The Farms of the Shire
- Farming represents the heart of the Shire, and farmsteads can be found throughout - the largest of which surround the town of Michel Delving.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Dora Brownlock owns one of the largest farms near the sleepy village of Waymeet. She has been having troubles with wolves recently.
- Find Bamfurlong
- Bamfurlong is the land owned by Farmer Maggot, one of the most respected farmers in the Marish.
- Find Old Odo's Leaf-Farm
- Old Odo Burrow once held the largest leaf farm in the Southfarthing, though it has now fallen to ruin.
- Find South Fields
- The Delving Fields are the largest farmhold in the Westfarthing, providing foodstuffs for much in the Shire.
- Find Appledores
- Farmer Appledore grows some of the sweetest fruit in all the Shire.
- Find Puddifoot's Fields
- Cam Puddifoot grows a variety of vegetables, but he is best known for his honey, unfortunately, his bees are often threatened by bears.
|5 Turbine Points|
|Increased Reputation with The Mathom Society (500)|
- This deed is available at level 1.
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of the Shire meta-deed.