|Gameplay Topics: Combat • Deeds • Fellowship Manoeuvre • Housing • Instance Finder • Reputation • Titles • Warband Maneuvers|
Each character has the option to display, with their name, any one of the titles they have earned during their adventures in Middle-earth. Only one title may be displayed at any given time. Titles can be acquired in several different ways, such as by completing Deeds and Quests, mastering levels in a Crafting profession, or through social interaction (Emotes).
Titles available to the Character can be viewed in the Character Journal Panel by selecting the Title Tab.
- This panel lists all the Titles you have earned. You begin the game with one Heritage Title, referring to your homeland. As you adventure, you earn more fame, and thus more Titles. To display a Title so that others can see it, select it, then click Make Active. To remove a Title, select Clear Active. Titles can be changed at any time.
- By default no keyboard shortcut is defined for the Titles Panel, you can use "C" to display the Character Panel, and then select "Title button" from across the bottom.
- In the Titles Panel, you can "check" the box to display your Rank (from the Ettemoors) and your Surname when you toggle your name display on (N) -- Note that the "N" toggle simply controls what YOU see, not what others see.
- The sort order selection (Alphabetical or Newest First) controls the order WITHIN each of the xxx sections of titles:
- Slayer Deed
- Slayer Deed - Ancient Evil
- Slayer Deed - Beast
- Slayer Deed - Corrupted Nature
- Slayer Deed - Dragon-kind
- Slayer Deed - Evil Peoples
- Slayer Deed - Orc-kind
- Slayer Deed - Spiders and Insects
- Slayer Deed - The Dead
- Slayer Deed - Troll-kind
- The Options/ UI Pannel under "Floating Information," you can select:
- My Character's Name
- Show Rank
- Show Surname
- Player Titles
- Player Kinships
When a new title is earned, an icon will appear in your "Alerts" window. Clicking on that icon will pop-up the Title panel with the just earned title highlighted.
Most titles are summarized in the list below.
- As of Book 11 (25 October 2007), there were 409 "known to exist" titles available in the game.
- As of Update 10 (21 March 2013), there are 736 title documented on lotro-wiki.com
- To help locate the title you are looking for information on, this area is subdivided into 13 sub-categories, some of which have their own sub-categories within them.
|Activity Titles|| Titles that may be gained by performing certain actions in the game. (eat x amount of this or that, etc...) There are 2 sub-categories here: |
|Class Titles||Titles that may only be obtained by specific classes.|
|Crafting Titles||A list of all titles, broken out by crafting trade.|
|Explorer Deed Titles||A list of titles that may be obtained by exploring places anywhere in the game.|
|Family Titles||Titles available only to those who have established family relationship trees within the game.|
|Game Event Titles|| This is a list of titles that may be obtained by participating in events that occur within the game. There is 1 sub-category here.
|Instances Titles||Titles available within specific instances of the world.|
|Kinship Titles||A list of titles potentially available to members of a kinship; dependent upon rank and kinship type.|
|Monster Play Titles|| Titles only available to players participating in Monster Play. |
There are 3 sub-categories within:
|Quest Titles|| Titles that become available when you have completed certain quests/quest chains. |
There are 2 sub-categories here:
|Regional Titles||Titles available within specific regions of the world (Angmar, Bree-land, etc...)|
|Racial Titles||Titles available depending on your chosen national origin when you created your character.|
|Skirmish Titles||Titles available within skirmishes.|
|Slayer Deed Titles||A list of titles that may be obtained by slaying a certain number of creatures, of a type, somewhere in the game.|
|Social Titles||A list of all titles that may be obtained by being the target of emotes within the game.|
Food Eating Titles
This is a list of titles that may be obtained by eating certain types of food in the game.
- the Unwise - You ate the cheese even after observing all of the warning signs. This makes you especially unwise.
Eat a Barrow-bree cheese. (Drops randomly from Elite Wights in Haudh Iarchith)
- Breakfast Connoisseur - You have a hankering for fine breakfasts.
Eat 9 Eggs and Onions, 9 Complete Hobbit Breakfasts, 9 Delicious Crispy Bacons, and 9 Hobbiton Omelets.
- Carnivore - You prefer meaty foods.
Eat 3 Roast Pork, 3 Pork Sausages, 3 Pork Chops, 3 Delicious Crispy Bacons, 3 Steak & Kidney Pies, 3 Coney Pies, 3 Coney Stews, 3 Beef Stews, 3 Salted Beef Delights, 3 Roasted Chickens, 3 Delicious Steaks, and 3 Roasts of Heroes. (Roast of Heroes is no longer available but can be substituted with Stew of Kings)
- Pie-eating Champion - You won a pie-eating contest.
Eat 6 pies in 30 seconds at the Festival Grounds.
- Pie Maven - You are a fine judge of pies.
Eat 7 Steak & Kidney Pies, 7 Mushroom Pies, 7 Coney Pies, 7 Perfect Pies, and 7 Spiced Apple Pies.
- Vegetarian - You prefer meals of vegetables and fruits.
Eat 6 Fried Mushrooms, 6 Mushroom Pies, 6 Cooked Carrots, 6 Stuffed Cabbages, 6 Vegetable Medleys, and 6 Ultimate Carrot Cakes.
- Cake-eater - You really love lembas bread.
Eat 100 Lembas.
- Apprentice Angler - You are an Apprentice Angler.
Reach Fishing Level 10.
- Journeyman Angler - You are a Journeyman Angler.
Reach Fishing Level 50. (replaces Apprentice Angler)
- Expert Angler - You are an Expert Angler.
Reach Fishing Level 100. (replaces Journeyman Angler)
- Master Angler - You are a Master Angler.
Reach Fishing Level 150. (replaces Expert Angler)
- Lord/Lady of Streams - You are a Lord or Lady of Streams.
Reach Fishing Level 200. (replaces Master Angler)
- The Complete Angler - Through skill and persistence, you have successfully landed a 50lb Salmon!
Catch a 50-pound Salmon.
- Darter-master - Through skill and persistence, you have managed to catch all types of Darter!
Catch nine rare darters throughout Eriador.
- Sturgeon-master - Through skill and persistence, you have managed to catch all types of Sturgeon!
Catch nine rare sturgeon throughout Eriador.
- Trout-master Through skill and persistence, you have managed to catch all types of Trout!
Catch nine types of rare trout throughout Eriador.
This is a list of titles gained by staying undefeated as you level up through your first 20 levels. Each title is automatically granted when you hit the appropriate level without being defeated. 1 Defeat and no further titles are possible to obtain with that character.
- The Wary - You have reached 5th level without being defeated in battle.
- The Undefeated - You have reached 10th level without being defeated in battle.
- The Indomitable - You have reached 14th level without being defeated in battle.
- The Unscathed - You have reached 17th level without being defeated in battle.
- The Undying - You have reached 20th level without being defeated in battle.
- Song Warrior - Your developing Minstrel talents have been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 15 Minstrel class quest A Song for the Company.
- Ballad Master - Your aptitude in Minstrel skills has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 30 Minstrel class quest A Minstrel's Hope.
- Hopeful Heart - Your expertise in Minstrel tactics has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 50 Minstrel class quest: Articles of Harmony.
- Healing Spirit - Your Mastery in the role of the Minstrel has been recognized by your peers.
- Complete the level 58 Minstrel class quest: A Fellowship's Heart.
- Exemplar of Song (Title) - You have been a particularly diligent mentor to those who would learn of music and song, and have spread your knowledge to many students.
- Complete deed Exemplar of Song.
- Mentor of Song (Title) - You have passed on your knowledge of music and song to others who shall carry on the tradition.
- Use your Mentor skills three times on three different people
- Apprentice of Blades - Your talents as an Armsman have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Armsman Vocation
- Drudger - Your talents as a Yeoman have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Yeoman Vocation
- Easily Lost - Your talents as an Explorer have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Explorer Vocation
- Handyman - Your talents as a Tinker have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Tinker Vocation
- Student of Metalwork - Your talents as an Armourer have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Armourer Vocation
- Student of the Past - Your talents as a Historian have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Historian Vocation
- Student of the Woods - Your talents as a Woodsman have earned you a fitting title.
Complete all of the tutorial quests associated with the Woodsman Vocation
Common title descriptions
- (T1) Apprentice - Become proficient in the apprentice tier of a profession.
- Master Apprentice - Master the apprentice tier of a profession.
- (T2) Journeyman - Become proficient in the journeyman tier of a profession.
- Master Journeyman - Master the journeyman tier of a profession.
- (T3) Expert - Become proficient in the expert tier of a profession.
- Master Expert - Master the expert tier of a profession.
- (T4) Artisan - Become proficient in the artisan tier of a profession.
- Master Artisan - Master the artisan tier of a profession.
- (T5) Master - Become proficient in the Master tier of a profession.
- Grand Master - Master the Master tier of a profession.
- (T6) Supreme - Become proficient in the Supreme tier of a profession.
- Supreme Master - Master the Supreme tier of a profession.
- (T7) Westfold - Become proficient in the Westfold tier of a profession.
- Westfold Master - Master the Westfold tier of a profession.
- (T8) Eastemnet - Become proficient in the Eastemnet tier of a profession.
- Eastemnet Master - Master the Eastemnet tier of a profession.
This category lists family relationship titles that may be obtained by establishing, in game, a "family tree". This "family tree" functionality is available by a Notary and by use of the /adopt command.
The family tree function is still in an introductory condition and will be improved in the future. Currently it is limited and a bit cumbersome to work with. Creating a family tree relationship will give you the ability to display a your familial-relationship title and this is what is included on these pages.
- Note: Some of the listed titles/relationships here are not yet implemented in the game but have entries in the Lorebook for them.
Quite probably other relationship titles will appear over time as well. Frodo was known as the Nephew of Bilbo and the like so the relationships will probably be fleshed out quite a bit further in the future.
|Title||Implemented Yet? (Yes/No)|
Game Event Titles
A list of titles available by participating in events that occur in the game.
- The Fashionable - You are strongly aware that you only get one chance to make a first impression, and take great care to ensure that your garments are up to the task!
Complete Quest:The Fashion Maven's Scroll
- The Unfashionable - You do care about appearances, but your look would benefit from a little more time spent on simple coordination.
- The Eye-sore - Your choices strongly suggest that you set out to insult the entire Tailoring profession and all those who hold it dear. If you’re trying to make a statement, you certainly have!
- Fathomer of Riddles - You have skillfully matched wits with a Riddle-master and solved the most puzzling of riddles!
This list of titles are only available during certain seasonal events.
|Chicken Chaser||Summer Festival|
|Flying Feathers Champion||Summer Festival|
|Inn League Member||All Festivals|
- Amazeling - Having completed all the festival tasks, you have been granted an honourific by the pleasant hobbit Opal Goodbody.
Complete 5 quests in the Hedge Maze.
- Battered, Bruised, and Contused - Everything is a little foggy. Why is confused spelled with a "t"? That is confusing in and of itself. Or is it contusing?
Complete the Beer Brawl quest 25 times
- Clubber - Just whose side are you on, anyway?
Take 200 Mighty Swings at your opponents in the Beer Brawl
- Chicken Chaser - For winning the Hobnanigan's match during Summerdays as a member of the Steel Beaks team.
Complete Quest:A Game of Hobnanigan -- Steel Beaks
- Flying Feathers Champion - For winning the Hobnanigan's match during Summerdays as a member of the Flying Feathers team.
Complete Quest:A Game of Hobnanigan -- Flying Feathers
- Fool - It seems pretty foolish now - the journey of a chicken from Gramsfoot to Glân Vraig.
Complete Quest:The Fox in the Hen House.
- Foliage Watcher - In celebration of Autumn days, all throughout Middle-earth are granted an honourific for being present for the Festival Days.
- Endurer of Long Winters - In celebration of Yule days, all throughout Middle-earth are granted an honourific for being braving the cold to participate in the festival.
Enjoy the Yule festivities while they last
- Spring Dandy - Spring is dandy, and so are you!
Complete all Spring Festival quests
- Spring-flinger - In celebration of warmer days, all throughout Middle-earth are granted an honourific for being present for the festival days.
Enjoy the days of the Spring Festival
- Summer Days Patron - In celebration of warmer days, all throughout Middle-earth are granted an honourific for being present for the festival days.
Enjoy the Summer Festival while it lasts
- Sunshine - Summer festivities have given light to dark times and evil days.
Complete Deed: Celebrating Sunshine
- Tamer of the Shrews - Your steadfast devotion to the Garden of Duillond has earned you renown for the taming of many shrews.
Defeat 400 shrews in the Festival Garden at Duillond during Spring Festival
- The Shrewd - You have waged war on the garden-eating shrews of Duillond, and the Elves have deemed you very shrewd indeed for your very practical efforts.
Defeat 160 shrews in the Festival Garden at Duillond during Spring Festival
- the Adorable - ???
Receive 100 /hug emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day. [Currently disabled]
- the Alluring - People find you Alluring.
Receive 100 /flirt emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Befuddling - People find you to be Befuddling.
Receive 100 /confused emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Beloved - You are beloved by some.
Receive 100 /kiss emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Dull - People seem to think you are a bit dull.
Receive 100 /bored emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Harassed - You are frequently harassed.
Receive 100 /beg emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Helpful - Many have found you to be a helpful sort.
Receive 100 /thank emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Infuriating - Some find you infuriating.
Receive 100 /angry emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Insulted - You are oft insulted.
Receive 200 /rude emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Intimidating - Your opponents find you to be intimidating.
Receive 40 /cower emotes. This can only be incremented 2 times per day.
- the Naughty - Many consider you to be mischievous or naughty.
Receive 100 /scold emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Ridiculed - You are oft Ridiculed.
Receive 100 /mock emotes. This can only be incremented 5 times per day.
- the Victorious - You are seen to be victorious.
Receive 40 /surrender emotes. This can only be incremented 2 times per day.
- Pork-chopper - For too long, the Boars have plagued the land. In your efforts, you have shown a desire to drive the vile Boar-kind from Middle-earth.
- Skirmish Recruit - You have been requested to join the Free Peoples in war against the encroaching darkness.
Reach level 20.
- Assaulter of the Ringwraiths' Lair - You have thoroughly assaulted the Ringwraiths' Lair.
Complete all encounters in the Assault on the Ringwraiths' Lair skirmish.
- Battled in the Tower - You have thoroughly battled in the Tower.
Complete all encounters in the The Battle in the Tower skirmish.
- Breacher of the Necromancer's Gate - You have thoroughly breached the Necromancer's Gate.
Complete all encounters in the Breaching the Necromancer's Gate skirmish.
- Dawn-breaker - You have thoroughly attacked at dawn.
Complete all encounters in the Attack at Dawn skirmish.
- Defender of the Prancing Pony - You have thoroughly defended The Prancing Pony.
Complete all encounters in the Defence of The Prancing Pony skirmish.
- Defender of the Deep-way - You have thoroughly defended the Deep-way.
Complete all encounters in the Battle of the Deep-way skirmish.
- Defender of the Heart of Fire - You have thoroughly defended the Way of Smiths and the Heart of Fire.
Complete all encounters in the The Battle of the Way of Smiths skirmish.
- Defender of the Twenty-first Hall - You have thoroughly defended the Twenty-first Hall.
Complete all encounters in the Battle of the Twenty-first Hall skirmish.
- Forded Bruinen - You have thoroughly forded the Bruinen.
Complete all encounters in the Ford of Bruinen skirmish.
- Gondamon Siege-breaker - You have thoroughly broken the siege at Gondamon.
Complete all encounters in the Siege of Gondamon skirmish.
- Icy Crevasser - You have thoroughly succeeded at The Icy Crevasse.
Complete all encounters in The Icy Crevasse skirmish.
- Rescuer of Nûrz Ghâshu - You have thoroughly succeeded at Rescue in Nûrz Ghâshu.
Complete all encounters in the Rescue in Nûrz Gâshu skirmish.
- Protector of Thangúlhad - You have thoroughly protected Thangúlhad.
Complete all encounters in the Protectors of Thangúlhad skirmish.
- Stood at Amon Sûl - You have thoroughly stood at Amon Sûl.
Complete all encounters in the Stand at Amon Sûl skirmish.
- Stopper of Thievery and Mischief - You have thoroughly stopped Thievery and Mischief.
Complete all encounters in the Thievery and Mischief skirmish.
- Struck Against Dannenglor - You have thoroughly struck against Dannenglor.
Complete all encounters in the Strike Against Dannenglor skirmish.
- Tuckborough Troublemaker - You have thoroughly dealt with Trouble in Tuckborough.
Complete all encounters in the Trouble in Tuckborough skirmish.
- Skirmisher of Middle Earth -
Complete all of the above skirmish encounters.
Deed Titles by Region
These titles can be earned by completing Deeds.
- Bane of the Orcs - Numbering in the tens of thousands, Orcs have long formed the mainstay of the Enemy's armies. You long ago lost count of how many of these foul creatures have fallen before you - and yet their numbers seem undiminished.
Slay 150 Orcs.
- Bane of Trolls - The trolls of Angmar are the deadliest of all you have faced. Wielding arms and armour from the forges of the Enemy and possesed of a cruel cunning, even great heroes have fallen before their might.
Slay 100 Trolls.
- Destiny of the Accursed - Angmar hosts a dread valley of spirits enthralled to the power of the Witch-king, and they do his bidding in his absence. There are few places in all Middle-Earth that inspire such dread as those halls - the Orcs and goblins give it wide breadth, while only the most fanatical of the Angmarim will enter to perform dark rites therein.
Slay 150 Wights.
- Doom of the Angmarim - These evil Men wield terrible powers granted them by their Dark Lord -- but such magic will avail them as you pursue them into the deepest corners of their great strongholds in the north.
Slay 150 Angmarim.
- Lord of Fangs - The dreadful Wargs raised within the kennels of Angmar have known no other masters - until now. Still, it seems they are not about to let you pet them.
Slay 150 Wargs.
- Warlord of Angmar - The mighty Uruk form the elite forces of the armies of Angmar. Having defeated so many of their kind in battle, your name now commands a certain respect - and even deeper emnity - among their ranks.
Slay 100 Uruks.
- Weird of the Worms - Mishaphen half-children of the great Dragons of old, the Worms of Angmar possess a fair portion of their elder brood's power and cunning. Yet you have overcome their powers and proven their match.
Slay 150 Worms.
- Sage of Rhudaur - You have done great work in aiding Nethraw in his study of Rhudarian history.
Return the seven lost swords to Nethraw.
- Defender Against The Terror - You have confronted many foes within Barad Gúlaran and ably defeated them all - even the terrible Udúnion has fallen to your skill.
Defeat the 6 champions of Barad Gúlaran.
- Keeper of Books - The ancient lore of the Enemy has come into your hands! With this information, the Council of the North can better defend against the forces of Angmarim and the terror within Barad Gularan.
Find lore of the Enemy scattered throughout Barad Gúlaran.
- The Defiant - You have fearlessly strode into Barad Gúlaran and slain many of the Dead within in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 60 the Dead in Barad Gúlaran.
- The Determined - You have fearlessly strode into Barad Gúlaran and slain many Hill-men in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 30 Hillmen in Barad Gúlaran.
- The Steadfast - You have fearlessly strode into Barad Gúlaran and slain many Angmarim in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 50 Angmarim in Barad Gúlaran.
- Warden of the Ashen Wastes - You have confronted many foes within Carn Dûm and ably defeated them all - even the foul Helchgam has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 3 champions of Carn Dûm.
- Master of the Ashen Wastes - You have confronted many foes within Carn Dûm and ably defeated them all - even the powerful Tárlakh has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 4 more champions of Carn Dûm.
- Lord of the Ashen Wastes - You have confronted many foes within Carn Dûm and ably defeated them all - even Mordirith, the Steward of Angmar, has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 5 more champions of Carn Dûm.
- Foil of War - Through your efforts, the plans of the Enemy have been discovered.
Find 6 pages of the Plans of War scattered throughout Carn Dûm.
- The Brave - You have fearlessly strode into Carn Dûm and slain many orcs in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 100 Orc-kind in Carn Dûm.
- The Courageous - You have fearlessly strode into Carn Dûm and slain many trolls in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 60 Troll-kind in Carn Dûm.
- The Fearless - You have fearlessly strode into Carn Dûm and slain the Ancient Evil within in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 60 Ancient Evil in Carn Dûm.
- The Fearsome - You have fearlessly strode into Carn Dûm and slain many Angmarim in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 100 Angmarim in Carn Dûm.
- Slug-wrangler - You have fearlessly strode into Carn Dûm and slain many slugs in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 100 slugs in Carn Dûm.
- Lord of the Shattered Chain - Yours was the hand to take up Thaurlach's shattered chain and bear it forth into the light as proof of your company's great deeds.
Complete Quest:The Fall of Thaurlach
- Ruination of Thrâng - The orc-chieftain Thrâng has fallen before the bravery and skill of you and your fellows, bringing you one step closer to destroying his dark master.
Complete Quest:Aiding the Eldgang
- Saviour of the Eldgang - Your battles within the rift have aided the Eldgang Giants, who continue to struggle against the powers of darkness even in this terrible place.
Complete Quest:The Message
- Vanquisher of Thaurlach - With the aid of your brave fellows and the High-elf Glathlírel, you have destroyed the dread Balrog Thaurlach!
Complete Quest:An Ancient Threat
- Defender of the Ashen Wastes - You have confronted many foes within Urugarth and ably defeated them all - even the fearsome Lhugrien has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 5 champions of Urugarth.
- Hero of the Ashen Wastes - You have confronted many foes within Urugarth and ably defeated them all - even the mighty Gruglok has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 4 more champions of Urugarth.
- Champion of the Ashen Wastes - You have confronted many foes within Urugarth and ably defeated them all - even the vicious Lagmas has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 4 more champions of Urugarth.
- Eyes Against The Enemy - Through your efforts, the plans of the Enemy have been discovered.
Find 6 pages of the Orcs' marching orders scattered throughout Urugarth.
- The Agile - You have fearlessly strode into Urugarth and slain many Beasts in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 125 Beasts in Urugarth.
- The Mighty - You have fearlessly strode into Urugarth and slain many orcs in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 100 Orc-kind in Urugarth.
- The Strong - You have fearlessly strode into Urugarth and slain many trolls in the defense of Eriador.
Defeat 60 Troll-kind in Urugarth.
- Torch-bearer - The foul Idols of Urugarth have been destroyed by your hand.
Find 5 Idols in Urugarth.
- Defender of Bree-land - You have proven your mettle against the Orcs who have invaded northern Bree-land.
Slay 30 orcs.
- Fly-swatter - People may snicker, but how many of them had to fight one of those giant bloodsuckers?
Slay 30 sickle-flies.
- Reminder - Barliman Butterbur had a letter for you, but it slipped his mind. Now he has remembered it!
Slay 30 wights.
- Shell-breaker - Who would ever have thought that Neeker-breekers could grow that big?
Slay 30 neekerbreekers.
- Spider-foe - Spiders have become quite a threat of late in Bree-land, but your prowess against them is well known.
Slay 30 spiders.
- Watcher of Roads - The folk of Bree-land hail your efforts to protect the roads from roving bandits.
Slay 30 brigands.
- Bane of the Barrows - The Wights of the Barrow-downs no longer hold any terror for you. Now you just find them deeply unsettling.
Slay 30 wights.
- Barrow-downs Hunter - You have pursued and slain many of the Barghest who haunt the Barrow-downs.
Slay 30 barghest.
- Brood-hunter - The evil spider Gwigon has made its lair among the twisting barrow of Haudh Iarchith and there his brood multiplies, save for your efforts to exterminate them.
Slay 150 Barrow-spiders in Haudh Iarchith.
- Executioner of the Wicked - Amongst the rotting horrors of Haudh Iarchith, a gathering of corrupt and evil creatures holds sway over a black court - or at least, they did, before you found and destroyed them.
Slay the six bosses in Haudh Iarchith.
- Grave-digger - So many corpses have clawed up from their graves amongst the labyrinthine barrows of Haudh Iarchith, that it seems you have more need of a shovel than a sword.
Slay 150 Barrow-wardens in Haudh Iarchith.
- Nemesis of the Fallen - Many fallen spirits roam the dark tunnels of Haudh Iarchith, yet if there is anything that they might fear amongst the living, it is you.
Slay 100 Barrow-spirits in Haudh Iarchith.
- Maze Explorer - You have thoroughly explored the Mazes of the the Barrow-downs.
Complete quests in the Great Barrow -- Maze Wing.
- Sambrog Stopper - You have thoroughly stopped Sambrog in the the Barrow-downs.
Complete quests in the Great Barrow -- Sambrog Wing.
- Watery Delver - You have thoroughly delved into the Waters of the the Barrow-downs.
Complete quests in the Great Barrow -- Maze Wing.
- Root-hewer - You've proven a match for the rotten hatred the trees of the Old Forest hold for the two-footed folk of Middle-earth.
Slay 20 awakened trees in the Old Forest.
- Ambassador of the Grey Company - You have visited the camps of the Grey Company and lent them your aid.
Explore five camps of the Grey Company.
- Avenger of the Uch-lûth - Your efforts against the half-orc invaders has earned you great favour with the Uch-lûth.
Defeat 255 half-orcs in Enedwaith.
- Bane of the Draig-lûth - You have earned the enmity of the Draig-lûth.
Defeat 255 Dunlendings in Enedwaith.
- Bane of the Gwiber - Gwiber are powerful foes, but you have slain many of these despicable creatures in Thrór's Coomb.
Defeat 80 gwiber in Enedwaith.
- Banisher of Dread - You have earned acclaim as a foe of dark spirits.
Defeat 255 Cuthraul and Elhudan in Enedwaith.
- Banisher of Spirits - You have confronted and banished many of the dark spirits of Enedwaith.
Defeat 120 Cuthraul and Elhudan in Enedwaith.
- Champion of Enedwaith - You have completed many tasks for the Grey Company and the Algraig of Enedwaith.
Complete 30 quests within Enedwaith.
- Clear-cutter - You have earned great fame by razing the foul Wood-trolls of Enedwaith.
Defeat 255 wood-trolls in Enedwaith.
- Dark Hunter - Thanks to you, the hunters have become the hunted.
Defeat 255 wolves and Shadow-wolves in Enedwaith.
- Defender of Enedwaith - You have completed many tasks for the Grey Company and the Algraig of Enedwaith.
Complete 20 quests within Enedwaith.
- Defender of Zudrugund - By defeating the giants that have invaded his once great home, the crazed Dwarf Nar has acknowledged your hard work.
Defeat 80 giants in Enedwaith.
- Enemy of the White Hand - You have dispatched many of Saruman's half-orcs in Enedwaith.
Defeat 120 half-orcs in Enedwaith.
- Exile of Erebor - You traced at least a part of the steps left behind by the people of the King under the Mountain as they fled from Smaug to the Blue Mountains.
Discover the six dwarf-markers.
- Explorer of Enedwaith - You have completed many tasks for the Grey Company and other in Enedwaith.
Complete 10 quests within Enedwaith.
- Foe of the White Hand - You have dispatched many of Saruman's minions in Enedwaith.
Defeat 120 Dunlendings in Enedwaith.
- Follower of the Long Road - You traced at least a part of the steps left behind by the hobbits as they journeyed from their first home east of the Misty Mountains to the Shire.
Discover the four hobbit-posts.
- Hero of Zudrugund - By decimating the giants that sullied his once great home, the crazed Dwarf Nar has bestowed upon you a great honor.
Defeat 175 Giants in Enedwaith
- Homesteader of Enedwaith - You have visited several of the outlier cartrevs of the Uch-lûth, though most of them were destroyed or abandoned.
Discover the six farmlands of the Uch-lûth.
- Little Wonder - You discovered evidence of the passage of hobbits through Enedwaith, pointing to a family still dwelling there.
Find the six hobbit-items in the Gloomglens.
- Protector of Enedwaith - Your efforts on behalf of the Grey Company, the Algraig, and the Stoors have earned you great acclaim.
Complete all other deeds in Enedwaith
- Scourge of the Gwiber - You have earned great fame by laying waste to the Gwiber that inhabit Enedwaith.
Defeat 175 gwiber in Enedwaith.
- Shadow-foe - You have culled many of the wolves and Shadow-wolves of Enedwaith.
Defeat 120 wolves and Shadow-wolves in Enedwaith.
- Victor of Enedwaith - You have garnered great acclaim from the Grey Company and the Algraig of Enedwaith.
Complete 40 quests within Enedwaith.
- Wood-chipper - Wood-trolls have tough skin, but you have proven mighty enough to hew it.
Defeat 120 wood-trolls in Enedwaith.
- Defender of the Halls - The Dourhands have proven a sore thorn in the side of Durin's folk, having lost the respect and trust of their kin.
Slay 30 Brigands.
- Feather-foe - Unlike the noble Eagles, the crooked Hendrovail are used as spies for dark masters across many Lands -- Ered Luin included.
Slay 30 Hendrevail.
- Guardian of Ered Luin - Ancestral foes of Dwarf and Elf alike, goblins again challenge the lands of Ered Luin, but you stand ready to defy them.
Slay 30 Goblins.
- Web-slasher - Spiders have long lurked in all the dark corners of Middle-earth, but those in Ered Luin, at least, have reason to fear you.
Slay 30 Spiders.
- Wolf-tamer - Driven down from the frozen north, wolves are a constant challenge to all those who live in Ered Luin, but your prowess has proven their master.
Slay 30 Wolves.
- Avenger of Sarnúr - An alliance of enemies plots against Ered Luin from within the ancient ruins of Sarnúr, as the traitorous Dourhands seek to bring an array of forces to bear against their hated cousins the Longbeards - luckily, your excursions into the ruins have resulted in the deaths of many of their leaders.
Slay the 6 bosses in Sarnur.
- Betrayer's Bane - The Dourhand brigands have established a stronghold within the ancient ruins of Sarnur, but your battles against them have thinned their numbers and weakened their hold on it.
Slay 150 Dourhands in Sarnur.
- Master of Beasts - A number of vicious and corrupt beasts reside within the ruins of Sarnur, and they have fallen under the sway of the Dourhands and their allies. Your will and strength has mastered these vermin nevertheless.
Slay 150 Beasts in Sarnur.
- Troll-kicker - It seems that the trolls inhabiting Sarnur are a particularly dim-witted - if brutal - strain. Under the guidance of the Dourhands however, they cannot be ignored - though how long their allegiance might last is uncertain...
Slay 100 Snow-trolls in Sarnur.
- Bane of Dunland - The Dunlendings strive ever to rise and oppress the Free Peoples, for injuries of old have been stirred up in recent tumultuous events.
Slay 120 Dunlendings.
- Defender of Hollin - The Uruk captains were strong, but you proved yourself the stronger, and Eregion is now safer for all who wander there.
Complete Deed: Uruk-captains of Eregion
- Fang-Breaker - Howls hover like smoke upon the winds of Eregion, darkening the passage of all who wander there, but you have brightened the land in your efforts against the Warg and wolf-voices.
Slay 120 wolves and wargs.
- Feather-duster -Your tireless efforts have harried the eyes of the foe, and the good peoples of Eregion need no longer to flinch from the spying gaze of the crebain.
Slay 120 crebain.
- Lore-seeker - Your thirst for knowledge has given you expertise in uncovering lost lore.
Complete Deed: Ring-lore of Eregion
- Protector of Hollin - You have spent many a day in Eregion and fought long to keep it safe.
Complete Deed: Protector of Eregion
- Ridge-racer - Your sure-footed steps upon the Hollin Ridge have given you some fame.
Complete Deed: Ridge-racer
- The Just - The corrupted half-orcs have no place in the Elf-ruins of Eregion, and your stalwart efforts have done much to drive them away.
Slay 150 half-orcs.
- The Thorough - You have thoroughly explored the ruins of Minas Elendúr and the under-cellars of Delotham.
Complete Deed: Exploration from Top to Bottom
- Vermin-bane - Many vile things roam the once-fair hills and plains of Eregion, but you have lessened their numbers.
Slay 120 lizards and crawlers.
- Defender of the Crumbling School - Your defeat of the three chieftains of the School of Tham Mírdain has proven you a hardy and valiant warrior.
Complete Deed: Invaders of Tham Mírdain (School)
- Defier of Evil - Orcs are unabashedly cruel and merciless to their foes and even amongst their brethren, but you have defended the School of Tham Mírdain from their brutalisation.
Defeat 40 Orcs in Tham Mírdain
- Diplomat - The greed of brigands brings only ruin to all that they touch, but you have done much to prevent their pillaging of Tham Mírdain.
Defeat 60 Dunlendings in The Library at Tham Mírdain
- Forge-warden - Your defeat of the two guardians of the Ring-forge of Tham Mírdain has proven you a hardy and valiant warrior.
Complete Deed: Invaders of Tham Mírdain (Ring-forge)
- Librarian - Your acquisition of the forgotten lore archives at Tham Mírdain has done much to enlighten your historical pursuits.
Complete Deed: Lore of the Forgotten Library
- Marshal of Tham Mírdain - The Elves of Rivendell hail you as a great Marshal for all that you have done to protect the peace of Tham Mírdain.
Complete Deed: Marshal of Tham Mírdain
- Patron of Mirobel - The Angmarim are unwelcome wherever they go, not the least in Tham Mírdain, but you have shown them that they are not wanted near Mirobel.
Defeat 60 Angmarim at the Forges of Tham Mírdain
- Protector of Mirobel - Your work to restore Tham Mírdain to its original state of preserved peace has given much hope to the Elves of Mirobel.
Complete Deed: Invaders of Tham Mírdain (Complete)
- Saviour of the Forgotten Archive - Your defeat of the three chieftains of the Library of Tham Mírdain has proven you a hardy and valiant warrior.
Complete Deed: Invaders of Tham Mírdain (Library)
- Student of Celebrimbor - Your acquisition of the lost manuals of Ring-lore at Tham Mírdain has done much to enlighten your historical pursuits.
Complete Deed: Ring-lore of Tham Mírdain
- The Daring - The Uruks of the White Hand are a new threat to Tham Mírdain, but your efforts have slowed the destruction they would have wrought if left unchecked.
Defeat 40 Uruks in Tham Mírdain
- The Sympathetic - The Pale-folk slaves have been adequately thanked for assisting the doings of their powerful masters.
Defeat 150 pale-folk in Tham Mírdain
- Tutor - Your acquisition of the aged instructional ledgers at Tham Mírdain has done much to enlighten your historical pursuits.
Complete Deed: Texts of the Crumbling School
- Bane of the Kergrim - Thus far you have laid waste to the deadly kergrim and have not yet fallen prey to their vicious claws. Should the day come that you make a mistake in battle against them, not even your bones will be left for others to mourn.
Slay 120 Kergrim.
- Enemy of the Giants - The Hill-giants inhabiting the hills above Evendim have come to call you their foe, and they plan for the day when they might have their vengeance upon you.
Slay 80 Giants.
- Goblin-foe - The goblins and the strange little boggarts that creep about the fringes of Evendim have learned to give you wide berth if they value their lives at all.
Slay 90 Goblins.
- Keeper of Mysteries - Some secret lies hidden within the glimmering lights that haunt the fields of Evendim -- it seems on the tip of your tongue, but ever eludes you….
Slay 120 Limrafn.
- Quencher of Flames - The salamanders of Evendim have tried time and again to destroy you, to no avail as their fire flickers and dims before your might.
Slay 120 Salamanders.
- Slayer of the Gauredain - The savage Gauredain have learned to respect your strength, and perhaps even fear you -- if they ever allowed themselves to show fear in battle.
Slay 120 Gauredain.
- Tomb-warden - You have slain a great many of the tomb-robbers that threaten the burial places of the Kings of Annúminas.
Slay 120 Tomb-robbers.
- The Formidable - You have fearlessly strode into Annúminas and slain many Gertheryg in the defense of Eriador.
Slay 40 Trolls in Annúminas.
- The Merciful - You have fearlessly strode into Annúminas and slain many Angmarim in the defense of Eriador.
Slay 240 Angmarim in and around Annúminas
- The Righteous - You have fearlessly strode into Annúminas and slain many of the Dead in the defence of Eriador.
Slay 100 Spirits in Annúminas.
- Sage of the Sunken City - You have found and protected the hidden lore of the city of Annúminas before it could be delivered to the hands of Amarthiel's captains.
Find the 6 Markers of the Sunken City
- Defender of Annúminas - You have confronted many foes within Annúminas and ably defeated them all - even the mighty Guldurchir has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 5 Leaders of the Invasion in Annúminas.
- Protector of Annúminas - You have confronted many foes within Annúminas and ably defeated them all - even the wretched Balhest has fallen to your skill.
Defeat 5 Leaders of the Invasion in Annúminas Instances.
- Warden of Annúminas - Your efforts within Annúminas have not gone unnoticed by the Rangers. Because of your unceasing aid in the defense of the City of Kings, they have bestown upon you the title of Warden.
Complete 6 sets of deeds in Annúminas.
- Angmar's Bane - Your efforts to thwart the plans of the Angmarim in Forochel have earned you their eternal emnity.
Defeat 120 Angmarim.
- Fang-breaker - The great feral cats of Forochel shall not prey upon you or your allies so long as you live.
Defeat 150 sabre-tooths.
- Hero of the Lost - The help you provided to the members of the Lost Fellowship will not soon be forgotten.
Aid 7 Lost Fellowship members of different classes in Forochel.
- Repulser of Savages - You have stood stalwart against the savage assaults of the Gauredain and remain unbowed!
Defeat 150 Gauredain.
- The Ice-render - You have felt the slashing cold of the Grim spirits of ice that you have fought for so long that it has lost its piercing sting.
Defeat 100 Grims.
- Warden of the Mines - At every turn you ensure that the Dourhands can make no false claim upon the work of their honorable brethren.
Defeat 150 Dourhands.
- Wrath of Winter - Even among the Wise, the great variety of dragon-kind unleashed by the ancient Enemy is not well accounted, but these creatures of the ice have met their match in you nonetheless.
Defeat 150 worms.
- Bog-hunter - From whence came these slimy horrors that now plague the lone-lands, few know, but it is believed they were not always creatures of evil.
Slay 60 bog-lurkers.
- Champion of the Lone-lands - Without your strength, it seems likely the Lone-lands would be overrun with orcs by now.
Slay 60 orcs.
- Goblin-hewer - No matter how many goblins you kill, the Lone-lands just seems to become overrun with yet more of them.
Slay 60 goblins.
- Enemy of the Dead - Wights are the remains of Men who have been inhabited by fell spirits out of Angmar and Rhudar. Sent forth in ages past by the Witch-king of Angmar.
Slay 60 wights.
- Spider-bane - The Lone-lands, too, are infested by these eight-legged horrors. Each stronger than the last -- Yet still they fall before you!
Slay 60 spiders.
- Troll-beater - These beasts mostly inhabit the southern swamps within the Lone-lands, and have long been a source of fear and loathing by those travellers who seek the roads further east.
Slay 60 trolls.
- Warg-hunter - Along with the goblins, Wargs have come to the Lone-lands. They'll not have free run as long as you stand against them!
Slay 60 wargs.
- Wing-cutter - Crebain have become as common in recent years, as the foul birds from the south infested many lands in the north. Rumours that some of these ill-tempered birds may have been trained to serve the forces of Mordor do little to increase your appreciation of them.
Slay 80 crebain.
- Doer of Great Deeds - You have performed many great deeds on behalf of the Galadhrim and the dwarves of the Iron Garrison.
Complete 5 Great Deeds in Lothlórien.
- Guest of Lothlórien - You have answered the summons of Lord Celeborn and have joined the Galadhrim against the Orcs of Moria.
Complete 10 quests in Lothlórien
- Guardian of Lothlórien - Your actions on behalf of the Galadhrim have earned you great favour.
Complete 25 quests in Lothlórien
- Warrior of Lothlórien - The Galadhrim sing the praises of your prowess and courage in the face of hopeless danger.
Complete 40 quests in Lothlórien
- Friend of the Golden Wood - You have earned great respect among the Galadhrim.
Reach Friend status with the Galadhrim.
- Lórien Lookout - You are honoured for helping stand guard upon the flets of Lothlórien.
Find 11 Flets in the Golden Wood
- Flet-runner - You have proven yourself both quick of foot and completely aware of your surroundings among the flets of Caras Galadhon
Complete 5 Flet-runner Challenges
- Fleeting Ally of Lórien - You fought with the Elves of Lórien against the Orcs of Moria.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 1 time.
- Steadfast Ally of Lórien - You have won several victories in Lórien against the Orcs of Moria.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 3 times.
- Defender of Lórien - The Elves of Lórien have rejoiced at your victories against the Orcs of Moria.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 5 times.
- Persistent Defender of Lórien - Your victories against the Orcs of Moria have brought you great renown among the Elves of Lórien.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 7 times.
- Trueheart Defender of Lórien - You fought bravely with the Elves of Lórien against the Orcs of Moria many, many times.
Successfully defend Lothlórien from the Orcs of Moria 10 times.
- (Class) of Victory in Lórien - You are one of the few who has won a truly legendary victory in the Battle of Lórien.
Complete Quest:Legendary Sentinel's Challenge
- Champion of Lothlórien - The Orcs of Moria will not soon assault Lórien, thanks to you.
Slay 120 Orcs in Fanuidhol and the Dimrill Dale
- Wild Hunter - You have become a respected hunter among the Galadhrim.
Defeat 120 Beasts in Lothlórien.
- Characters can obtain only one of the following Titles because completing one excludes the other:
- Arbitrator of the Dead - You have avenged many innocent lives in Mirkwood.
Defeat 120 Dead in Southern Mirkwood
- Bane of the Lieutenant - You have throroughly destroyed Barad Guldur and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in Barad Guldur
- Called by the Golden Host - You have been called by the Golden Host to aid them in the Siege of Mirkwood.
Begin the Siege of Mirkwood
- Champion of the Malledhrim - You are loved and respected by the good Elves of the Golden Host for your great aid to their offence against the Angmarim of Dol Guldur
Defeat 240 Sorcerers in Southern Mirkwood
- Deflector of Gnashing Teeth - The vicious wargs of Mirkwood foam with fury at the memory of your deeds.
Defeat 120 Wargs in Southern Mirkwood
- Ferngoth - You have sought justice against the cursed ones who dared stand in your path.
Defeat 240 Dead in Southern Mirkwood
- Foe of the Dark Tower - You have thoroughly destroyed Sammath Gúl and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in Sammath Gûl
- Gordeleron - The black wargs yip and howl at your approach, for they recall full well the memory of your fervour against their brethren.
Defeat 240 Wargs in Southern Mirkwood.
- Gwírist - Your efforts against Mirkwood's spiders have rendered you an invaluable ally to the Elves of Mirkwood and Lórien.
Defeat 240 Spiders in Southern Mirkwood
- Honorary Malledhrim - Your efforts against the servants of the Enemy in Mirkwood have granted you a close friendship with the Golden Host.
Defeat 120 Sorcerers in Southern Mirkwood
- Hunter of Dark Beasts - The beasts of Southern Mirkwood stalk the woods, their black coats blending with the darkness as they stalk with fell eyes.
Defeat 120 Beasts in Southern Mirkwood
- Illuminator of Mirkwood - Your defeat of many orcs has helped to dispel some of the darkness of Mirkwood.
Defeat 120 Orc-kind in Southern Mirkwood
- Master Ascender - Your body knows no limit as you have pushed yourself to explore places unreachable by others.
Scale the two towers in Ost Galadh
- Predator from Prey - You have climbed the ranks from prey to predator in Southern Mirkwood for your tireless efforts against the vicious beasts who stalk the trees there.
Defeat 240 Beasts in Southern Mirkwood
- Saviour of Mirkwood - Having completed all of the deeds associated with the Dungeons of Dol Guldur, your name will now be sung by all the bards of Middle-earth.
Complete all challenge mode deeds in Mirkwood instances
- The Warden - You have throroughly destroyed the Dungeons of Dol Guldur and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in the Dungeons of Dol Guldur
- Urugdagnir - Orcs of Dol Guldur cower in your presence for your deeds in Mirkwood.
Defeat 240 Orc-kind in Southern Mirkwood
- Victorious (Class) of the Sword-halls - You have thoroughly destroyed the Sword-hall of Dol Guldur and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in the Sword-hall
- Warg-butcher - You have thoroughly destroyed the Warg-pens of Dol Guldur and left it in ruins.
Complete all deeds in the Warg-pens
- Web-stinger - Your slaying of many spiders would make Bilbo Baggins, famous spider-foe, very proud indeed.
Defeat 120 Spiders in Southern Mirkwood
The Misty Mountains
- Bane of Titans - You'd thought these great creatures must be legend and myth when you were told stories of them by your parents. Not any more. Their strength is as great as their size, and their bravery that of a creature that knows it is unmatched. Nevertheless, the valour of you and your companions has laid many of these titans low in battle.
Slay 80 Giants.
- Bear-wrestler - You've heard that the giants sometimes breed the largest bears as pets - and that wouldn't surprise you. They grow them big here in the Misty Mountains - really big.
Slay 120 Bears.
- Beast-hunter - The Snow-beasts that inhabit the Misty Mountains are odd creatures. You'd only heard vague tales of them before you came there, and most people would consider them myths, but you've fought enough of them to be quite sure they are real. Where they may have come from is anyone's guess. Perhaps the Enemy found them far in the distant North somewhere, beyond the boundaries of Man or Elf.
Slay 120 Snow-beasts.
- Vanquisher of Trolls - As if the biting cold in the Misty Mountains wasn't bad enough, it seems to have given rise to a particularly unpleasant breed of troll. These creatures thrive in the ice and frost, and they lurk here waiting to crush and devour any traveller unlucky enough to stumble upon them.
Slay 80 Trolls.
- Warg-hunter - Where there are goblins there are Wargs, and the Misty Mountains are no exception. Tempered by the deadly cold and harsh conditions, these Wargs have become particularly vicious and deadly but you've found them to be passable opponents at best.
Slay 120 Wargs.
- Worm-bane - It is said that worms have long lived in the far north, among the desolate and frozen wastes. Alas, it seems only natural then that as the gates of Angmar have been laid open that they should have unleashed many of the creatures into the frozen peaks of the Misty Mountains, there to breed and terrorize any who attempt the dangerous passage.
Slay 120 Worms.
- Dispatcher of Zaudru - Not even the foul Zaudru can stand before you.
Complete Raid: A New Queen for Deepest Helegrod.
- Doom of Thorog Reborn - Even the reborn dragon Thorog has fallen before you.
Complete Raid: Thorog Defeated.
- Enemy of Angmar - Angmar now fears your name and the names of your allies.
Complete Raid: The Long Reach of Angmar.
- Enemy of the Corcur - The Corcur of Helegrod know your name, but speak it in frightened whispers.
Complete Raid: The Corcur of Helegrod.
- Giant Dues-collector - Those who sold their loyalty for riches have tasted the vengeance of the righteous.
Complete Raid: Giants in Service of Angmar.
- Hatchery Raider - Less ice-hatchlings now and less drakes later, a victory for the Free Peoples!
Complete Raid: Keep Them from Hatching.
- Hated by Zaudru - Many of the brood of Zaudru have fallen to your might.
Complete Raid:Zaudru's Brood.
- Reclaimer of Mírdanant - Many worked together to bring this victory, but you stand above the rest, a true hero.
Complete Raid: Reclaiming Eregion's Gift.
- Slayer of Servants Four - The Servants Four are no more, but you prevail.
Complete Raid: Servants of Angmar.
- Storvâgûn's End - Storvâgûn's treachery, and his life, have been ended.
Complete Raid: Storvâgûn the Traitor.
- The Selfless - Being a true hero requires more then strength of arms and will.
Complete Picks for Delivery.
- The Venomous - You have harvested the evil venom of Zaudru's brood to serve the greater good.
Complete Raid: An Evil Place, Crawling With Spiders.
- Bane of the Infected - The Globsnaga of Moria infect the very air they breathe, but you have hindered the spread of their poison.
Defeat 120 Globsnaga in Moria
- Beak-breaker - Caveclaws will stay out of sight when you are near... that is if they are wise.
Defeat 120 Deep-claws in Moria
- Blind Leaper - You are sure you have fallen in every pit from the Hollin Gate to the East Gate of Moria.
Find the bottoms of 6 pits in Moria
- Bug Crusher - Many vile skittering things have been snuffed out by your persistent squashing.
Defeat 120 gredbyg in Moria
- Drake-smasher - The little drakes are no less evil than their larger kindred, and your endeavours to swat them down have not been in vain.
Defeat 120 dragonets in Moria
- Explorer of Khazad-dûm - Your tireless wanderings in Khazad-dûm have given you a keen awareness of which few dwarves could boast.
Explore the many deeps and delvings within Khazad-dûm
- Friend of the Nine - You have laid your own footsteps in those of the nine companions that set out from Rivendell.
Follow the path of the Fellowship through Moria
- Orc-foe - The orcs of Moria mean to do as much harm as they can to the dwarves who try to live there, but you have made the dark a little safer in your merciless defence of Khazad-dûm.
Defeat 120 orcs in Moria
- Seeker of Deep Places - You have proven yourself before the Doors of Durin.
Complete Epic Quest: Volume 2, Book 1, Chapter 13: The Watcher in the Water
- the Fierce - Warg howls may pierce the dark, but they would do well to be silent, lest they follow their brethren to their doom by your hand.
Defeat 120 wargs in Moria
- the Unyielding - The spawn of Ungoliant seeks to further blacken the darkness of Moria, but you have curbed their evil intentions.
Defeat 120 Spiders in Moria
- Triumph within the Deeps - You have done valiant deeds for the free folk of Moria, and have brought light to that place where darkness reigns.
Complete 11 Advanced Slayer Deeds in Moria
- Troll-breaker - The might of trolls crumbles in the face of such persistence as you have demonstrated.
Defeat 80 trolls in Moria
- Twist-tongued - Solve all of Falgeirr Twisttongue's riddles
Solve Twisttounge's riddles
- Vanquisher of the Nameless - The origin of the Nameless in Moria is unknown, but they are wholly evil, and you have done well to act against them.
Defeat 120 Nameless in Moria
- Well Travelled - You found the bottom of a well... the hard way.
Fall down the well at the Chamber of the Crossroads
- Wing-breaker - You have taken down many evil merrevail in Moria.
Defeat 120 merrevail in Moria
- Worm-scourge - Worms of Moria are wholly evil, and your work against them has brought much hope to the dwarves.
Defeat 120 worms in Moria
- Cleanser of the Nameless - Nameless things dwell in the deep places of the world, but thanks to you, there are many fewer.
Defeat 55 Nameless in Dar Narbugud
- Redeemer of the Deep - Your defeat of the Mistress of Pestilence and her Nameless horde has made you a hero among the dwarves of the Iron Garrison.
Complete all deeds in Dar Narbugud
- Seeker of Toadstools - Your steadfast search for the cause of the terrible fungal plague raging through Moria has earned you great respect.
Collect 5 Mushrooms in Dar Narbugud
- Suppressor of Pestilence - You have proven yourself a match for the most vile creatures in the depths of Moria.
Defeat the 7 bosses in Dar Narbugud
- Troll-tipper - Even the menacing Trolls of the Globsnaga cower at the mention of your name.
Defeat 10 Trolls in Dar Narbugud
- A Light in the Dark - Your tireless work to restore the Dark Delvings to their former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive Evil from the Dark Delvings
- Diviner - You have discovered many Rune-stones in the Dark Delvings, earning your scholarly pursuits a great deal of respect.
Complete Deed: Runes of the Dark Delvings
- Doom-breaker - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Dark Delvings.
Defeat the 3 leaders of the nameless horrors within the Dark Delvings
- Slayer of the Nameless - The horrific and mysterious Nameless of the Dark Delvings no longer prowl as confidently as they did before your coming.
Defeat 60 Nameless in the Dark Delvings
- the Brilliant - Glow-worms are deadly creatures, however fair their light, and you have done well to harry their reign of the Dark Delvings.
Defeat 60 glow-worms in the Dark Delvings
- Bane of Fil Gashan - Your tireless work to restore Fil Gashan to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive Evil from Fil Gashan
- Fighter - You have defeated so many fighters in Fil Gashan that you are reckoned a fighter also, but the title is kindly bestowed.
Defeat 80 Orc-fighters in Fil Gashan
- Infiltrator - You have acquired many tools of the enemy in Fil Gashan, harrying their endeavours there.
Find 4 Arms of the Enemy with Fil Gashan
- Morale-smasher - You have defeated many enemies of significance in Fil Gashan
Defeat the 3 leaders of the invasion within Fil Gashan
- Skirmisher - You have defeated so many skirmishers in Fil Gashan that you are reckoned a skirmisher also, but the title is kindly bestowed.
Defeat 80 Orc-skirmishers in Fil Gashan
Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Bane of Industry - Your tireless work to restore the Forges of Khazad-dûm to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive Evil from the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Douser of Flames - Orcs of the Forges of Khazad-dûm will never forget the wrath you unleashed upon them as you passed through those halls.
Defeat 40 orcs in the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Forge-breaker - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Forges of Khazad-dûm.
Defeat the 4 leaders of the invasion within the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Smith of the Burning Deeps - Your experience with the implements of the Forges of Khazad-dûm has lent you renown as a smith.
Find the 4 tools used by the Orcs within the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- the Resilient - Trolls are deadly foes, but you have proven yourself far deadlier.
Defeat 20 trolls in the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Will-breaker - The goblins would be wise to flee next time you set foot in the Forges of Khazad-dûm, for their casualties were great.
Defeat 40 goblins in the Forges of Khazad-dûm
- Caretaker of the Forgotten Treasury - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Forgotten Treasury.
Complete Deed: Defilers of the Forgotten Treasury
- Curator of the Forgotten Treasury - Your tireless work to restore the Forgotten Treasury to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Complete all Deeds in the Forgotten Treasury
- Custodian of the Forgotten Treasury - You have removed the threat presented by many enemies within the Forgotten Treasury.
Defeat 30 enemies in the Forgotten Treasury
- Keeper of the Forgotten Treasury - The Forgotten Treasury has been purged of evil, thanks to your valiant efforts.
Complete Deed: Defilers of the Forgotten Treasury (Advanced)
- Treasure Hunter - Your sharp eyes have brought you fame for the lost riches you retrieved from the Forgotten Treasury.
Find 4 pieces of treasure within the Forgotten Treasury
Foundations of Stone
- Master/Mistress over Fear - Your tireless work to restore the Foundations of Stone to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive evil from the horrible deeps of the Foundations of Stone
Hall of Mirrors
- Slayer of the Shadows - The merrevail and their Warg allies sought to keep the light from Lumul-nar, but your defeat of their leaders became their undoing.
Defeat the 2 bosses in the Hall of Mirrors
Halls of Crafting
- Arrow-breaker - You have proven quite skilled at managing the ranged aggressors in the Halls of Crafting.
Defeat 20 Ranged Orcs in the Halls of Crafting
- Foe-bane - You have earned acclaim by the defeat of the Orc-leaders in the Halls of Crafting.
Defeat the 3 Orc-leaders in the Halls of Crafting
- Master of the Anvil - You have earned renown for your efforts to defeat the foes of the Iron Hill Garrison in the Halls of Crafting.
Complete all deeds in the Halls of Crafting
- Rage of the Stonecarver - Your efforts to drive the Enemy from the Halls of Crafting is deemed ample tribute to the memory of Melkólf Stonecarver.
Defeat 30 Melee Orcs in the Halls of Crafting
- the Crate-collector - You have proven a valuable resource for recovering much-needed supplies from the Halls of Crafting.
Collect 5 crates in the Halls of Crafting
- the Silencer - The merrevail of Lumul-nar were no match for your determination. Their screams no longer echo in the halls.
Defeat 120 merrevail in Lumul-nar
- Banisher of Darkness - More than just lizards dwell in the works of Nalâ-dûm. You encountered and defeated a mighty Caerog, as well.
Defeat 2 Bosses among the Waterwheels of Nalâ-dûm
- Cold-blooded - Over the centuries, Nala-dûm has become a spawning ground for pesky lizards. You have greatly reduced their number.
Defeat 120 Lizards among the Waterwheels of Nalâ-dûm
- Gardener of the Deep - You collected several plant-samples from the works of Nalâ-dûm.
Collect 5 plant-samples among the Waterwheels
- Brúmbereth's Bane - Skûmfil has been purged of evil, thanks to your valiant efforts.
Defeat the 6 leaders of gredbyg in Skûmfil
- Deep-cleaver The numbers of threatening deep-claws in Skûmfil have been greatly thinned due to your watchful defence.
Defeat 60 cave-claws/deep-claws in Skûmfil
- Grimreaver's Bane - You have defeated many enemies of significance in Skûmfil.
Defeat the 5 leaders of the Kergrim in Skûmfil
- Nemesis of the Corpse-beasts - Foul Kergrim in Skûmfil will not be so deadly now that you have lessened their presence there.
Defeat 40 Kergrim in Skûmfil
- Purifier of Skûmfil - Your tireless work to restore Skûmfil to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive evil from Skûmfil
- Seeker of the Fallen - You have proven the fate of many brave souls who died in Skûmfil.
Find remnants of 4 fallen heroes within Skûmfil
- Shell-smasher - You have lessened the numbers of gredbyg in Skûmfil, making ventures there a little less unpleasant.
Defeat 100 gredbyg in Skûmfil
- Web-shredder - The spawn of Ungoliant have thrived in Skûmfil, but your mighty weapons and defences have curbed their malice.
Defeat 60 spiders in Skûmfil
The Grand Stair
- Braver of Heights - Your tireless work to restore the Grand Stair to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive Evil from the Grand Stair
- Climber of Stairs - Your persistent exploration of the Grand Stair has lead your feet on many a step.
Complete Deed: Landings of the Grand Stair
- Doom of Igash - The Grand Stair has been purged of evil, thanks to your valiant efforts.
Complete Deed: Villians of the Grand Stair (Part 2)
- Foe of the Highpeak - There is fear in the fell voices of the wargs that howl in the Grand Stair, for you bring certain doom to those accursed beasts.
Defeat 60 wargs in the Grand Stair
- Foe of the Warg-keepers - The Warg-keepers of the Grand Stair will think twice before boasting their assured victory when they fall upon you in battle.
Defeat 60 goblins in the Grand Stair
- Interceptor - Your interception of texts and communications in the Grand Stair has been a bane to the plans of Igash.
Find 4 various texts in the Grand Stair
- the Bold - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Grand Stair.
Complete Deed: Villians of the Grand Stair (Part 1)
- the Steady - Stupid and vicious trolls alike have been felled by your weapon, and the Grand Stair is less perilous thanks to you.
Defeat 30 Trolls in the Grand Stair
- the Valiant - Orcs in the Grand Stair quail at the memory of your vigilance against them.
Defeat 60 orcs in the Grand Stair
The Sixteenth Hall
- Blight-cleanser - The elimination of infectious orcs from the Sixteenth Hall is imperative, and you have done much to aid in this cause.
Defeat 60 Globsnaga in the Sixteenth Hall
- Blight-scourge - You have defeated many enemies of significance in the Sixteenth Hall.
Defeat the 3 sources of the blight within the Sixteenth Hall
- Bug-stomper - Your defeat of many terrible insects in the Sixteenth Hall has earned you a fitting name.
Defeat 60 insects in the Sixteenth Hall
- Exterminator - Your tireless work to restore the Sixteenth Hall to its former glory has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves.
Drive evil from the Sixteenth Hall
- Investigator - Your interest in the cause of the fungal disease has brought you deep into the Sixteenth Hall, and into many dangers.
Collect 4 samples of the blight that is corrupting the Sixteenth Hall
- the Hearty - Orcs are horrible with or without an infectious disease, and the Sixteenth Hall is better off with the orc presence lessened.
Defeat 60 orcs in the Sixteenth Hall
- Peace-bringer - Many dwarves were lost to the Watcher in the Water, but you have done well to discover their true fates.
Find 4 missing dwarves within the Vile Maw
- Slayer of the Watcher - You have defeated the evil and malicious Watcher in the Water, and the dwarves of Moria hail you as a great warrior, worthy of much renown.
Complete Deed: The Vile Maw
- Watchman (or Watchwoman) - Your tireless work to defend Moria from the wrath of the Watcher in the Water has not gone unnoticed by the dwarves of Moria.
Defend Moria from the evil of the Watcher in the Water
- Whip-lash - The arms of the Watcher in the Water are many, but you have hewn them.
Defeat 40 tentacles in The Vile Maw
The North Downs
- Cleaver of Goblins - The goblins have retaken deep delvings carved into the hills of the North Downs, inhabiting them in great droves. While they have learned to fear your name, you don't seem to have made much of a dent in their numbers.
Slay 90 Goblins.
- Foe of Night - Long ago many princes and warriors of the Dunedain fell upon the Fields of Fornost - you cannot say if these horrors are them, but either way you've returned many of them to the peace of the grave.
Slay 90 Shades.
- Hero of the North Downs - Most of the residents of the North Downs have been driven away by the orcish incursion, but those few who remain now herald your name as their saviour against these brutish invaders.
Slay 90 Orcs.
- Troll-hewer - Trolls - they are among the strongest and perhaps the least intelligent of the servants of the Enemy. Now it seems that these inhuman giants wander the North Downs at will, or would, if you did not stand against them!
Slay 60 Trolls.
- Warg-foe - Anywhere goblins can be found, you'll likely encounter wargs. Thanks to your valiant efforts there are fewer of them in the North Downs however.
Slay 90 Wargs.
- Worm-slayer - Legend has it that the Enemy spent long ages devising the great breed of Dragons that have bedeviled Middle Earth. Worms are among the lesser forms that were discarded along the way - but they are still deadly foes, and more common than their greater kin.
Slay 90 Worms (includes Ram Dúath).
- Bounders-friend - The bounders of The Shire look on you kindly for your help in dealing with the recent brigand troubles.
Slay 30 brigands.
- Crop-saviour - The harvest-flies are more of a threat to the crops than to the folk of the Shire, but the farmers are thankful for your efforts to exterminate them.
Slay 30 harvest-flies.
- Fur-cutter - Just as in olden days, wolves again threaten the Shire, but you have taught them a lesson they'll not soon forget.
Slay 30 wolves.
- Honorary Shirriff - You have aided the Bounders of the Shire greatly, and been granted the title of Honourary Shirriff.
Complete The Life of a Bounder (final).
- Pie-runner Helping Holly Hornblower has honoured her and hastened hungry hobbits into happy hobbits.
Return all of the spoiled pies to Holly Hornblower.
- Protector of the Shire - It has been long since the brood of Golfimbul endangered the folk of the Shire, but they will have to make it past you first.
Slay 30 goblins.
- of the Quick Post - For your help to the Quick Post, Postmaster Proudfoot has declared you an official postman.
Complete all of the Quick Post delivery routes in The Shire.
- Shire Brewmaster - An expert in the beers and ales of the Shire.
Complete all five ale-quests for the tavernkeepers.
- Slug-squasher - You're not sure that this was the title you were looking for when you set out on the path of an adventurer...
Slay 30 slugs.
- Spider-sting - Like so many places in Middle-earth, the Shire has seen a recent infestation of dangerous spiders, but they have learned to fear your sting!
Slay 30 spiders.
- Servant of Process - Let it be known to all Men, Elves, Dwarves, and Hobbits (hereinafter 'the Free Peoples') that Will Tuffin, being of suitable age and discretion and found within the boundaries of the Shire, has been served with process in accordance with applicable law and with all due diligence by the bearer of this title. The complainant, Hob Hillbrow, seeks reasonably foreseeable damages as well as exemplary damages, if it please the Court. Respectfully submitted by a servant of process in the case.
Complete Quest:A Formal Complaint for Hob Hillbrow.
- Crosser of Roads - There are many deep secrets in Middle Earth, but you have great insight into what part the chickens play in it all.
Complete Quest:Free Range.
- Chitin-smasher - And here you'd thought nothing could be worse than the bugs in Midgewater. These many legged horrors have changed your mind on the matter, but not stopped your battle to protect Middle-earth.
Slay 120 Crawlers.
- Giant-slayer - It took more than a flyswatter to take down so many of these prodigious foes - a feat for which you are rightly renowned.
Slay 80 Giants.
- Tail-cleaver - The wolves that inhabit the Trollshaws are among the most wild and powerful of that breed. Serving neither Man nor Goblin, these wolves prey on any foolish enough to venture into their territory - save for you.
Slay 120 Wolves.
- the Purifier - Even the Elves of Rivendell claim not to know whence the horrid wights infesting the Trollshaws came from. Nevertheless you have forced many of them back into the earth from which they escaped.
Slay 120 Wights.
- Troll-slayer - These lands weren't named the Trollshaws without good reason. You've certainly found no shortage of the brutes to test your mettle against!
Slay 80 Trolls.
- Worm-carver - Where could so many of these terrible beasts have been hidden away? The wastes of the far North, or buried beneath the Gates of Angmar? It doesn't really matter where they came from, so long as you strive to drive them from the lands of Middle Earth.
Slay 90 Worms.
Deed Titles by activity
These titles can be earned by completing Deeds.
Algraig, Men of Enedwaith
- Known to the Algraig - Those who prize civility in the wild lands know your face and deeds.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Algraig.
- Friend to the Algraig - The Men of the wild lands now consider you a friend.
Earn Friend standing with the Algraig.
- Ally to the Algraig - You are welcome among the Men in the wild lands and they consider you a staunch ally.
Earn Ally standing with the Algraig.
- Honorary Algraig - All you have done has endeared you to the Men of the wild lands, and they consider you one of their own.
Earn Kindred standing with the Algraig.
Council of the North
- Known in Gath Forthnír - Those who stand guard at Gath Forthnír are now aware of your assistance.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Council of the North.
- Friend to the Council - The Council of the North respect you and consider you a friendly voice and assistant to their cause.
Earn Friend standing with the Council of the North.
- Agent of Gath Forthnír - The Council of the North look to you for aid against the dangers that they face in the Angmar.
Earn Ally standing with the Council of the North.
- Ardent of Freedom - The Council of the North consider you as an honorary member of their number. You are a kindred soul standing beside them on the field of battle.
Earn Kindred standing with the Council of the North.
Elves of Rivendell
- Known in Rivendell - You are welcome in the valley of Rivendell. .
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Elves of Rivendell.
- Rivendell-friend - The Elves of Rivendell and the Last Homely House consider you a valued friend.
Earn Friend standing with the Elves of Rivendell.
- Ally of Rivendell - You have become a coveted ally of the Elves of Rivendell.
Earn Ally standing with the Elves of Rivendell.
- Elf-friend - All you have done for the Elves of Rivendell has earned you a lifelong bond with them. To show this, they have bestowed their highest honorific upon you.
Earn Kindred standing with the Elves of Rivendell.
- Known to the Galadhrim - You have earned the right to move about the forest of Lothlórien. .
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Galadhrim.
- Friend to the Galadhrim - You have spent time amongst the elves in Lothlórien, and they now consider you to no longer be a threat.
Earn Friend standing with the Galadhrim.
- Ally to the Galadhrim - You are now welcome in all places throughout Lothlórien.
Earn Ally standing with the Galadhrim.
- Honoured of the White Lady - You have earned the respect of the White Lady and thus the respect of all the Galadhrim.
Earn Kindred standing with the Galadhrim.
Iron Garrison Guards
- Known to the Iron Garrison Guards - Delving into Moria's depths has earned you some measure of relevance to the Iron Garrison.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Iron Garrison Guards.
- Friend to the Iron Garrison Guards - You are now considered a friend to the Iron Garrison Guards.
Earn Friend standing with the Iron Garrison Guards.
- Ally of the Iron Garrison Guards - When great danger threatens the Iron Garrison Guards, they will likely call upon you, one of their trusted allies.
Earn Ally standing with the Iron Garrison Guards.
- Iron Garrison Guard - As a show of trust, the Iron Garrison Guards now consider you one of their own.
Earn Kindred standing with the Iron Garrison Guards.
Iron Garrison Miners
- Known to the Iron Garrison Miners - The miners returning to Moria have come to know you.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Iron Garrison Miners.
- Friend of the Iron Garrison Miners - You are considered a friend to the Iron Garrison Miners of Moria.
Earn Friend standing with the Iron Garrison Miners.
- Ally of the Iron Garrison Miners - The Iron Garrison Miners in Moria consider you an ally and look to you for assistance in times of need.
Earn Ally standing with the Iron Garrison Miners.
- Iron Garrison Miners - You have become an honorary member of the Iron Garrison Miners.
Earn Kindred standing with the Iron Garrison Miners.
Lossoth of Forochel
- Known to the Lossoth - The Lossoth are an untrusting brood, but you are now known to them and this could be a good thing.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Lossoth.
- Lossoth-friend - You have earned the trust of the Lossoth - even their friendship and they now treat you far differently than any other outsider.
Earn Friend standing with the Lossoth.
- Ally to the Lossoth - The Lossoth no longer consider you an outsider, instead they welcome as an ally against the many enemies that they face.
Earn Ally standing with the Lossoth.
- Lossoth - You are now considered to be one of the Lossoth.
Earn Kindred standing with the Lossoth.
- Known to the Malledhrim - You are known to the offensive driving against the corruption in Mirkwood.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Malledhrim.
- Friend of the Malledhrim - The Malledhrim are pleased to consider you a warrior sworn to the siege of Mirkwood.
Earn Friend standing with the Malledhrim.
- Ally to the Malledhrim - You are now considered a reliable ally to the Malledhrim.
Earn Ally standing with the Malledhrim.
- Liege of the Lord - Your efforts in combating the evil lurking within the great forest of Mirkwood has earned you the highest honorific offered by the Malledhrim.
Earn Kindred standing with the Malledhrim.
Men of Bree
- Known through Bree - The Men of Bree are beginning to learn of your exploits and assistance throughout Bree-land.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Men of Bree.
- Bree-friend - The Men of Bree now consider you a trusted and valued friend.
Earn Friend standing with the Men of Bree.
- Bree-defender - You have become known as a clear defender of Bree-land's people.
Earn Ally standing with the Men of Bree.
- Bree-land Rover - No matter your country of origin or race, you will forever be known as a citizen of Bree.
Earn Kindred standing with the Men of Bree.
Rangers of Esteldín
- Known to the Rangers - You are now known to the Rangers of Esteldín.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Rangers of Esteldín.
- Esteldín-friend - You have become a friend and welcome visitor to Esteldín, and the Rangers there look forward to more of your assistance.
Earn Friend standing with the Rangers of Esteldín.
- Ally of Esteldín - The Rangers of Esteldín welcome you as a fearsome ally and are pleased to have your aid against the foes they face in the North Downs.
Earn Ally standing with the Rangers of Esteldín.
- Honorary Ranger - All of your deeds and efforts in support of the Rangers of Esteldín have prompted them to consider you one of their own.
Earn Kindred standing with the Rangers of Esteldín.
The Ale Association
- The Sinister - Be careful -- you are starting to take after a certain sinister, hobbit-hating dwarf.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Ale Association.
- Abuser of Amusement - You are not on a very good path.
Earn Friend standing with the Ale Association.
- The Great Saboteur - Did you know that you're not very nice?
Earn Ally standing with the Ale Association.
- Creep - In reaching kindred status with the Ale Association, you have demonstrated that you definitely play for the wrong side.
Earn Kindred standing with the Ale Association.
- Known to the Eglain - The Eglain know your name and your deeds have earned a measure of respect among the people of the Lone-Lands.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Eglain.
- Eglan-friend - The Eglain look to you for assistance and aid as they do their own people. They consider you a dear friend.
Earn Friend standing with the Eglain.
- Ally of the Eglain - You have earned the respect of the Eglan people, and they treat you as one of their dearest companions.
Earn Ally standing with the Eglain.
- Eglan-(Class) - You are no longer an outsider among the Eglain. You are now one of them in spirit and deed.
Earn Kindred standing with the Eglain.
The Grey Company
- Known to the Grey Company - Rangers are an untrusting sort, but you have managed to earn a grudging respect.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Grey Company.
- Friend of the Grey Company - Continued efforts and service to the assistance of the Grey Company has earned you greater acceptance.
Earn Friend standing with the Grey Company.
- Ally to the Grey Company - You are now welcome by the night-fires and within the circles of the Grey Company.
Earn Ally standing with the Grey Company.
- Grey Company - The Grey Company would call you one of their own if they could.
Earn Kindred standing with the Grey Company.
The Mathom Society
- Known to the Mathom House - The caretakers of the Mathom Society now know your name and exploits.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Mathom Society.
- Mathom-seeker - You are now considered an enthusiastic member of the extended family of the Mathom Society.
Earn Friend standing with the Mathom Society.
- Mathom-provider - The Mathom Society now looks to you when in need of some of the most esoteric items in their collection.
Earn Ally standing with the Mathom Society.
- Purveyor of Odd Things - You have earned a position of respect and honour within the Mathom Society.
Earn Kindred standing with the Mathom Society.
The Wardens of Annúminas
- Known to the Wardens - The Rangers who seek to preserve Annumínas have come to know your name and deeds.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Wardens of Annuminas.
- Friend to the Wardens - You have earned a small measure of kinship with the Wardens of Annumínas.
Earn Friend standing with the Wardens of Annuminas.
- Ally to the Wardens - You have become a reliable and capable ally of the Wardens of Annumínas.
Earn Ally standing with the Wardens of Annuminas.
- Warden of Annúminas - The Wardens of Annumínas consider you as one of their own.
Earn Kindred standing with the Wardens of Annuminas.
- Known to Thorin's Hall - You are now known and welcome amongst the dwarves of Thorin's Hall.
Earn Acquaintance standing with the Thorin's Hall.
- Friend of the Halls - You are a proven friend to all those dwelling within Thorin's Hall.
Earn Friend standing with the Thorin's Hall.
- Ally to the Hall - The dwarves of Thorin's Hall have come to rely upon you as an ally.
Earn Ally standing with the Thorin's Hall.
- Thorin's Hall Monitor - Your voice carries weight and an air of command in Thorin's Hall.
Earn Kindred standing with the Thorin's Hall.
- Complete Volume I, book 1-8
- Bearer of Hope - You have completed part two of the first volume of the Shadows of Angmar.
- Complete Volume I, book 9-15
- Champion of Eriador - You have completed part one and two of the first volume of the Shadows of Angmar.
- Complete all Volume I and its epilogue
- Avenger of Khazad-dûm - You have aided the dwarves of the Iron Garrison to establish a foothold against the Orcs of Mazog.
- Complete Volume II, book 1-6
- Stalwart against the Shadow - You have defeated Mazog and aided the Iron Garrison and the Galadhrim against even greater threats.
- Complete Volume II, book 7-9
- Hastener of Fate - You are a friend to both the dwarves of the Iron Garrison and the Elves of the Golden Host, and have hastened the successful arrival of their respective victories.
- Complete all Volume II Epilogue quests
When a kinship reaches Rank 3 (existing for 3 days), the Kinship Titles become available for display on your character. Kinship titles vary based on the type of kinship chosen by the founder of the kinship upon creation. Kinship types include Dwarf, Elf, Hobbit, Man, and Mixed.
|Founder||Father / Matron||Einior||Founder||Founder||Founder|
|Leader||Lord / Lady||Tûr||Chief||Master||Leader|
|Officer||Seneschal||Caun||Voluntary Assistant Chief||Provost||Officer|
|Kinsman||Kinsman / Kinswoman|
- of the Blue Mountains - Your home is in Ered Luin, the Blue Mountains, where there had once been two great dwarf-kingdoms and where the kinsmen of Thráin and his son Thorin Oakenshield lived in exile after Smaug drove them from the Lonely Mountain.
- of the Iron Hills - You come from the Iron Hills, settled by dwarves as a refuge from the Cold-drakes, and whence came Dáin Ironfoot, King under the Mountain, kinsman of the great Thorin Oakenshield.
- of the Lonely Mountain - You hail from Erebor, the Lonely Mountain, where Smaug the Golden made his Lair until Thorin Oakenshield reclaimed it for his people. There does Dáin Ironfoot now rule as King under the Mountain.
- of the Grey Mountains - You are from Ered Mithrin, the Grey Mountains, the chief of which is Mount Gundabad, from whence came Durin the Deathless, first Father of the Dwarves. Your kindred returned to the Mountains after the Dragons perished.
- of the White Mountains - You are from the southwestern halls of Ered Nimrais, the White Mountains in the south bordering the lands of Andrast. Though your kingdom lies far from the central mountains where Men once dwelt, the rumor of the Oathbreakers has given your realm an ill name.
- of Lindon - You hail from Lindon, the green lands of the Elves between Ered Luin and the Sea, where Gil-galad, the last great Elf-king, once ruled. Círdan the Shipwright now rules there from Mithlond, the Grey Havens.
- of Lórien - You come from Lothlórien, the fabled golden woods whose Elves dwell high in the mallorn-trees and are ruled by Celeborn, wisest of the Eldar of Middle-earth, and the Lady Galadriel.
- of Mirkwood - You are a Wood-elf of Mirkwood, once called Greenwood the Great, where King Thranduil keeps watch against the growing darkness of Dol Guldur, former stronghold of Sauron in his guise as the Necromancer.
- of Rivendell - You hail from Imladris, called Rivendell by Men, built by Elrond Halfelven as a refuge for the Elves of Eregion as they fled destruction at the hands of Sauron.
- of Edhellond - You are of the Nandor of Edhellond, the great Elf-haven in the south built by Amroth at the Mouths of Anduin.
- of the Fallohides - Lovers of trees and woodlands, the Fallohides were the first hobbits to come to the Shire. They generally tend to be fairer of skin and hair, as well as taller and more slender.
- of the Harfoot - The Harfoots are the most prodigious hole-dwellers and were the first to cross west into Eriador. They generally tend to be browner of skin than the other kindreds, as well as smaller and shorter.
- of the Stoors - The Stoors were the last of the hobbit kindreds to come to the Shire, settling at last in the eastern marshlands of the Shire. They generally tend to be heavier and broader of build than the other kindreds.
- of Bree-land - You grew up in Bree-land, once part of the North Kingdom of Arnor, once ruled by Elendil the Tall as High King of Middle-earth, and later by his elder son Isildur. Now it is but a simple, rustic land, and the North Kingdom is no more.
- of Dale - You come from the Dale-lands in the northeast of Middle-earth, beneath the Lonely Mountain, where Bard the Bowman slew the dragon Smaug and fought in the Battle of Five Armies.
- of Gondor - You hail from the land of Gondor, the South Kingdom once ruled conjointly by the sons of Elendil, Isildur and Anárion, ever-watchful against the looming threat of Mordor.
- of Rohan - You are one of the Horse-lords of the Riddermark, the realm granted to Eorl the Young by Cirion, Steward of Gondor, currently ruled by Théoden, Son of Thengel.
Monster Play Titles
Grimwood Lumber Camp
- Gundzor's Drudge - You have assisted Gundzor earning the rank of drudge.
Complete 10 quests in service to Grimwood Lumber Camp.
- Gundzor's Flunky - You have continued to assist Gundzor earning the rank of flunky.
Complete 25 quests in service to Grimwood Lumber Camp.
- Gundzor's Fist - You have become known to Gundzor as more than a servant; you are a defender of his post in the Grimwood.
Complete 50 quests in service to Grimwood Lumber Camp.
- Bùrzgoth's Thrall - You have assisted Bùrzgoth and earned the title of his thrall.
Complete 10 quests in service to Isendeep.
- Bùrzgoth's Toady - You have continued to assist Bùrzgoth and earned the right to be his toady.
Complete 25 quests in service to Isendeep.
- Bùrzgoth's Bootlicker - You have become known to Bùrzgoth as one who will do as he says, when he says.
Complete 50 quests in service to Isendeep.
- Tharbil's Minion - You have assisted the master of Lugazag and earned the right to be at his beck and call.
Complete 10 quests in service to Lugazag.
- Tharbil's Lackey - You have continued to assist the master of Lugazag and firmed your position as his servant.
Complete 25 quests in service to Lugazag.
- Tharbil's Whip - You have become known to Tharbil as more than a servant; you are a defender of his post at Lugazag.
Complete 50 quests in service to Lugazag.
- Servant to Barashish - You have assisted the master of Tirith Rhaw and earned station as his servant.
Complete 10 quests in service to Tirith Rhaw.
- Hound to Barashish - You have earned greater favour of the master of Tirith Rhaw and can now be named a hound. A loyal dog.
Complete 25 quests in service to Tirith Rhaw.
- Blade of Barashish - You have become known to Barashish as more than a servant; you are a defender of his post at Tirith Rhaw.
Complete 50 quests in service to Tirith Rhaw.
- Trintrû Truckler - You have assisted the master of Tol Ascarnen and earned the right to be called a truckler.
Complete 10 quests in service to Tol Ascarnen.
- Trintrû's Lickspittle - You have continued to assist Trintrû earning the right to be called his lickspittle.
Complete 25 quests in service to Tol Ascarnen.
- Trintrû's Sycophant - None question your devotion to Trintrû, thus you are called his sycophant.
Complete 50 quests in service to Tol Ascarnen.
Quest Obtained Titles
- Servant of Angmar - You are now indoctrinated to Angmar's Army!
Complete 6 intro quests.
- Brute of Angmar - For the Glory of Angmar: Tier One
Complete 8 quests of The Ranger's Offensive.
- Savage of Angmar - For the Glory of Angmar: Tier Two
Complete 12 quests of The Ranger's Offensive.
- Fiend of Angmar - For the Glory of Angmar: Tier Three
Complete 20 quests of The Ranger's Offensive.
- Horror of Angmar - For the Glory of Angmar: Tier Four
Complete 32 quests of The Ranger's Offensive.
- Battle-master of Angmar - For the Glory of Angmar: Tier Five
Complete 48 quests of The Ranger's Offensive.
Keep Related Titles
- Conqueror of Tol Ascarnen - You have defeated the captains of Tol Ascarnen
Kill the 4 First Marshals of Tol Ascarnen.
- Conqueror of the Towers - You have defeated the captains of the Towers.
Kill the 4 First Marshals of the Towers.
- Conqueror of Ringdyr - You have defeated the captains of Ost Ringdyr.
Kill the 4 First Marshals of Ringdyr.
- Favoured of Mordirith - Mordirith, leader of Angmar in the stead of the Witch King, looks upon you as a trusted servant. His favour will earn you greater favour with the Lugburz!
Kill the 6 Captain Generals.
Player Killer Titles
Enemies of Angmar
Tormenter – “You are known as a tormenter of the Free People.”
[Complete Deed:Slay Enemies of Angmar Tier I]
Black Dog – “Angmar casts a favouring eye upon you, you are known as an elite amongst their number. A hound of Mordirith; a Black Dog!”
[Complete Deed:Slay Enemies of Angmar Tier II]
Harvester of Sorrow – “The field of battle serves as a garden from which you reap the heads of the fallen. You are a true harvester of sorrow.”
[Complete Deed:Slay Enemies of Angmar Tier III]
Slayer of Light – “Light ebbs in your presence. Strength leaves the enemy as the darkness you bring clouds their hope and drives dread into their hearts.”
[Complete Deed:Slay Enemies of Angmar Tier IV]
Hand of Doom – “With your coming sounds the trump of Doom, for by your hand have many of the warriors of the Free People fallen bested by your might.”
[Complete Deed:Slay Enemies of Angmar Tier V]
Bane of the West – “You are known as the Bane of the West, for none of their warriors can stand against you, and windrows of their fallen lie heaped in your wake.”
[Complete Deed:Slay Enemies of Angmar Tier VI]
Herald of Darkness – “You are a herald of the Dark Lord. You have culled countless numbers from the field of battle and none escape your grasp.”
[Complete Deed:Slay Enemies of Angmar Tier VII]
Dwarf-foe – “Your victories against the bearded folk beneath the mountain brand you their foe.”
[Complete Deed:Dwarf-killer Tier I]
Dwarf-bane – “Continued efforts against the Dwarves earn you great glory. You are seen as their bane by others in Angmar's ranks.”
[Complete Deed:Dwarf-killer Tier II]
Dwarf-tosser – “Dwarves quake before you! You cleave and heave their bodies aside by the hundred!”
[Complete Deed:Dwarf-killer Tier III]
Scourge of the Undermountain – “When Angmar's Army moves beneath the world to face the Dwarves in their mountain homes, perhaps you shall be the one to lead it. You have proven yourself most adept at slaying these vermin!”
[Complete Deed:Dwarf-killer Tier IV]
Enemy of Valour – “Valour crumbles when you near. The Dwarves' courage spills from them as easily as their innards when you are about. The death delivered by your hands sunders hope.”
[Complete Deed:Dwarf-killer Tier V]
Elf-foe – “Your blade has tasted the flesh of many Elves and it desires the blood of more.”
[Complete Deed:Elf-killer Tier I]
Elf-bane – “Your name is known amongst the Elves. It is used to strike fear into the hearts of the young.”
[Complete Deed:Elf-killer Tier II]
Elf-slayer – “Your legend has grown so much amongst the Elves that you are now a true villian. They know only to run from you when you near them!”
[Complete Deed:Elf-killer Tier III]
Scourge of the Fair Folk – “All who draw breath and hold ties to the Elven Folk fear your blade. You drive their number from the fields of battle.”
[Complete Deed:Elf-killer Tier IV]
Enemy of Grace – “Grace falters when you draw close. There are none amongst the Elves who will stand before you. The destruction wrought by your hand has crippled grace.”
[Complete Deed:Elf-killer Tier V]
Hobbit-foe – “Slaughtering the little folk has earned you a mark of savagery against their kind.”
[Complete Deed:Hobbit-killer Tier I]
Hobbit-bane – “Your continued destruction of the little folk drives a spike of fear into their hearts.”
[Complete Deed:Hobbit-killer Tier II]
Hobbit-slayer – “Without compassion or care you flay flesh from the little folk and have become one of the most adept at culling their number from the world.”
[Complete Deed:Hobbit-killer Tier III]
Scourge of the Little Folk – “There are no little folk who dare stand before you. Your prowess over them is known to all as you tear through them with impunity.”
[Complete Deed:Hobbit-killer Tier IV]
Enemy of Innocence – “Your domination over the little folk is absolute. The blood spilled by your hands has soiled the innocence these creatures once enjoyed.”
[Complete Deed:Hobbit-killer Tier V]
Man-foe – “Men quake at the mention of your name, as your blade bites deeply into their flesh.”
[Complete Deed:Man-killer Tier I]
Man-slayer – “Your blade drinks the blood of Man freely. There are few who would stand against you!”
[Complete Deed:Man-killer Tier II]
Man-flayer – “Cleaving through the ranks of Men drives you to near frenzy. You are known for slaughter and tearing flesh from Men.”
[Complete Deed:Man-killer Tier III]
Scourge of Man – “Men fear you. There are none who do not know your name in battle and all Men quake in terror at its mention.”
[Complete Deed:Man-killer Tier IV]
Enemy of Honour – “Countless deaths by your hand tarnish Men. Their honour breaks as easily as their wills when you stride onto the fields of battle.”
[Complete Deed:Man-killer Tier V]
Snitch-killer – “You've hunted down a number of these annoying little backstabbers and shown them what it means to oppose the will of Angmar.”
[Complete Deed:Burglar Slayer Tier I]
Thief-slayer – “Those who would steal from the lords of Angmar will die by the sword, and at your hands many of them have.”
[Complete Deed:Burglar Slayer Tier II]
Burglar-basher – “Never trust a thief. For that matter, don't trust anyone.”
[Complete Deed:Burglar Slayer Tier III]
Bane of Shadows – “Burglars can run, but they cannot hide from you. You've killed a great many of these filthy little sneaks in your time.”
[Complete Deed:Burglar Slayer Tier IV]
Trickster's Scourge – “Tricksy and false? Hah! You've seen how 'tricksy' Burglars are when they are writhing in pain as you prepare to strike the killing blow. It's hardly even a sporting challenge any more.”
[Complete Deed:Burglar Slayer Tier V]
Captain's Foe – “These fools would lead the forces of Men? Then let them lead from the grave!”
[Complete Deed:Captain Slayer Tier I]
Captain-slayer – “Rally their allies to them as they might, you've cut through and killed many of these banner-waving cretins.”
[Complete Deed:Captain Slayer Tier II]
Banner-shredder – “The banners make them easy to spot on the battlefield, and ripe for the killing as you and your hordes fall upon them from the darkness.”
[Complete Deed:Captain Slayer Tier III]
Bane of Order – “Without their leaders, the forces of Men often fall to panic and cowardly flight. You have excelled at extinguishing these little sparks of false 'hope' upon the field of battle.”
[Complete Deed:Captain Slayer Tier IV]
Defiler of Lords – “Few things warm your dark heart quite like the crestfallen look upon the faces of your enemies as yet another of their Lords falls in battle before you. It is a sight you have enjoyed so very often...”
[Complete Deed:Captain Slayer Tier V]
Champion's Foe – “These self-righteous crusaders have often fallen before your own unheralded strength.”
[Complete Deed:Champion Slayer Tier I]
Slayer of Champions – “Champions respect strength above all else - a trait which you have displayed in plenty as you've hewed through their ranks.”
[Complete Deed:Champion Slayer Tier II]
Sword-breaker – “He who lives by the sword had best expect to die by it. You make a point of giving these fool Champions every opportunity to do so at your hands.”
[Complete Deed:Champion Slayer Tier III]
Bane of Courage – “What good is courage to one who lies, broken and bleeding beneath your feet? Who knows? Who cares.”
[Complete Deed:Champion Slayer Tier IV]
Doom of Heroes – “Hah! For self-styled 'Heroes', these Champions fall like wheat before the scythe of your power. They are no match for you, nor shall they ever be!”
[Complete Deed:Champion Slayer Tier V]
Guardian-killer – “These self-styled Guardians stand between you and the towns and villages of the West, which lie ripe for the plucking. The more of them you kill, the sooner you can start the looting.”
[Complete Deed:Guardian Slayer Tier I]
Sentinel-slayer – “Why would these iron-hided scum stand between you and the weak? You'll never understand it - but you've proven they can be swept aside all the same.”
[Complete Deed:Guardian Slayer Tier II]
Shield-breaker – “Though they carry great shields and clothe themselves in burnished steel, no-one may stand before the power of Angmar and live. You've seen to that.”
[Complete Deed:Guardian Slayer Tier III]
Guardian's Bane – “Defenders of the Weak indeed! Who then shall defend these supposed Guardians from you, eh? No-one, that's who...”
[Complete Deed:Guardian Slayer Tier IV]
Doom of the Stalwart – “Those who stand before the tide are doomed to drown in its fury. You charge in the vanguard of the endless armies of Angmar and crush those Guardians who dare to stand with armies of the West, without mercy or hesitation.”
[Complete Deed:Guardian Slayer Tier V]
Hunter-killer – “These vicious opponents would attempt to sap the strength of Angmar from afar, you've found it best to take the battle to them in person.”
[Complete Deed:Hunter Slayer Tier I]
Scout-blinder – “You've killed your share of the enemy's scouts. They would do better to cower behind their allies in battle, but then what's the sport in that?”
[Complete Deed:Hunter Slayer Tier II]
Bow-cleaver – “With neither shield or armour, Hunters make for easy prey upon the battlefield. Sure the arrows sting a bit, but pain is the mark of a true warrior.”
[Complete Deed:Hunter Slayer Tier III]
Hunter's Bane – “Ah, the joy when the tables are turned and the Hunter becomes the Hunted! So many of these miscreants have fallen before you now that you've nearly lost count.”
[Complete Deed:Hunter Slayer Tier IV]
Doom of the Archer – “Bows may be fearsome weapons in skilled hands, but they cannot protect their wielders from the swift and certain death that you bring upon them in battle. They are just more kindling for the bonfires of Angmar!”
[Complete Deed:Hunter Slayer Tier V]
Lore-master's Foe – “The Wise? feh! The truly Wise need understand only power. Those who profess wisdom in knowledge often die at your hands.”
[Complete Deed:Lore-master Slayer Tier I]
Sage-slayer – “No magic can protect these bookworms from your wrath. If they understood even a fraction of the power commanded by the Lords of Angmar, they would cower in abject surrender before death.”
[Complete Deed:Lore-master Slayer Tier II]
Staff-breaker – “What's so special about a staff? Just another stick to be broken - right before you break the one who wields it, as you have so often before.”
[Complete Deed:Lore-master Slayer Tier III]
Bane of the Wise – “What good are old books and a fine pointy hat when you've got three feet of steel protruding from your gut? None at all! You've proved the wisdom of that statement often enough.”
[Complete Deed:Lore-master Slayer Tier IV]
Scourge of the Learned – “No overblown scribe can challenge you on the battlefield. Scrolls, books, staves, robes - all shall burn in the bonfires of Angmar!”
[Complete Deed:Lore-master Slayer Tier V]
Minstrel's Foe – “What kind of fool comes to the battlefield to sing rather than fight? A dead fool.”
[Complete Deed:Minstrel Slayer Tier I]
Bard-slayer – “The songs of the West sound far more pleasing to your ears when they gurgle forth from a slit throat.”
[Complete Deed:Minstrel Slayer Tier II]
Harp-cutter – “The discordant snapping of strings, the splintering of wood, and the screams of the dying are all the music needed to accompany your rampage.”
[Complete Deed:Minstrel Slayer Tier III]
Troubador's Bane – “The leaderless scum of the West are said to believe that the world was born from a song. Perhaps, perhaps not, but the last music they shall hear before their fall shall be the war-drums of Angmar!”
[Complete Deed:Minstrel Slayer Tier IV]
Silencer of Songs – “In the wake of your passage, the fields of battle take on an unnatural stillness broken only by the moans of the dying. No songs escape from the lips of the fallen, for no life remains to utter them.”
[Complete Deed:Minstrel Slayer Tier V]
Rune-keeper's Foe – “Sticks and stones win.”
[Complete Deed:Rune-keeper Slayer Tier I]
Slayer of Rune-keepers – “All their scratching and drawings mean nothing with a weapon splitting their skulls.”
[Complete Deed:Rune-keeper Slayer Tier II]
Rune-smasher – “What is best about the rune-keeper is the ease which they crumble before you.”
[Complete Deed:Rune-keeper Slayer Tier III]
Word-eater – “Word will not hurt you, but the flesh of this enemy will fill your belly.”
[Complete Deed:Rune-keeper Slayer Tier VI]
Lore-breaker – “What is there that can be written that you cannot undo? Nothing. The lore of the past is gone and lost upon you.”
[Complete Deed:Rune-keeper Slayer Tier V]
Warden's Foe – “Guardians of the forest? More like meat for the beasts!”
[Complete Deed:Warden Slayer Tier I]
Warden-slayer – “Wardens prove no more sport for you than a slug.”
[Complete Deed:Warden Slayer Tier II]
Spear-breaker – “Shattered spears lay about your feet when you meet this foe upon the field of battle.”
[Complete Deed:Warden Slayer Tier III]
Defender's Bane – “Wardens fancy themselves defenders, ha! They are nothing before your mighty assault.”
[Complete Deed:Warden Slayer Tier VI]
Legend-breaker – “Legends amongst the heroes of the Free Peoples? No longer. These wardens are nothing more than pale stories of the vibrant Light.”
[Complete Deed:Warden Slayer Tier V]