The Battle of the Deep-way (Deed)
- The Deep-way lies upon a hidden passage between the Water-works and the Great Delving. The Iron Garrison uses this passage as a major store-house.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Lhenathronil
- Many creatures wander into the Deep-way from the Water-works, including the glass-spider Lhenathronil, who has built a nest in a dark corner of the passage.
- Defeat Gâmûrz-ash
- Gâmûrz-ash is only one of the mysterious, fungus-infested orcs known as the Globsnaga who have begun appearing in the deep and dank places of Moria.
- Defeat Earthbreaker
- The deep-claw Earthbreaker tunnelled long from the Great Delving to find the passage known as the Deep-way.
- Defeat Forktongue
- Forktongue and her brood are among the denizens of the Water-works which have wandred into the Deep-way.
- Defeat Foulscum
- The glow-worm Foulscum has crept into the Deep-way to spin her nest. An infestation of the glow-worms could wreak havoc upon the store-house of the dwarves.
- Defeat the Gorged Queen
- Gredbyg have infested and overrun many parts of the Great Delving and have now begun to spill into the Deep-way.
- Defeat Burntail
- Salamanders are a vicious, though fairly insipid, draconic breed. Burntail is quite average for his kind.
- Defeat the Mad Croaker
- The Mad Croaker is one of the toads which infest the Water-works ... what madness caused the creature to wander into the Deep-way is unknown.
|<name>, Defender of the Deep-way|