- The snowman village is in the south east corner of Tâl Methedras. When I went there, it was populated by snowmen only, and they weren't talking. RingTailCat (talk) 23:21, 14 October 2011 (EDT)
Snowman village before and after
There is supposedly a significant difference in the Snowman village before and after you start and complete the Epic quest according to folks in my Kin. I believe the images I took are all After.
- As I recall, when you visit the Snowman village while the Falcon clan is friendly, the village is intact, and looks lived-in. After you return from Isengard Deeps, the village looks wrecked, with smashed snowmen and huts.
- The village has the look of Forochel to it. I was expecting to see some Lossoth hanging around.
- Thinking of the Treasure Field, I wondered if it was build for some future winter festival activities.
- RingTailCat (talk) 05:11, 17 December 2011 (EST)
Interesting. I just visited the village with a toon that had not yet done the series, immediately after the end of the Intro Instance, but before starting any quests. It is definitely different... there is a group of 4 snowmen, standing near the upper two huts. In the image I had posted before, there are only two and the foreground Snowman is in a different location. I think I now can hit the same spot when I visit again. (The X/Y coordinates cover a large area.
I suppose we should post multiple images... one of those wiki media gallery things? I'll visit multiple times with this toon and see what (else) changes.
Wm Magill - Valamar - OTG/OTC (talk) 15:55, 18 December 2011 (EST)