The Mathom Society
The Hobbits of the Shire enjoy many fine leisure activities when they are not so busy eating or growing food. One such activity is the collection of mathoms, items that hobbits have no particular use for but hold onto anyway. The Mathom Society are a group of hobbits dedicated to the collection of such items, and they scour the countryside in search of new items to add to their collection, when they aren't busy planning a mathom society dinner that is!
Location and NPCs
|Baldwin Foxtail||Reputation Barterer|
|Keeper Brombard Foxtail||Quests|
|Bungo Puddifoot||Reputation Vendor & Supplier|
|Maneser Goodbody||Reputation Vendor|
|Rue Goodbody||Expert Scholar|
-  Seasoned Beef with Cauliflower - Introduction - Cook - Reputation gained: 700
-  Strawberry Dessert-wine - Introduction - Cook - Reputation gained: 900
-  Honey-roasted Chicken - Introduction - Cook - Reputation gained: 1,200
- Many quests in The Shire give a Gift Mathom as part of the reward.
- Most Oatbarton & Dwaling quests in Evendim give a Gift Mathom as part of the reward.
- Listing of all quests that give a Gift Mathom, alphabetically and by level.
|The Shire Quest rewards||700|
|Humanoids 35+ and Mobs in Barrow-downs and Goblin-town||30|
|Humanoids 35+ and Mobs in Barrow-downs and Goblin-town||700|
Crafting & Barter Items
From Maneser Goodbody
|Hobbit Keg Decoration Recipe||Friend||16 52|
|Large Feasting Table Decoration Recipe||Friend||16 52|
|Small Feasting Table Decoration Recipe||Friend||11|
|Kindred||5 823 60|
From Bungo Puddifoot