Of the 14 pages that link to this page, 7 of them are from the Warden section...I suspect they're all accidents because they should be using War-cry_(Warden), but are using War-cry instead. Should this specific page be deleted instead of just marked as obsolete? Rethelici (talk) 01:16, 1 May 2017 (UTC)
- The WIKI prefers to leave obsolete things in-place, for historical purposes.
- I've corrected (hopefully correctly) the Warden pages. . . (Most of the issues were transclusions, so when the wiki updates things the references disappear.)
- It seem that there is a war-cry (Trait) and a war-cry (Warden), just to make matters more fun!
- I have not played a Warden for quite some time now, so I don't know if the changes I made are absolutely correct. I.e. are the - War-cry (Trait) - and the War-cry (Warden) pages themselves correct?
- One thing I note is that the icons are different. I don't know if the trait tree icon applies to the gambits or not.
- Good to know about some of the historical motivations and the transclusion stuff...hadn't seen something like that before. Thank you for the info. =)
- Both of the Warden pages you mentioned look good to me with regards to the War-cry issue, and the icons look right as well. ...though I think Warden Traits (like this War-cry trait) that specify a fixed Evade/Mitigation/etc rating are in error. I'll have to level my Warden again...thought all of those ratings were effectively level-dependent...