The Eastern Ruins
- Many ruins lie forgotten in lands east of the Baranduin. Explore them and determine if they have fallen into the hands of the Enemy.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Ost Lagoros
- Ost Lagoros was a watch-tower which once held vigil over the eastern passage to the great city of Fornost Erain.
- Find Ost Galumar
- Ost Galumar once stood as a forward outpost of the kingdom of Arthedain, a steadfast guardian against the shadow from the North.
- Find Dol Nendír
- Dol Nendír was a small Arthedain fortress on the north-eastern edges of Meluinen, before it was razed by the armies of Angmar, long ago.
- Find Merenost
- Merenost was once a small, walled town of the North-realm of Arnor long before the marshes of Meluinen swallowed the land.
- Find Ost Crithlanc
- Ost Crithlanc had been one of the forwardmost outposts of the kingdoms of Arthedain. Now it lies in ruins, home to evil Men out of Angmar.
|5 Turbine Points|
|Increased Reputation with Rangers of Esteldín (500)|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of the North Downs meta-deed.