - Less ice-hatchlings now and less drakes later, a victory for the Free Peoples!
Complete Raid: Keep Them from Hatching.
- Hated by Zaudru - Many of the brood of Zaudru have fallen to your might.
Complete Raid:Zaudru's Brood.
- Reclaimer of Mírdanant - Many worked together to bring this victory, but you stand above the rest, a true hero.
Complete Raid: Reclaiming Eregion's Gift.
- Slayer of Servants Three - The Servants Four are no more, but you prevail.
Complete Raid: Servants of Angmar.
- Storvâgûn's End - Storvâgûn's treachery, and his life, have been ended.
Complete Raid: Storvâgûn the Traitor.
- The Selfless - Being a true hero requires more then strength of arms and will.
Complete Picks for Delivery.
- The Venomous - You have harvested the evil venom of Zaudru's brood to serve the greater good.
Complete Raid: An Evil Place, Crawling With Spiders.
| Accuracy Stub
This article is marked for checking accuracy.
Please check other sources to verify if the information provided is correct.
- Bane of the Infected - The Globsnaga of Moria infect the very air they breathe, but you have hindered the spread of their poison.
Defeat 120 Globsnaga in Moria
- Beak-breaker - Caveclaws will stay out of sight when you are near... that is if they are wise.
Defeat 120 Deep-claws in Moria
- Blind Leaper - You are sure you have fallen in every pit from the Hollin Gate to the East Gate of Moria.
Find the bottoms of 6 pits in Moria
- Bug Crusher - Many vile skittering things have been snuffed out by your persistent squashing.
Defeat 120 gredbyg in Moria
- Drake-smasher - The little drakes are no less evil than their larger kindred, and your endeavours to swat them down have not been in vain.
Defeat 120 dragonets in Moria
- Explorer of Khazad-dûm - Your tireless wanderings in Khazad-dûm have given you a keen awareness of which few dwarves could boast.
Explore the many deeps and delvings within Khazad-dûm
- Friend of the Nine - You have laid your own footsteps in those of the nine companions that set out from Rivendell.
Follow the path of the Fellowship through Moria
- Orc-foe - The orcs of Moria mean to do as much harm as they can to the dwarves who try to live there, but you have made the dark a little safer in your merciless defence of Khazad-dûm.
Defeat 120 orcs in Moria
- Seeker of Deep Places - You have proven yourself before the Doors of Durin.
Complete Epic Quest: Volume 2, Book 1, Chapter 13: The Watcher in the Water
- the Fierce - Warg howls may pierce the dark, but they would do well to be silent, lest they follow their brethren to their doom by your hand.
Defeat 120 wargs in Moria
- the Unyielding - The spawn of Ungoliant seeks to further blacken the darkness of Moria, but you have curbed their evil intentions.
Defeat 120 Spiders in Moria
- Triumph within the Deeps - You have done valiant deeds for the free folk of Moria, and have brought light to that place where darkness reigns.
Complete 11 Advanced Slayer Deeds in Moria
- Troll-breaker - The might of trolls crumbles in the face of such persistence as you have demonstrated.
Defeat 80 trolls in Moria
- Twist-tongued - Solve all of Falgeirr Twisttongue's riddles
Solve Twisttounge's riddles
- Vanquisher of the Nameless - The origin of the Nameless in Moria is unknown, but they are wholly evil, and you have done well to act against them.
Defeat 120 Nameless in Moria
- Well Travelled - You found the bottom of a well... the hard way.
Fall down the well at the Chamber of the Crossroads
- Wing-breaker - You have taken down many evil merrevail in Moria.
Defeat 120 merrevail in Moria
- Worm-scourge - Worms of Moria are wholly evil, and your work against them has brought much hope to the dwarves.
Defeat 120 worms in Moria
- Cleanser of the Nameless - Nameless things dwell in the deep places of the world, but thanks to you, there are many fewer.
Defeat 55 Nameless in Dar Narbugud
- Redeemer of the Deep - Your defeat of the The Mistress of Pestilence and her Nameless horde has made you a hero among the dwarves of the Iron Garrison.
Complete all deeds in Dar Narbugud
- Seeker of Toadstools - Your steadfast search for the cause of the terrible fungal plague raging through Moria has earned you great respect.
Collect 5 Mushrooms in Dar Narbugud
- Suppressor of Pestilence - You have proven yourself a match for the most vile creatures in the depths of Moria.
Defeat the 7 bosses in Dar Narbugud
- Troll-tipper - Even the menacing Trolls of the Globsnaga cower at the mention of your name.
Defeat 10 Trolls in Dar Narbugud
- A Light in the Dark - Your tireless work to restore the Dark Delvings to their former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive Evil from the Dark Delvings
- Diviner - You have discovered many Rune-stones in the Dark Delvings, earning your scholarly pursuits a great deal of respect.
Complete Deed: Runes of the Dark Delvings
- Doom-breaker - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Dark Delvings.
Defeat the 3 leaders of the nameless horrors within the Dark Delvings
- Slayer of the Nameless - The horrific and mysterious Nameless of the Dark Delvings no longer prowl as confidently as they did before your coming.
Defeat 60 Nameless in the Dark Delvings
- the Brilliant - Glow-worms are deadly creatures, however fair their light, and you have done well to harry their reign of the Dark Delvings.
Defeat 60 glow-worms in the Dark Delvings
- Bane of Fil Gashan - Your tireless work to restore Fil Gashan to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive Evil from Fil Gashan
- Fighter - You have defeated so many fighters in Fil Gashan that you are reckoned a fighter also, but the title is kindly bestowed.
Defeat 80 Orc-fighters in Fil Gashan
- Infiltrator - You have acquired many tools of the enemy in Fil Gashan, harrying their endeavours there.
Find 4 Arms of the Enemy with Fil Gashan
- Morale-smasher - You have defeated many enemies of significance in Fil Gashan
Defeat the 3 leaders of the invasion within Fil Gashan
- Skirmisher - You have defeated so many skirmishers in Fil Gashan that you are reckoned a skirmisher also, but the title is kindly bestowed.
Defeat 80 Orc-skirmishers in Fil Gashan
Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Bane of Industry - Your tireless work to restore the Forges of Khazad-dûm to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive Evil from the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Douser of Flames - Orcs of the Forges of Khazad-dûm will never forget the wrath you unleashed upon them as you passed through those halls.
Defeat 40 orcs in the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Forge-breaker - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Forges of Khazad-dûm.
Defeat the 4 leaders of the invasion within the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Smith of the Burning Deeps - Your experience with the implements of the Forges of Khazad-dûm has lent you renown as a smith.
Find the 4 tools used by the Orcs within the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- the Resilient - Trolls are deadly foes, but you have proven yourself far deadlier.
Defeat 20 trolls in the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Will-breaker - The goblins would be wise to flee next time you set foot in the Forges of Khazad-dûm, for their casualties were great.
Defeat 40 goblins in the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Caretaker of the Forgotten Treasury - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Forgotten Treasury.
Complete Deed: Defilers of the Forgotten Treasury
- Curator of the Forgotten Treasury - Your tireless work to restore the Forgotten Treasury to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Complete all Deeds in the Forgotten Treasury
- Custodian of the Forgotten Treasury - You have removed the threat presented by many enemies within the Forgotten Treasury.
Defeat 30 enemies in the Forgotten Treasury
- Keeper of the Forgotten Treasury - The Forgotten Treasury has been purged of evil, thanks to your valiant efforts.
Complete Deed: Defilers of the Forgotten Treasury (Advanced)
- Treasure Hunter - Your sharp eyes have brought you fame for the lost riches you retrieved from the Forgotten Treasury.
Find 4 pieces of treasure within the Forgotten Treasury
Foundations of Stone
- Master Over Fear - Your tireless work to restore the Foundations of Stone to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive evil from the horrible deeps of the Foundations of Stone
Hall of Mirrors
- Slayer of the Shadows - The merrevail and their Warg allies sought to keep the light from Lumul-nar, but your defeat of their leaders became their undoing.
Defeat the 2 bosses in the Hall of Mirrors
Halls of Crafting
- Arrow-breaker - You have proven quite skilled at managing the ranged aggressors in the Halls of Crafting.
Defeat 20 Ranged Orcs in the Halls of Crafting
- Foe-bane - You have earned acclaim by the defeat of the Orc-leaders in the Halls of Crafting.
Defeat the 3 Orc-leaders in the Halls of Crafting
- Master of the Anvil - You have earned renown for your efforts to defeat the foes of the Iron Hill Garrison in the Halls of Crafting.
Complete all deeds in the Halls of Crafting
- Rage of the Stonecarver - Your efforts to drive the Enemy from the Halls of Crafting is deemed ample tribute to the memory of Melkólf Stonecarver.
Defeat 30 Melee Orcs in the Halls of Crafting
- the Crate-collector - You have proven a valuable resource for recovering much-needed supplies from the Halls of Crafting.
Collect 5 crates in the Halls of Crafting
- the Silencer - The merrevail of Lumul-nar were no match for your determination. Their screams no longer echo in the halls.
Defeat 120 merrevail in Lumul-nar
- Banisher of Darkness - More than just lizards dwell in the works of Nalâ-dûm. You encountered and defeated a mighty Caerog, as well.
Defeat 2 Bosses among the Waterwheels of Nalâ-dûm
- Cold-blooded - Over the centuries, Nala-dûm has become a spawning ground for pesky lizards. You have greatly reduced their number.
Defeat 120 Lizards among the Waterwheels of Nalâ-dûm
- Gardener of the Deep - You collected several plant-samples from the works of Nalâ-dûm.
Collect 5 plant-samples among the Waterwheels
- Brúmbereth's Bane - Skûmfil has been purged of evil, thanks to your valiant efforts.
Defeat the 6 leaders of gredbyg in Skûmfil
- Deep-cleaver The numbers of threatening deep-claws in Skûmfil have been greatly thinned due to your watchful defence.
Defeat 60 cave-claws/deep-claws in Skûmfil
- Grimreaver's Bane - You have defeated many enemies of significance in Skûmfil.
Defeat the 5 leaders of the Kergrim in Skûmfil
- Nemesis of the Corpse-beasts - Foul Kergrim in Skûmfil will not be so deadly now that you have lessened their presence there.
Defeat 40 Kergrim in Skûmfil
- Purifier of Skûmfil - Your tireless work to restore Skûmfil to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive evil from Skûmfil
- Seeker of the Fallen - You have proven the fate of many brave souls who died in Skûmfil.
Find remnants of 4 fallen heroes within Skûmfil
- Shell-smasher - You have lessened the numbers of gredbyg in Skûmfil, making ventures there a little less unpleasant.
Defeat 100 gredbyg in Skûmfil
- Web-shredder - The spawn of Ungoliant have thrived in Skûmfil, but your mighty weapons and defences have curbed their malice.
Defeat 60 spiders in Skûmfil
The Grand Stair
- Braver of Heights - Your tireless work to restore the Grand Stair to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive Evil from the Grand Stair
- Climber of Stairs - Your persistent exploration of the Grand Stair has lead your feet on many a step.
Complete Deed: Landings of the Grand Stair
- Doom of Igash - The Grand Stair has been purged of evil, thanks to your valiant efforts.
Complete Deed: Villians of the Grand Stair (Part 2)
- Foe of the Highpeak - There is fear in the fell voices of the wargs that howl in the Grand Stair, for you bring certain doom to those accursed beasts.
Defeat 60 wargs in the Grand Stair
- Foe of the Warg-keepers - The Warg-keepers of the Grand Stair will think twice before boasting their assured victory when they fall upon you in battle.
Defeat 60 goblins in the Grand Stair
- Interceptor - Your interception of texts and communications in the Grand Stair has been a bane to the plans of Igash.
Find 4 various texts in the Grand Stair
- the Bold - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Grand Stair.
Complete Deed: Villians of the Grand Stair (Part 1)
- the Steady - Stupid and vicious trolls alike have been felled by your weapon, and the Grand Stair is less perilous thanks to you.
Defeat 30 Trolls in the Grand Stair
- the Valiant - Orcs in the Grand Stair quail at the memory of your vigilance against them.
Defeat 60 orcs in the Grand Stair
The Sixteenth Hall
- Blight-cleanser - The elimination of infectious orcs from the Sixteenth Hall is imperative, and you have done much to aid in this cause.
Defeat 60 Globsnaga in the Sixteenth Hall
- Blight-scourge - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Sixteenth Hall.
Defeat the 3 sources of the blight within the Sixteenth Hall
- Bug-stomper - Your defeat of many terrible insects in the Sixteenth Hall has earned you a fitting name.
Defeat 60 insects in the Sixteenth Hall
- Exterminator - Your tireless work to restore the Sixteenth Hall to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive evil from the Sixteenth Hall
- Investigator - Your interest in the cause of the fungal disease has brought you deep into the Sixteenth Hall, and into many dangers.
Collect 4 samples of the blight that is corrupting the Sixteenth Hall
- the Hearty - Orcs are horrible with or without an infectious disease, and the Sixteenth Hall is better off with the orc presence lessened.
Defeat 60 orcs in the Sixteenth Hall
- Peace-bringer - Many dwarves were lost to the Watcher in the Water, but you have done well to discover their true fates.
Find 4 missing dwarves within the Vile Maw
- Slayer of the Watcher - You have defeated the evil and malicious Watcher in the Water, and the dwarves of Moria hail you as a great warrior, worthy of much renown.
Complete Deed: The Vile Maw
- Watchman (or Watchwoman) - Your tireless work to defend Moria from the wrath of the Watcher in the Water has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves of Moria.
Defend Moria from the evil of the Watcher in the Water
- Whip-lash - The arms of the Watcher in the Water are many, but you have hewn them.
Defeat 40 tentacles in The Vile Maw
The North Downs
- Cleaver of Goblins - The goblins have retaken deep delvings carved into the hills of the North Downs, inhabiting them in great droves. While they have learned to fear your name, you don't seem to have made much of a dent in their numbers.
Slay 90 Goblins.
- Foe of Night - Long ago many princes and warriors of the Dunedain fell upon the Fields of Fornost - you cannot say if these horrors are them, but either way you've returned many of them to the peace of the grave.
Slay 90 Shades.
- Hero of the North Downs - Most of the residents of the North Downs have been driven away by the orcish incursion, but those few who remain now herald your name as their saviour against these brutish invaders.
Slay 90 Orcs.
- Troll-hewer - Trolls - they are among the strongest and perhaps the least intelligent of the servants of the Enemy. Now it seems that these inhuman giants wander the North Downs at will, or would, if you did not stand against them!
Slay 60 Trolls.
- Warg-foe - Anywhere goblins can be found, you'll likely encounter wargs. Thanks to your valiant efforts there are fewer of them in the North Downs however.
Slay 90 Wargs.
- Worm-slayer - Legend has it that the Enemy spent long ages devising the great breed of Dragons that have bedeviled Middle Earth. Worms are among the lesser forms that were discarded along the way - but they are still deadly foes, and more common than their greater kin.
Slay 90 Worms (includes Ram Dúath).
- Bounders-friend - The bounders of The Shire look on you kindly for your help in dealing with the recent brigand troubles.
Slay 30 brigands.
- Crop-saviour - The harvest-flies are more of a threat to the crops than to the folk of the Shire, but the farmers are thankful for your efforts to exterminate them.
Slay 30 harvest-flies.
- Fur-cutter - Just as in olden days, wolves again threaten the Shire, but you have taught them a lesson they'll not soon forget.
Slay 30 wolves.
- Honorary Shirriff - You have aided the Bounders of the Shire greatly, and been granted the title of Honourary Shirriff.
Complete The Life of a Bounder (final).
- Pie-runner Helping Holly Hornblower has honoured her and hastened hungry hobbits into happy hobbits.
Return all of the spoiled pies to Holly Hornblower.
- Protector of the Shire - It has been long since the brood of Golfimbul endangered the folk of the Shire, but they will have to make it past you first.
Slay 30 goblins.
- of the Quick Post - For your help to the Quick Post, Postmaster Proudfoot has declared you an official postman.
Complete all of the Quick Post delivery routes in The Shire.
- Shire Brewmaster - An expert in the beers and ales of the Shire.
Complete all five ale-quests for the tavernkeepers.
- Slug-squasher - You're not sure that this was the title you were looking for when you set out on the path of an adventurer...
Slay 30 slugs.
- Spider-sting - Like so many places in Middle-earth, the Shire has seen a recent infestation of dangerous spiders, but they have learned to fear your sting!
Slay 30 spiders.
- Servant of Process - Let it be known to all Men, Elves, Dwarves, and Hobbits (hereinafter 'the Free Peoples') that Will Tuffin, being of suitable age and discretion and found within the boundaries of the Shire, has been served with process in accordance with applicable law and with all due diligence by the bearer of this title. The complainant, Hob Hillbrow, seeks reasonably foreseeable damages as well as exemplary damages, if it please the Court. Respectfully submitted by a servant of process in the case.
Complete Quest:A Formal Complaint for Hob Hillbrow.
- Crosser of Roads - There are many deep secrets in Middle Earth, but you have great insight into what part the chickens play in it all.
Complete Quest:Free Range.
- Chitin-smasher - And here you'd thought nothing could be worse than the bugs in Midgewater. These many legged horrors have changed your mind on the matter, but not stopped your battle to protect Middle-earth.
Slay 120 Crawlers.
- Giant-slayer - It took more than a flyswatter to take down so many of these prodigious foes - a feat for which you are rightly renowned.
Slay 80 Giants.
- Tail-cleaver - The wolves that inhabit the Trollshaws are among the most wild and powerful of that breed. Serving neither Man nor Goblin, these wolves prey on any foolish enough to venture into their territory - save for you.
Slay 120 Wolves.
- the Purifier - Even the Elves of Rivendell claim not to know whence the horrid wights infesting the Trollshaws came from. Nevertheless you have forced many of them back into the earth from which they escaped.
Slay 120 Wights.
- Troll-slayer - These lands weren't named the Trollshaws without good reason. You've certainly found no shortage of the brutes to test your mettle against!
Slay 80 Trolls.
- Worm-carver - Where could so many of these terrible beasts have been hidden away? The wastes of the far North, or buried beneath the Gates of Angmar? It doesn't really matter where they came from, so long as you strive to drive them from the lands of Middle Earth.
Slay 90 Worms.
Deed Titles by activity
These titles can be earned by completing Deeds.
To see a dropdown list, click the left arrow or "+"
- Complete Volume I, book 1-8
- Bearer of Hope - You have completed part two of the first volume of the Shadows of Angmar.
- Complete Volume I, book 9-15
- Champion of Eriador - You have completed part one and two of the first volume of the Shadows of Angmar.
- Complete all Volume I and its epilogue
- Avenger of Khazad-dûm - You have aided the dwarves of the Iron Garrison to establish a foothold against the Orcs of Mazog.
- Complete Volume II, book 1-6
- Stalwart against the Shadow - You have defeated Mazog and aided the Iron Garrison and the Galadhrim against even greater threats.
- Complete Volume II, book 7-9
- Hastener of Fate - You are a friend to both the dwarves of the Iron Garrison and the Elves of the Golden Host, and have hastened the successful arrival of their respective victories.
- Complete all Volume II Epilogue quests
When a kinship reaches Rank 3 (existing for 3 days), the Kinship Titles become available for display on your character. Kinship titles vary based on the type of kinship chosen by the founder of the kinship upon creation. Kinship types include Dwarf, Elf, Hobbit, Man, and Mixed.
|Founder||Father / Matron||Einior||Founder||Founder||Founder|
|Leader||Lord / Lady||Tûr||Chief||Master||Leader|
|Officer||Seneschal||Caun||Voluntary Assistant Chief||Provost||Officer|
|Kinsman||Kinsman / Kinswoman|
- of the Blue Mountains - Your home is in Ered Luin, the Blue Mountains, where there had once been two great dwarf-kingdoms and where the kinsmen of Thráin and his son Thorin Oakenshield lived in exile after Smaug drove them from the Lonely Mountain.
- of the Iron Hills - You come from the Iron Hills, settled by dwarves as a refuge from the Cold-drakes, and whence came Dáin Ironfoot, King under the Mountain, kinsman of the great Thorin Oakenshield.
- of the Lonely Mountain - You hail from Erebor, the Lonely Mountain, where Smaug the Golden made his Lair until Thorin Oakenshield reclaimed it for his people. There does Dáin Ironfoot now rule as King under the Mountain.
- of the Grey Mountains - You are from Ered Mithrin, the Grey Mountains, the chief of which is Mount Gundabad, from whence came Durin the Deathless, first Father of the Dwarves. Your kindred returned to the Mountains after the Dragons perished.
- of the White Mountains - You are from the southwestern halls of Ered Nimrais, the White Mountains in the south bordering the lands of Andrast. Though your kingdom lies far from the central mountains where Men once dwelt, the rumor of the Oathbreakers has given your realm an ill name.
- of Lindon - You hail from Lindon, the green lands of the Elves between Ered Luin and the Sea, where Gil-galad, the last great Elf-king, once ruled. Círdan the Shipwright now rules there from Mithlond, the Grey Havens.
- of Lórien - You come from Lothlórien, the fabled golden woods whose Elves dwell high in the mallorn-trees and are ruled by Celeborn, wisest of the Eldar of Middle-earth, and the Lady Galadriel.
- of Mirkwood - You are a Wood-elf of Mirkwood, once called Greenwood the Great, where King Thranduil keeps watch against the growing darkness of Dol Guldur, former stronghold of Sauron in his guise as the Necromancer.
- of Rivendell - You hail from Imladris, called Rivendell by Men, built by Elrond Halfelven as a refuge for the Elves of Eregion as they fled destruction at the hands of Sauron.
- of Edhellond - You are of the Nandor of Edhellond, the great Elf-haven in the south built by Amroth at the Mouths of Anduin.
- of the Fallohides - Lovers of trees and woodlands, the Fallohides were the first hobbits to come to the Shire. They generally tend to be fairer of skin and hair, as well as taller and more slender.
- of the Harfoot - The Harfoots are the most prodigious hole-dwellers and were the first to cross west into Eriador. They generally tend to be browner of skin than the other kindreds, as well as smaller and shorter.
- of the Stoors - The Stoors were the last of the hobbit kindreds to come to the Shire, settling at last in the eastern marshlands of the Shire. They generally tend to be heavier and broader of build than the other kindreds.
- of Bree-land - You grew up in Bree-land, once part of the North Kingdom of Arnor, once ruled by Elendil the Tall as High King of Middle-earth, and later by his elder son Isildur. Now it is but a simple, rustic land, and the North Kingdom is no more.
- of Dale - You come from the Dale-lands in the northeast of Middle-earth, beneath the Lonely Mountain, where Bard the Bowman slew the dragon Smaug and fought in the Battle of Five Armies.
- of Gondor - You hail from the land of Gondor, the South Kingdom once ruled conjointly by the sons of Elendil, Isildur and Anárion, ever-watchful against the looming threat of Mordor.
- of Rohan - You are one of the Horse-lords of the Riddermark, the realm granted to Eorl the Young by Cirion, Steward of Gondor, currently ruled by Théoden, Son of Thengel.
Monster Play Titles
Grimwood Lumber Camp
- Gundzor's Drudge - You have assisted Gundzor earning the rank of drudge.
Complete 10 quests in service to Grimwood Lumber Camp.
- Gundzor's Flunky - You have continued to assist Gundzor earning the rank of flunky.
Complete 25 quests in service to Grimwood Lumber Camp.
- Gundzor's Fist - You have become known to Gundzor as more than a servant; you are a defender of his post in the Grimwood.
Complete 50 quests in service to Grimwood Lumber Camp.
- Bùrzgoth's Thrall - You have assisted Bùrzgoth and earned the title of his thrall.
Complete 10 quests in service to Isendeep.
- Bùrzgoth's Toady - You have continued to assist Bùrzgoth and earned the right to be his toady.
Complete 25 quests in service to Isendeep.
- Bùrzgoth's Bootlicker - You have become known to Bùrzgoth as one who will do as he says, when he says.
Complete 50 quests in service to Isendeep.
- Tharbil's Minion - You have assisted the master of Lugazag and earned the right to be at his beck and call.
Complete 10 quests in service to Lugazag.
- Tharbil's Lackey - You have continued to assist the master of Lugazag and firmed your position as his servant.
Complete 25 quests in service to Lugazag.
- Tharbil's Whip - You have become known to Tharbil as more than a servant; you are a defender of his post at Lugazag.
Complete 50 quests in service to Lugazag.
- Servant to Barashish - You have assisted the master of Tirith Rhaw and earned station as his servant.
Complete 10 quests in service to Tirith Rhaw.
- Hound to Barashish - You have earned greater favour of the master of Tirith Rhaw and can now be named a hound. A loyal dog.
Complete 25 quests in service to Tirith Rhaw.
- Blade of Barashish - You have become known to Barashish as more than a servant; you are a defender of his post at Tirith Rhaw.
Complete 50 quests in service to Tirith Rhaw.
- Trintrû Truckler - You have assisted the master of Tol Ascarnen and earned the right to be called a truckler.
Complete 10 quests in service to Tol Ascarnen.
- Trintrû's Lickspittle - You have continued to assist Trintrû earning the right to be called his lickspittle.
Complete 25 quests in service to Tol Ascarnen.
- Trintrû's Sycophant - None question your devotion to Trintrû, thus you are called his sycophant.
Complete 50 quests in service to Tol Ascarnen.
Quest Obtained Titles
- Servant of Angmar - You are now indoctrinated to Angmar's Army!
Complete 6 intro quests.
Keep Related Titles
- Conqueror of Tol Ascarnen - You have defeated the captains of Tol Ascarnen
Kill the 4 First Marshals of Tol Ascarnen.
- Conqueror of the Towers - You have defeated the captains of the Towers.
Kill the 4 First Marshals of the Towers.
- Conqueror of Ringdyr - You have defeated the captains of Ost Ringdyr.
Kill the 4 First Marshals of Ringdyr.
- Favoured of Mordirith - Mordirith, leader of Angmar in the stead of the Witch King, looks upon you as a trusted servant. His favour will earn you greater favour with the Lugburz!
Kill the 6 Captain Generals.
Player Killer Titles
Enemies of Angmar
Bane of the West – “You are known as the Bane of the West, for none of their warriors can stand against you, and windrows of their fallen lie heaped in your wake.”
Complete Deed:Slay Enemies of Angmar Tier 6
Scourge of the Undermountain – “When Angmar's Army moves beneath the world to face the Dwarves in their mountain homes, perhaps you shall be the one to lead it. You have proven yourself most adept at slaying these vermin!”
Complete Deed:Dwarf-killer Tier 4
Enemy of Valour – “Valour crumbles when you near. The Dwarves' courage spills from them as easily as their innards when you are about. The death delivered by your hands sunders hope.”
Complete Deed:Dwarf-killer Tier 5
Enemy of Grace – “Grace falters when you draw close. There are none amongst the Elves who will stand before you. The destruction wrought by your hand has crippled grace.”
Complete Deed:Elf-killer Tier 5
Thief-slayer – “Those who would steal from the lords of Angmar will die by the sword, and at your hands many of them have.”
Complete Deed:[[ Burglar-slayer] Tier 2
Trickster's Scourge – “Tricksy and false? Hah! You've seen how 'tricksy' Burglars are when they are writhing in pain as you prepare to strike the killing blow. It's hardly even a sporting challenge any more.”
Complete Deed:Burglar-slayer Tier 5
Bane of Order – “Without their leaders, the forces of Men often fall to panic and cowardly flight. You have excelled at extinguishing these little sparks of false 'hope' upon the field of battle.”
Complete Deed:Captain-slayer (Deed) Tier 4
Defiler of Lords – “Few things warm your dark heart quite like the crestfallen look upon the faces of your enemies as yet another of their Lords falls in battle before you. It is a sight you have enjoyed so very often...”
Complete Deed:Captain-slayer (Deed) Tier 5
Doom of Heroes – “Hah! For self-styled 'Heroes', these Champions fall like wheat before the scythe of your power. They are no match for you, nor shall they ever be!”
Complete Deed:Champion-slayerTier 5
Guardian-killer – “These self-styled Guardians stand between you and the towns and villages of the West, which lie ripe for the plucking. The more of them you kill, the sooner you can start the looting.”
Complete Deed:Guardian-slayerTier 1
Sentinel-slayer – “Why would these iron-hided scum stand between you and the weak? You'll never understand it - but you've proven they can be swept aside all the same.”
Complete Deed:Guardian-slayerTier 2
Shield-breaker – “Though they carry great shields and clothe themselves in burnished steel, no-one may stand before the power of Angmar and live. You've seen to that.”
Complete Deed:Guardian-slayerTier 3
Doom of the Stalwart – “Those who stand before the tide are doomed to drown in its fury. You charge in the vanguard of the endless armies of Angmar and crush those Guardians who dare to stand with armies of the West, without mercy or hesitation.”
Complete Deed:Guardian-slayerTier 5
Hunter's Bane – “Ah, the joy when the tables are turned and the Hunter becomes the Hunted! So many of these miscreants have fallen before you now that you've nearly lost count.”
Complete Deed:Hunter-slayerTier 4
Doom of the Archer – “Bows may be fearsome weapons in skilled hands, but they cannot protect their wielders from the swift and certain death that you bring upon them in battle. They are just more kindling for the bonfires of Angmar!”
Complete Deed:Hunter-slayerTier 5
Sage-slayer – “No magic can protect these bookworms from your wrath. If they understood even a fraction of the power commanded by the Lords of Angmar, they would cower in abject surrender before death.”
Complete Deed:Lore-master slayer Tier 2
Bane of the Wise – “What good are old books and a fine pointy hat when you've got three feet of steel protruding from your gut? None at all! You've proved the wisdom of that statement often enough.”
Complete Deed:Lore-master slayer Tier 4
Troubador's Bane – “The leaderless scum of the West are said to believe that the world was born from a song. Perhaps, perhaps not, but the last music they shall hear before their fall shall be the war-drums of Angmar!”
Complete Deed:Minstrel-slayerTier 4
Silencer of Songs – “In the wake of your passage, the fields of battle take on an unnatural stillness broken only by the moans of the dying. No songs escape from the lips of the fallen, for no life remains to utter them.”
Complete Deed:Minstrel-slayerTier 5