The Pits of Moria
- Find the bottoms of the Pits of Moria. The ancient dwarf-realm of Khazad-dûm is called Moria, the Black Pit, by the Elves ... never have you seen so many pits.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, Blind Leaper|
|Increased Reputation with Iron Garrison Miners ( 500 )|
- There are several points to note about this deed:
- This is a hidden deed; nothing will appear in the deed log until the deed is completed.
- This deed is about jumping into the deepest areas within each region, so there may be multiple locations from which to jump and successfully update this deed. So other co-ordinates may be used successfully, even if not listed.
- The only means of knowing that you have successfully accomplished one of the deed objectives is to see the "quest update text" (see Locations, below, for the text) saying you've fallen in. Each character will only see this text once per location.
- In most cases the jump will result in the character's death; otherwise, if the character survives, there may be no means of walking out of the pit. Use of a travel skill (port, milestone, map, etc) is the only means of escape - or the /stuck command.
- If the character dies on the final jump, the reward is granted on resurrection.
- The Great Delving Pit - You have fallen into the depths of the Great Delving!
- The Silvertine Lodes Pit - You have plummeted into the depths of the Silvertine Lodes!
- (next to The Forgotten Treasury), go to and jump South East.
- Jazârgund Pit - You have fallen to ruin in Durin's Way!
- (Stone Hall), go to and jump West.
- The Redhorn Lodes Pit - You have vanished into the depths of the Redhorn Lodes!
- Outside The Grand Stair instance, go to and jump South West.
- if that doesn't work, jump off the ramps near the Gate of Ruin
- The Lava Pit - You have tumbled into the depths of Nud-melek!
- (at the Endless Stair), go to and jump East.
- The Bridge of Khazad-dûm Pit - You have hurled yourself into oblivion in the chasms of Khazad-dûm!